Topic: favourite quotes

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
There was a lady walking down the pavement and as we passed she stopped and she said: 'I know you, don't I?' ... I said: 'My name's Muldoon.'. She said: 'You're not related to that bastard in Parliament, are you?'. And on that salutary note Mr Speaker, I say goodbye

Reply #1425 Posted: April 21, 2020, 10:01:43 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable

Reply #1426 Posted: April 22, 2020, 10:39:42 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see

Reply #1427 Posted: April 24, 2020, 09:09:46 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Blessed are the cheesemakers, for they will be called children of God.

Reply #1428 Posted: April 27, 2020, 03:39:17 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

Reply #1429 Posted: May 02, 2020, 11:23:03 am

Offline Tiwaking!

The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach.

Reply #1430 Posted: May 10, 2020, 09:16:20 am