Topic: Molikot anger issues and mod abuse

Offline csgopikachu25

• I Posted!
  • csgopikachu25 has no influence.
I was playing TTT when Molikot joins. Me Inda and Zapdos or Cancer or PeaPod whatever his name is were having some good old fun with Inda being the food that he was killing each other for fun. Shit began to went down when Molikot added a slay on me. I asked him what the slay was for and he said "you know fucker" or something on the lines of that. I soon found out it was for killing Inda. Molikot had no right against slaying as Inda did not write out a report for me. Inda had to options report me or forgive me and i was able handle due to the fact i killed him. He didn't report me as i assume he saw it as a joke. Molikot refuse to remove the slay calling me a fuck head and saying "I can slay anyone if i see its rdm or not" (This was his points but probably not exact words as i couldn't find it in console he said this through mic) He then goes and threatens me with a ban. I  reported him stating the problems with the slay and he replied "enjoy your ban" This is very unreasonable of Molikot to do as Mod should enforce the rules of the players decision when he or she is rdmed. There were multiple ways he could of dealt with this a lot better instead of banning me. He had the opption to kick me and say i'm a whinny bitch instead of a ban" but that would be how i would handle the situation.

Ps Moli has anger issues

words from the round by krib and zap

-=Zapdos=-: Molikot is mad
*DEAD* Kirbhero: waw someone is mad

If anyone has had issues with Moli please do write below as i am very interested on your thoughts on him

Posted: August 09, 2016, 09:05:46 pm

Offline Zero

• I Posted!
  • Zero has no influence.
Molikot tends to be a sourpuss. You get used to him.

Reply #1 Posted: August 09, 2016, 09:19:28 pm
I am unfit, both physically and mentally

Offline ThatGuy...

• I Posted!
  • ThatGuy... has no influence.
yeah when molikot is on that means it's time to get of ttt

Reply #2 Posted: August 09, 2016, 09:24:09 pm
:D

Offline Mister Sir

• Just settled in
  • Mister Sir has no influence.
Okay lets crack on with this.

One, you're retarded. I know the rules and abide by them. I know what I can and cannot do as a Trial Moderator of the server. We are not playing by 'your understanding' of the rules. Members of staff do not require reports to add slays. Stop assuming that we do. The final decision is not up to the guests of the server. We, the staff get the last word. We can negate if someone forgives on a report as well just to clarify; although a just reason is needed.

Whereas when I put the slay on you... You trapped a player, friend or not, in a one by one block space on a minecraft map and proceeded to crowbar him to death. So, I thought "Well that's just blatant RDM. Better put a slay", so I did. You started saying what it was for. I was dead at the time so I could not reply. You then typed a report asking "what is it for". By this point if you didn't know what I added the slay for, you are frankly just stupid. So I naturally replied to your report with, "Fuck off, you know what it was for".

Now, stupidity really irritates me. This was proved as you continued to argue on trying to tell me your understanding of the rules of how I can't slay you. And yes I got mad. I told you how it worked but you refused to accept it. So I stated that if you kept arguing I would ban you for one hour. You proceeded to make another report, this time, a paragraph of how I'm not doing my job and again, trying to tell me what I can and cannot do. I already know what I can and cannot do as a moderator and I know it better than people who aren't one.

After you continued to argue, I had had enough and decided to carry out my statement of banning you for an hour. And thus the result is here.

Bottom line is that you're a tool who thinks he knows better.

Regards, Molikot.  8) ;D

Reply #3 Posted: August 09, 2016, 09:24:56 pm
"I killed people and got banned." ~ Paul Denino 2k16

Offline csgopikachu25

• I Posted!
  • csgopikachu25 has no influence.
how is that you have any say with u banning me when u had a problem with me and inda when me and inda had no problem?????

Reply #4 Posted: August 09, 2016, 09:30:11 pm

Offline Mister Sir

• Just settled in
  • Mister Sir has no influence.
 I had perfectly good reason to slay you. Plus, you were the only one who contested it. The slay itself isn't so much the issue. The issue is the fact that you continued to argue aginst my decision, even when I explained how it works. You didn't want to accept it and kept arguing after I had warned you.

Reply #5 Posted: August 09, 2016, 09:34:18 pm
"I killed people and got banned." ~ Paul Denino 2k16

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Dear GMOD kiddies. Moderators, even trial ones, are not answerable to you. They can slay. mute, gag, kick and ban you _pretty much at their whim_. The only people they have to justify it to are the more senior admins.

Giving staff attitude is _always_ an acceptable reason for staff to ban you by the way.

Now go away till your balls drop.

Reply #6 Posted: August 10, 2016, 04:07:35 pm