Topic: Dog Gone

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
So, a few months ago my mum mentioned something to me about some very strange damage to the front of her car, it looked like someone had pulled out a very small saw and etched small bits off the front of the car.

Or a dog had attacked the front of the car. Specifically my dog, a Jack Russel who is about 12 years old.

I said she was crazy for even thinking that Millie would do such a thing, I could not think of any reason for a dog to chew a car.

Then tonight, Millie was caught in the act, had her teeth gnawing away at the front bumper of my mum's fairly new Toyota Corolla I think it is.

What in the hell could cause a dog to do such a thing?

Posted: November 13, 2010, 02:27:19 am

Offline foRsakEn

• Addicted
  • foRsakEn has no influence.
Old teeth are feeling sore? Dogs and especually Jack Russel's even though its 12 years old do get board.. Buy her the rubber chew thing that you put food in and slowly releases as the dog plays with it.

I'd do the above and also get it's teeth checked :)

Reply #1 Posted: November 13, 2010, 02:39:43 am
Want to see how your PC stacks up against the rest?

GetSome\'s Official Benchmarking Leaderboards

Offline Hav0k

• Just settled in
  • Hav0k is looked down upon.
Millie needed to vent after seeing another one of your threads.

Reply #2 Posted: November 13, 2010, 02:40:08 am
\'There are many paths to the top of the mountain, but the view is always the same\'

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
bitches be crazy brother...bitches be crazy

Reply #3 Posted: November 13, 2010, 03:23:11 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Sexual frustration.

The dogs not been happy since you got a girlfriend.

Reply #4 Posted: November 13, 2010, 08:24:06 am

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: BerG;1331140
Sexual frustration.

The dogs not been happy since you hooked up with that other bitch.

Wait wtf, Spork is Joel Monaghan ?

Reply #5 Posted: November 13, 2010, 08:40:58 am
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
Quote from: nick247;1331135
bitches be crazy brother...bitches be crazy

true... so, so true.... :devil2:

Reply #6 Posted: November 13, 2010, 09:27:15 am
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Probably some smell or chemicals on the bumper that make Millie think it is going to be nice to chew.
Or she it territorial and the new car is unwelcome on her turf.

Perhaps she is racist and hates jap cars.

Reply #7 Posted: November 13, 2010, 11:55:25 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Emrico1;1331176

She is an Australian dog, so definite possibility.

Reply #8 Posted: November 13, 2010, 12:09:56 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: mattnz;1331181
Quote from: Emrico1;1331176

She is an Australian dog, so definite possibility.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z264/Emrico1/hitler-jack-russell.jpg
Dog Gone

Reply #9 Posted: November 13, 2010, 12:22:22 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
WTF that is millie!

Haha.

Yea, I might buy some of that spray stuff that you can spray on furniture and see if it works on cars too...

Reply #10 Posted: November 13, 2010, 12:56:58 pm

Offline xpertz

• Addicted
  • xpertz has no influence.
Your title says dog gone.. Just add "to heaven" after that.

Done.

Naaaa yer sounds like he's bored or needs something to chew the fuck out on, as the others have said, give him something to chew on. Or next time you catch her in the act give her a beating.

Reply #11 Posted: November 13, 2010, 01:16:46 pm
<on3.co.nz | CS 1.6 TOURNAMENT #1>EAC
[EAC] HcN.skytech :: This server requires the use of 32bit colour
HcN.skytech dropped
HcN.skytech has left the game

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Does hitting your dog really work though? I have my doubts.

Reply #12 Posted: November 13, 2010, 01:18:48 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Quote from: Spork;1331192

Sure does.

Smack em like you mean it. They're an animal. Do you see two dogs sitting down at a table, having coffee and discussing a problem they may have? No.

You see them fight. Teeth out, heckles up. Have you ever heard of a choker chain? Its got a gnarly name for a reason.  

Reply #13 Posted: November 13, 2010, 01:30:21 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: swindle;1331198
Quote from: Spork;1331192

Sure does.

Smack em like you mean it. They're an animal. Do you see two dogs sitting down at a table, having coffee and discussing a problem they may have? No.

You see them fight. Teeth out, heckles up. Have you ever heard of a choker chain? Its got a gnarly name for a reason.

Haha, well I definitely use a choker chain on millie when ever we go for walks, and often a soft muzzle, but she doesn't bite people, the muzzle is more for barking.

Reply #14 Posted: November 13, 2010, 01:34:30 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
The Victim
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3532/dsc0023cx.jpg
Dog Gone

The terror.
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/5821/dsc0036ix.jpg
Dog Gone

Reply #15 Posted: November 13, 2010, 08:35:53 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Take the dog out to the car. Encourage it to eat the car bumper, and when it does, explode with rage and tell it off.

My partner is a dog trainer and does this to any new dog we get. It teaches them not to eat our food or anything that is put on the ground. (or anything you don't want them doing).

Reply #16 Posted: November 13, 2010, 08:45:15 pm

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
Set claymores either side of front...and hope the dog doesnt go prone.

Reply #17 Posted: November 13, 2010, 08:48:43 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1331320
Take the dog out to the car. Encourage it to eat the car bumper, and when it does, explode with rage and tell it off.

My partner is a dog trainer and does this to any new dog we get. It teaches them not to eat our food or anything that is put on the ground. (or anything you don't want them doing).

Way to make dog psychotic imo.

Reply #18 Posted: November 13, 2010, 08:49:00 pm

Codex

1 place small metal bars on bumper
2 rig to car battery
3 ????
4 Profit

Reply #19 Posted: November 13, 2010, 08:49:24 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1331325

You'd know all about dogs, wouldn't you, pussy.

'Exploding with rage' might be a bit much, but telling it off with a firm voice so the dog is able to recognize that you are trying to discipline it.

Reply #20 Posted: November 13, 2010, 08:49:34 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1331327

Just because that sort of thing works with you, doesn't mean it will have that effect on the dog.

Some dogs are pretty smart.

Reply #21 Posted: November 13, 2010, 08:53:50 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Zarkov;1331328

Just because that sort of thing works with you, doesn't mean it will have that effect on the dog.

Come on Zarkov. Read what I said.

My partner is a dog trainer. She uses the same technique with both of our dogs.

Reply #22 Posted: November 13, 2010, 08:54:41 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Quote from: RetardoBot;1331329
Quote from: Zarkov;1331328

Come on Zarkov. Read what I said.

My partner is a dog trainer. She uses the same technique with both of our dogs.

Exactly.

Once she worked out how to house train Retardo, it was logical to try the same techniques on the canines.

I presume that even you can learn from having your nose rubbed in it.

Reply #23 Posted: November 13, 2010, 08:59:54 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Rubbing the animals nose in whatever it has done wrong as a tool for discipline is a myth.

Doesn't work. The same as beating it with a rolled up newspaper.

Reply #24 Posted: November 13, 2010, 09:00:57 pm