Topic: Conspiracy Theories : You decide.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Since the last conspiracy thread was lost in the merge, I thought it was time to start another.

I find most Conspiracy theories a great source of entertainment.

Let's start with this one:

Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators.

Apparently MJ is impersonating a burns victim known as 'Dave Dave'.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/FOTODAVEDAVELKL4.jpg
Conspiracy Theories : You decide.

You decide

Posted: May 13, 2010, 01:29:59 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
The thing that cracks me up the most about most conspiracy theories is how people find small gaps in a public story decide because we don't know everything there must be something else at play and proceed to create their own outlandish theory which contains many more gaps which are of a greater scale than of those in the original story.

The followers of these secondary explanations sometimes then tell those who don't believe that they are blind followers of the media etc, when infact they are blindly following some random guy on the internet who has no credibility or liability if proven to be making things up.

Disclaimer: The above is a generalisation and does not cover all cases

Reply #1 Posted: May 13, 2010, 01:38:15 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
If you think 9/11 was an act orchestrated by the U.S. Government, you are deranged and not to be taken seriously.

Reply #2 Posted: May 13, 2010, 01:49:13 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Are you suggesting that the President of Iran is deranged?

Reply #3 Posted: May 13, 2010, 01:51:27 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Bell;1264564
Are you suggesting that the President of Iran is deranged?
Yes, but that doesn't mean he is not AWESOME

Reply #4 Posted: May 13, 2010, 01:54:04 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Quote from: Hori;1264562
If you think 9/11 was an act orchestrated by the U.S. Government, you are deranged and not to be taken seriously.

If you think building 7 fell down because of debris from the twin towers you are deranged and not to be taken seriously

Reply #5 Posted: May 13, 2010, 02:04:17 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Hori;1264562

If you don't have an understanding of the Project for the New American Century, Operation Northwoods, Larry Silverstein, the physics of controlled demolitions, The NIST Report and the Engineers who spoke out against it, Building 7 (Thanks Eddie), the melting point , and many other anomalies surrounding the events of 9/11 then of course you will say something like that. It doesn't mean you are correct though, and more likely a troll than anything else.

9/11 is one of the conspiracy theories that has legs, in my opinion; unlike the 'faked' moon landings or Nazi flying saucers.

Reply #6 Posted: May 13, 2010, 02:17:28 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I often wonder what the moon is made of, if not cheese.

Reply #7 Posted: May 13, 2010, 03:48:48 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Pyromanik;1264640
I often wonder what the moon is made of, if not cheese.

http://www.neiu.edu/~jmhemzac/mooncomp.htm

;)

Reply #8 Posted: May 13, 2010, 03:52:39 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Dirt made of oxygen? Now that's a conspiracy!

Reply #9 Posted: May 13, 2010, 03:53:50 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Bell

• Addicted
http://www.permanent.com/l-apollo.htm

Man check out how much Chromium the moon has compared to earth.
We need to mine it ASAP and chrome EVERYTHING

Reply #10 Posted: May 13, 2010, 04:06:00 pm

Offline DeeUnit

• Devoted Member
  • DeeUnit has no influence.
Theories.

Reply #11 Posted: May 13, 2010, 04:27:49 pm
I got 99 problems but bein\' a bitch ain\'t one.

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1264650
Dirt made of oxygen? Now that's a conspiracy!

Because its got magnesium in it, does that mean if we set it on fire it would be brighter than the sun?

*srs face*

Reply #12 Posted: May 13, 2010, 05:13:58 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Conspiracy theories almost always fail Occams razor.

Reply #13 Posted: May 13, 2010, 05:20:20 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Occams razor fails Occams razor.

The solution is usually a more complicated one then the simplest solution.

Reply #14 Posted: May 13, 2010, 05:48:06 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
such as?

personally I never attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence

Reply #15 Posted: May 13, 2010, 05:53:14 pm

Offline Ultrarandom

• Just settled in
  • Ultrarandom has no influence.
My cousin raised a good point about the whole 9/11 thing (this is him not me and he is drug f**ked)
The plane hit towards the top yet the building fell like a planned demolition. If it hit the top the building would not have crumbled in the way it did.

his words xD

Reply #16 Posted: May 13, 2010, 05:53:44 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

he's wrong.

the building collapse makes sense easily. if you doubt just build 100 story building and fly a plane into it. you'll see

Reply #17 Posted: May 13, 2010, 05:54:48 pm

Offline Ultrarandom

• Just settled in
  • Ultrarandom has no influence.
Spose that what happens when your cousins tried everything but heroin and cocaine

Reply #18 Posted: May 13, 2010, 05:58:44 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
Quote from: Ultrarandom;1264724
The plane hit towards the top yet the building fell like a planned demolition.

How many talls buildings has your cousin seen fall down that haven't been planned demolitions?
I'm guessing 2, the twin towers.

I would rephrase your cousins statement to 'The plane hit towards the top yet the building fell like most tall buildings do when they are structurally compromised!'
Doesn't sound so sinister now does it.

Reply #19 Posted: May 13, 2010, 06:00:39 pm

Offline Crazy_Whitey

• Devoted Member
  • Crazy_Whitey has no influence.
Quote from: Ultrarandom;1264731
Spose that what happens when your cousins tried everything but heroin and cocaine

Tried is pretty different to abusing, but you probably wouldn't know that.

Reply #20 Posted: May 13, 2010, 06:01:04 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
Sure I do alot of P but I don't abuse it

Reply #21 Posted: May 13, 2010, 06:02:17 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
9/11 is pretty suspect

I'm sitting on the fence, but something is amiss with that whole thing

Reply #22 Posted: May 13, 2010, 06:08:50 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1264728
he's wrong.

the building collapse makes sense easily. if you doubt just build 100 story building and fly a plane into it. you'll see

I disagree, especially since the building was designed to withstand impact from airplanes, and other, correlatory evidence, but that's the nature of these things...some people buy the official story and others are more suspect.

Reply #23 Posted: May 13, 2010, 06:29:31 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1264755

I disagree, especially since the building was designed to withstand impact from airplanes, and other, correlatory evidence, but that's the nature of these things...some people buy the official story and others are more suspect.

It may have been designed to withstand impact from airplanes, but not on that magnitude.

It's not like you can test these things either.

Reply #24 Posted: May 13, 2010, 06:33:02 pm