Topic: Elder Scrolls Online

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
anyone checking this out?

found a site that giving away some keys, just sign up to the site and go to this link http://www.destructoid.com/redeem_code.phtml

Posted: March 01, 2014, 05:11:57 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
A friend of mine is playing it. It is a 27gb download so I think I will pass

Reply #1 Posted: March 01, 2014, 08:50:28 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
Ive played a couple of betas so far, really not sure why people are hating on this game so much. Sure the starting areas are fairly linear, but once your done with them it really does open up and the latest patch on the dev servers skips these.

Guess its because its a sub game and the self entitled little shits are crying about spending $15.

A friend of mine is playing it. It is a 27gb download so I think I will pass

You also need like 60GB of free space otherwise the launcher downloads the game on to the same drive then tries to install it. If it fails due to lack of space it then deletes the install files as well.

Reply #2 Posted: March 03, 2014, 08:23:06 am

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
  • R3DM@N has no influence.
I have been watching people play it on twitch. It looks pretty good to be honest... Anyone actually played it?

Reply #3 Posted: March 03, 2014, 11:27:56 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Guess its because its a sub game and the self entitled little shits are crying about spending $15.

I dunno mate, $100nz to buy the game then $22nz/mth to play it

$370 to play the game for a year.... getting pretty steep, that value just doesn't seem worth while from what I have previewed so far.

Would need to change a heap to justify those sort of costs (taken from their www)

Reply #4 Posted: March 03, 2014, 01:21:34 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.

I dunno mate, $100nz to buy the game then $22nz/mth to play it

$370 to play the game for a year.... getting pretty steep, that value just doesn't seem worth while from what I have previewed so far.

Would need to change a heap to justify those sort of costs (taken from their www)

$7.11 For 20+ hrs of entertainment a week, cheaper than basic Sky or watching a 2hr movie. That is if you only play for 1 year.
Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 07:37:38 pm by Plasma

Reply #5 Posted: March 03, 2014, 07:36:00 pm

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
It was ok, spent most of my time crafting gear.

There was a quest that bugged out, and I couldn't leave the starter island till they fixed it (sometime today).

Still unsure how to get different styles for armour/weapons. The only things I could make were made of Iron.

Keen to see what raid bosses or dungeon bosses are like (do they even have this?) I want to kill some dragons or werewolves.

Reply #6 Posted: March 03, 2014, 07:44:29 pm

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
It was ok, spent most of my time crafting gear.

There was a quest that bugged out, and I couldn't leave the starter island till they fixed it (sometime today).

Still unsure how to get different styles for armour/weapons. The only things I could make were made of Iron.

Keen to see what raid bosses or dungeon bosses are like (do they even have this?) I want to kill some dragons or werewolves.

I think end game is largely going to be AvA PVP and hardmode group "events" etc, but they have been pretty quite on what the plan is.

The crafting system and the lack of AH is going to pretty cool, means for once that crafting will be worth while unlike GW2 where crafting was pointless until they bought in ascended gear.
The different styles are crafted at discovered crafting stations around the world and the racial gear is from books that can drop.

Reply #7 Posted: March 06, 2014, 08:01:38 am

Offline sgt_munter

• Just settled in
  • sgt_munter has no influence.
so anyone playing this?

Reply #8 Posted: April 07, 2014, 12:36:26 pm

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
so anyone playing this?

Me sort of, split between D3 and ESO at the moment.

Reply #9 Posted: April 07, 2014, 03:02:30 pm