Offline Lyesalot

• Devoted Member
  • Lyesalot has no influence.
Now if only I could read gangsta

Reply #3450 Posted: June 08, 2008, 09:07:23 pm
iM

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
First one says iarziua

second just says iarz

???

Now this is gangsta!

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/gangsta_gadget.jpg
Random Images

Reply #3451 Posted: June 08, 2008, 09:42:53 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
To my darling husband,

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately not too bad and I really didn’t get hurt, so please don’t worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Tesco, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.

XXX

Reply #3452 Posted: June 08, 2008, 09:54:25 pm

Offline Deviant

• Addicted
  • Deviant has no influence.
Quote from: kilabee;731864
To my darling husband,

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately not too bad and I really didn’t get hurt, so please don’t worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Tesco, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you.

Your loving wife.

XXX

looks to me like a flood or something caused that

Reply #3453 Posted: June 08, 2008, 09:57:58 pm
Intel Q6600 G0 @ 3.4GHz | ASUS P5Q-EM | XFX 8800GT EXTREME | 2x2Gb G.Skill DDR2-1066MHz | Vista Premium x64 | Silverstone ST75F 750w Modular | Zalman Cooling | 1.32TB HDD | Samsung 226BW | LanBox Lite
| 13354 3Dmark06 |

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
can see 'fail' poster in this

Reply #3454 Posted: June 08, 2008, 10:03:11 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...

Reply #3455 Posted: June 08, 2008, 10:14:46 pm

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
  • Chilli has no influence.

^That scooters filthy!!

Apparently the guy responsible for this drove this one there! wtf!?

Reply #3456 Posted: June 08, 2008, 11:25:09 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline harvstr

• Just settled in
  • harvstr has no influence.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;731859
First one says iarziua

second just says iarz

???

both say iORz, nice try tho ha ha

Reply #3457 Posted: June 09, 2008, 12:06:43 am
Quote from: fieryyeslicknig;856407
i once killed 20 people with a machine gun and helped my tem a lot. plz help us in return

Offline Wodger

• Addicted
  • Wodger has no influence.
To my darling husband,

Your loving wife.

XXX

You missed the important part at the end:

"PS Your Girlfriend Called"

Reply #3458 Posted: June 09, 2008, 08:18:22 am

Offline vedds

• Devoted Member
  • vedds has no influence.
Quote from: harvstr;731952
both say iORz, nice try tho ha ha

Apparently not.

Reply #3459 Posted: June 09, 2008, 09:17:51 am

Offline MemNocH

• Just settled in
  • MemNocH has no influence.
World Record Size Piranha.

Reply #3460 Posted: June 09, 2008, 12:29:41 pm

Offline GhostOfGallipoli

• GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...GhostOfGallipoli might someday be someone...
^^^
not a piranha

to the idio that red repped me for this comment

///edit one

IT'S FUCKING NOT A PIRANHA, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT????

THERE ARE AFRICANS IN THE PICTURE FFS

///edit two

FUCKING AFRICANS MAN, CLEARLY FROM AFRICA, NOT FROM THE AMAZON WHICH IS IN BRAZIL.....THE PICTURES LOOK NOTHING LIKE BRAZIL!!!11!!!

YOUR RED REP WONT STOP ME FROM BEING RIGHT

///edit three

IT'S A WHOLE DIFFERENT CONTINANT FOR FUCKS SAKE< READ A BOOK

Reply #3461 Posted: June 09, 2008, 12:31:12 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Piranha
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg56/Runing_photo/pirahna.jpg
Random Images

Reply #3462 Posted: June 09, 2008, 12:36:40 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
That nasty fish was a Giant Tiger Fish (aka Goliath Tiger Fish) Hydrocynus goliath.

Now, check out this cat:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/catlie.jpg
Random Images

Reply #3463 Posted: June 09, 2008, 12:49:27 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline G0DZ1LA

• Devoted Member
  • G0DZ1LA has no influence.
"is it dead mummy?"
"no, it just sleeping"

Reply #3464 Posted: June 09, 2008, 04:03:02 pm

[BW] D3ADZ1LA.... G0DZ1LA was taken :(

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
  • ChineseKiwi has no influence.
Will remove if PC-ly offensive (I know the black guy in the pic and he's a good guy)....

We take the honours for the best TV screenshot ever:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/dudekrulz/kkk.jpg
Random Images

Reply #3465 Posted: June 09, 2008, 11:16:28 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/2091/121300950364887a49awz0.jpg
Random Images

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7440/12130112265389416aeep8.jpg
Random Images

I have to think.. WTF do these people eat?

Reply #3466 Posted: June 09, 2008, 11:30:14 pm

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
LOL Spork! Bahahaa

Ngati that pictures pretty bloody cool too bro. We all likes. _b

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z150/Rehab_010/clinton_laughing.jpg
Random Images

Reply #3467 Posted: June 09, 2008, 11:40:52 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline MemNocH

• Just settled in
  • MemNocH has no influence.
Quote from: GhostOfGallipol;732117
^^^
not a piranha

to the idio that red repped me for this comment

///edit one

IT'S FUCKING NOT A PIRANHA, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT????

THERE ARE AFRICANS IN THE PICTURE FFS

///edit two

FUCKING AFRICANS MAN, CLEARLY FROM AFRICA, NOT FROM THE AMAZON WHICH IS IN BRAZIL.....THE PICTURES LOOK NOTHING LIKE BRAZIL!!!11!!!

YOUR RED REP WONT STOP ME FROM BEING RIGHT

wow.. settle down..
i got neg repped for posting it..
Go figure..

P.S it was a spam email from work.. who cares where they're from.. let alone what fish.. the point of it was the fish teeth..

Reply #3468 Posted: June 09, 2008, 11:40:55 pm

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
Lol didnt see that rant. No use going on about the humans, that so wasnt a Piranha anyways lolol, nice rant though Ghost. :)

Nice fish too Meh's. Here > African Tigerfish!

"Largest of the Characins, the African Tigerfish is big, powerful, and well armed, thus making it among the worlds most sought after gamefish. It lives in the open rivers and streams of central and northern Africa. The impression one gets from viewing these fish, is one of awe, terror, and mystery, not unlike the feeling of watching a Great White Shark.

This fish is basically an enlarged version of a Tetra. All of the fins are pointed, there is an adipose fin, the scales are large for a Characin, and the mouth and dentention are extremely well developed. The teeth are designed and look like knives. Each tooth fits in a socket between each tooth, allowing the teeth to mesh like cutting sheers. All teeth are seen all the time even when the mouth is completely shut. The entire body is sleek and designed for speed.

Horizontal unbroken black bands run along the entire body, hence the name Tigerfish. The rest of the body is usually a silver-white-grey, however there is usually a metallic orange or yellow sheen. Many specimens have various blue to green pigmented scales.

One of the most fearsome predators freshwater has ever known, the Tigerfish has a viscious reputation. These fish hunt in large packs, just as their South American counterparts, the Piranhas do. Prey consist primarily of other fish, but just about anything alive can fall prey to the Tigerfish. Like the Piranha, prey is eaten away bite by bite. Because they have razor sharp knife-like teeth, and extremely strong jaw muscles, they are among the few fish that can turn the tables on prey the same size or larger than themselves. There are unverified reports of attacks on humans."

A Piranha. (Minus the dark guys :D)

Reply #3469 Posted: June 09, 2008, 11:46:57 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
Lol didnt see that rant. No use going on about the humans, that so wasnt a Piranha anyways lolol, nice rant though Ghost. :)

Nice fish too Meh's. Here > African Tigerfish!

"Largest of the Characins, the African Tigerfish is big, powerful, and well armed, thus making it among the worlds most sought after gamefish. It lives in the open rivers and streams of central and northern Africa. The impression one gets from viewing these fish, is one of awe, terror, and mystery, not unlike the feeling of watching a Great White Shark.

This fish is basically an enlarged version of a Tetra. All of the fins are pointed, there is an adipose fin, the scales are large for a Characin, and the mouth and dentention are extremely well developed. The teeth are designed and look like knives. Each tooth fits in a socket between each tooth, allowing the teeth to mesh like cutting sheers. All teeth are seen all the time even when the mouth is completely shut. The entire body is sleek and designed for speed.

Horizontal unbroken black bands run along the entire body, hence the name Tigerfish. The rest of the body is usually a silver-white-grey, however there is usually a metallic orange or yellow sheen. Many specimens have various blue to green pigmented scales.

One of the most fearsome predators freshwater has ever known, the Tigerfish has a viscious reputation. These fish hunt in large packs, just as their South American counterparts, the Piranhas do. Prey consist primarily of other fish, but just about anything alive can fall prey to the Tigerfish. Like the Piranha, prey is eaten away bite by bite. Because they have razor sharp knife-like teeth, and extremely strong jaw muscles, they are among the few fish that can turn the tables on prey the same size or larger than themselves. There are unverified reports of attacks on humans."

A Piranha. (Minus the dark guys :D)

Reply #3470 Posted: June 09, 2008, 11:53:41 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;732132

Now, check out this cat:

+rep, awesome how cats can achieve a sense of chi :chuckle:

Reply #3471 Posted: June 10, 2008, 10:01:52 am

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
  • ThaFleastyler barely matters.ThaFleastyler barely matters.
"Ooooooooooooooh ... barracuda"
dun-d-d-dun-d-d-dun-d-d-dun-d-d-duun-duuuun

Reply #3472 Posted: June 10, 2008, 10:52:12 am

Offline Slim

• Addicted
  • Slim barely matters.Slim barely matters.
Quote from: ThaFleastyler;732679
"Ooooooooooooooh ... barracuda"
dun-d-d-dun-d-d-dun-d-d-dun-d-d-duun-duuuun

Lol not barracuda either :p Namely coz Barracuda's are sea fish.

Reply #3473 Posted: June 10, 2008, 11:30:05 am
If anyone calls me a PC Fanboy - I will punch them in the Jaw.

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
^ No thats correct, read back Flea. ;)

------------------------------------------

At first glance Im like hmmmm
at second Im like LOL WTF! Classy slut?

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z150/Rehab_010/NewImage-13.jpg
Random Images

Reply #3474 Posted: June 10, 2008, 03:53:23 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣