Topic: favourite quotes

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
The moon looks lovelier in another country

Reply #1450 Posted: July 23, 2020, 01:43:44 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Face this world. Learn its ways, watch it, be careful of too hasty guesses at its meaning. In the end you will find clues to it all

Reply #1451 Posted: July 23, 2020, 10:22:30 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Seduction isnít making someone do what they donít want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already

Reply #1452 Posted: July 24, 2020, 11:39:04 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response

Reply #1453 Posted: July 26, 2020, 12:44:58 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them

Reply #1454 Posted: July 27, 2020, 01:35:57 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world

Reply #1455 Posted: July 29, 2020, 11:15:27 am

Offline Tiwaking!

"O quam cito transit gloria mundi" (How quickly the glory of the world passes away)

Reply #1456 Posted: July 30, 2020, 11:58:20 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals

Reply #1457 Posted: July 31, 2020, 11:56:22 am

Offline Tiwaking!

when elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers

Reply #1458 Posted: August 01, 2020, 08:21:42 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Pay a man enough and he'll walk barefoot into hell

Reply #1459 Posted: August 02, 2020, 10:15:42 pm