Topic: Sentry rank point exploit

Offline Marmalade Mint

• I Posted!
  • Marmalade Mint has no influence.
As the omega tryhard of the server, it disgusts me whenever is see anyone on the hlx ranking system that has a higher rank than me.

After screwing around with sentries, i found out that you can simply place a sentry down and demolish it, granting you 4 points in ranking.

This is absolutely unacceptable, as the other lesser opponents on this server can simply farm this until they unfairly pass me in ranking. For every second that passes by, there is about a 0.2130543% chance that someone is abusing this bug in order to reach my amazing level of sheer brilliance in ranking, I cannot accurately express how deeply soul-wrenching this is to me.

Please fix this bug so i can continue as the omega sweaty tryhard of the server without someone unfairly passing me in ranking.

Thank you for your time, and i hope that this revolting little exploit can be fixed swiftly!

please give me attention

Posted: April 18, 2016, 01:14:50 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
just for you, I have altered the stats system.

Reply #1 Posted: April 18, 2016, 08:01:42 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Can I simply alter the stats system so it automatically makes me 1 point ahead?

Reply #2 Posted: April 20, 2016, 05:45:06 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
I can assign you 10 million point so you dominate everyone. That better?

Reply #3 Posted: April 20, 2016, 06:08:41 pm

Offline Hoboneer

• Game Server Admin
  • Hoboneer has no influence.
can i be 2 points ahead

Reply #4 Posted: April 21, 2016, 09:06:04 am
The real Hobo
The best Hobo