Topic: Berg

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I went to the supermarket to get some fancy lettuce (because I like fancy lettuce).

I walked past the Magazine stand, and this ended up in my shopping basked.

I also got some Scotch Fillet Steak, which I will eat raw while reading the magazine.

Posted: February 08, 2013, 08:14:42 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
I find it ironic that every movie listed on the cover would be improved by the addition of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Especially Hitchcock.

Reply #1 Posted: February 08, 2013, 08:59:45 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Would Chris Hemsworth be improved by the addition of Schwarzenegger?

Reply #2 Posted: February 08, 2013, 10:56:24 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Scunner;1517240
Would Chris Hemsworth be improved by the addition of Schwarzenegger?

Yes.

(insert badly written Female erotica about Chris Hemsworth and Arnie)

Reply #3 Posted: February 08, 2013, 11:16:34 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
That steak seems like a good deal

Reply #4 Posted: February 08, 2013, 01:03:00 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
A+ thread, would read again.

Reply #5 Posted: February 08, 2013, 03:32:50 pm

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
  • oefox has no influence.
Heh, arnie would've made a great sheriff in django.

Reply #6 Posted: February 08, 2013, 04:10:11 pm
- badfox

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Emrico1;1517248
That steak seems like a good deal

+1
Tell us more about the scotch fillet monkey man

Reply #7 Posted: February 08, 2013, 07:39:06 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
^please don't, scotch fillet from countdown, end of story :stupid:

Reply #8 Posted: February 08, 2013, 07:46:09 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: deanox;1517344
^please don't, scotch fillet from countdown, end of story :stupid:

Eye Fillet from NOSH - MMMMmmmmmmm

Reply #9 Posted: February 09, 2013, 09:09:09 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
That meat doesn't seem like a good deal. Usually you know you have hit the jackpot at countdown, when they have the bargain sticker stuck slightly over the special sticker.

Reply #10 Posted: February 09, 2013, 09:12:14 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Holy Shit!

Wouldn't you know, I was at the supermarket yesterday and bought some fancy lettuce (because my girlfriend likes fancy lettuce) and a scratchy, yet I did not see this magazine!

Fortunately, my scratchy won $100. So I can go back today and buy 4 copies of this excellent magazine.

I thought the story was going to be about how you were buying some fancy lettuce, looked up, saw me also buying fancy lettuce, and decided to leave your wife to be with me.

Reply #11 Posted: February 09, 2013, 09:37:12 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1517294
A+ thread, would read again.
+1

Reply #12 Posted: February 09, 2013, 09:43:51 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
I have seen thicker schnitzel.

Reply #13 Posted: February 09, 2013, 11:47:46 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Black Heart;1517450

agree'd.

There's only one type of steak. And it's measured in inches.

Reply #14 Posted: February 11, 2013, 12:30:24 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Black Heart;1517450

Agreed.

Schwarzenegger was far more cut during his steroid days.

Reply #15 Posted: February 11, 2013, 12:53:18 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Fuck yes.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/425/photo1elg.jpg
Berg

Reply #16 Posted: February 11, 2013, 09:25:51 pm

Awesome.

Now we can both read it, and talk about it while we read it.

Reply #17 Posted: February 11, 2013, 09:27:38 pm

Offline ploppy slow

• Devoted Member
  • ploppy slow has no influence.
Dare you to lick that key board Berg :P

Reply #18 Posted: February 12, 2013, 06:26:29 am
Declined.
[SIGPIC]http://www.GetSome.co.nz/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2189&dateline=1303065200[/SIGPIC]

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Always nice to see a bromance thriving in this cruel world

Reply #19 Posted: February 12, 2013, 06:48:32 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
Quote from: BerG;1517715
Fuck yes.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/425/photo1elg.jpg
Berg

It's like inception

Reply #20 Posted: February 12, 2013, 11:11:33 pm