Topic: James T Kirk, failed captain.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Chief Engineer's log,
Stardate 2266.7
Montgomery Scott

So Kirk and I got into an argument a long time ago, he got a bit angry, other things were going on with him, that's fine he admitted it,
then another time he got angry at me. I was asking what was wrong, and he raged at me, I forgave him of it and we forgot about it... we both agreed on this btw.

Then today, I boarded the USS Enterprise, and he asked me why I have 'Commander' in front of my name.
I said I thought I was going to get a promotion, but I wasn't so I would remove it...

He said "scotty, no offence, but your not going to get a promotion"
I said "Aye, why not?"
He said "because of our little incident"
I tried to make excuses so he wouldn't get angry at me again, until I finally said what happened
and that he got angry once, said sorry and then got angry again and took it out on me.
and then, he literally said... "scotty stop being mean to me"                                                                      

boom

He started saying "scotty stop talking this convo is over"      
because he knew I was right, he knew what he did that day.

Then he said "scotty if I was Captain at the time I would of expelled you from Starfleet"      

I said "what reason would you have expelled me for?"

He didn't say anything for about 15 seconds, then he said "I have multiple reasons"  

So then here is probably the only thing I may have done wrong on this day, I said " Captain, if I'm doing something wrong, its your job to expel me, I don't want to upset the ship's crew"
Others were saying I was baiting him... even though I was not doing that, but I was.    

Still he had no reason to expel me, he was being mean to me saying I wasn't going to get promotion, I explained what happened, he knew he was angry, but him comeback was "stop being mean" and "this convo is over", just remember that.

Then I said for the last time, "Captain, I don't want to break rules, if I am, then you have a right to expel me"

And then he expelled me out the airlock... not because I was hacking the ship's computer system, I know Kirk is useless at finding hackers,
not because I was being mean to him in any way shape of form
not that I was phaser spamming
not that I was trade spamming.

Because his massive ego is stupid, it was him, and if I hear anything, along the lines of  'he didn't say that in this' or he didn't say this', then your lying.
And then he says I shouldn't get a promotion, he needs Starfleet management classes, for fuck sake, I should have told Spock, he would of sorted this shit out.

Posted: August 04, 2013, 02:51:27 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
+1 would trade again hahahahaha

Quote from: Montgomery Scott;1529465
He knew what he did that day.

ahahahahahaha
Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 03:16:54 pm by `Kyane Reeves

Reply #1 Posted: August 04, 2013, 03:14:41 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Right well as upset as you are, Captain Kirk did what was fair.

After what happened I went through the communicator logs and compared it to what you said.
1. You claimed Kirk said the conversation was over before he said that "at the time i would of expelled you from Starfleet"
2. You never said anywhere that you claimed that you were someone else and you had no idea what he was on about.
3. when Kirk said "stop being mean to me" YOU said and I have video proof from the ship CCTV: "Scotty ᶜᴼᴹᴹᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿ : what are you gunna do? expel me from Starfleet? is that what? you expel me your screwed mait, i havent done anything wrong"
4. "Scotty ᶜᴼᴹᴹᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿ : and i cant wait to tell Starfleet Command what you just said "stop it your being mean" is that your" and you say Kirk had no right to expel you.
5. Kirk didn't say "This conversation is over" he said that he was finished with it.

If need be I can find more proof to back Captain Kirk up cause was SOOO not in the wrong.

Reply #2 Posted: August 04, 2013, 07:03:29 pm