Terms of Service
getsome.co.nz and it's affiliated websites are owned wholly by Get Some Limited. Any reference to getsome.co.nz and it's owners shall be deemed as reference to Get Some Limited.
You agree that you will not post or message material which:
Liability for Posted Material and use of getsome.co.nz
- you know to be false or misleading;
- is defamatory or invasive of a person's privacy;
- is abusive, threatening or amounts to harassment;
- is offensive, or discriminatory in terms of the Human Rights Act 1993 (including material that is racist, sexist or homophobic);
- is adult material unsuitable for public display (including nudity, sexual activity or extreme violence);
- constitutes spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other commercial solicitations;
- contains any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material; or
- is otherwise in violation of any International or New Zealand law.
You accept that, although the forums are moderated:
- getsome.co.nz is unable to actively monitor every posted message, and as such, do not accept responsibility for the content contained within. In particular, getsome.co.nz does not warrant the authenticity, accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented.
- getsome.co.nz accepts no liability for any loss, however suffered, arising through the use of the getsome.co.nz website or systems.
- The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of getsome.co.nz, its staff, its subsidiaries, or owners.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless getsome.co.nz and its staff, subsidiaries and owners, against any loss suffered as a result of your posted messages.
- You are responsible for all actions taken with your getsome.co.nz membership, member information and in particular, your password. It is highly recommended that you do not disclose your getsome.co.nz password to any third parties. If you choose to share your email address and password or your information with third parties, you are responsible for all actions taken with this information.
- If you have a dispute or issue with any post, comment, article, or other published material, then please go about formal notification in writing to the administrators & owners of getsome.co.nz via email directly, or via the Contact Us page (shown in the footer of the site).
- Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately through the tools available on these forums. The staff and the owners of getsome.co.nz reserve the right to remove objectionable or prohibited material, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realise that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
- Get Some Limited wholly reserves under its moderation to remove, delete, or suspend your account from the site or any affiliated sites. This action may also involve ongoing measures to prevent further accounts being created on getsome.co.nz or any affiliates; this may be via IP address or other details available to Get Some Limited.
- Any dispute of any moderation actions can be made in writing either directly via email, or via the Contact Us page (shown in the footer of the site).
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. Usernames may not contain prohibited material (as defined above). Inappropriate account names (as deemed by getsome.co.nz owners and staff) may be deleted. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.Collection, Disclosure and Use of Information
Please note that:
- with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted.
- getsome.co.nz places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
- As part of the functionality of getsome.co.nz you may connect your membership with Facebook. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Facebook login information to getsome.co.nz or grant getsome.co.nz access to your Facebook account. If you decide to register via Facebook functionality we will obtain and store some personal information you have provided to Facebook.
Get Some Limited and its owners reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service):
- in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum; or
- as permitted or required by the principles of the Privacy Act 1993.
As you register, your name will be added to our mailing database. This database is held separately to forum membership and you may opt out of this at any time by selecting the unsubscribe link on any mail sent to you - unsubscribing to the mail-out will not cancel your getsome.co.nz forum, site, and related site membership(s). After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any prohibited material (as defined above) will be removed, with or without prior notice.