He's already dead.

I meant Kim Jong-il, but you mean Kim Il-sung

Reply #50 Posted: April 04, 2009, 08:21:56 pm

Offline qwerty4me

• Just settled in
  • qwerty4me has no influence.
Quote from: liquidpain;916921

I would not want to be against these soldiers... in close combat

You overestimate them. While they're busy jumping over cars and showing me their brick chopping skills, I'd be jabbing a bayonet into their chest.

Reply #51 Posted: April 05, 2009, 01:28:55 am

Offline SlobŪ

• Just settled in
  • SlobŪ has no influence.
Just grab all the kamuchi (*spelling) you can peoples :D

Reply #52 Posted: April 05, 2009, 01:34:50 am

Offline Kaizer

• Devoted Member
  • Kaizer has no influence.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/2315808/North-Korea-appears-to-have-launched-rocket

NK have launched the rocket but no news as anything other than its been launched.

*Crosses fingers someone shot it down and goes to war with NK*

Reply #53 Posted: April 05, 2009, 03:45:30 pm
Gigabyte P55 UD4|Intel i7 860 @ 3.6GHZ|Prolimatech Megashadow|SuperTalent 4GB 1600|Corsair HX 620|ATI Radeon 5870|Samsung F3 1TB|LG W2353V 23"|Lian Li Dragonlord KCB62|Logitech G930|Logitech G500

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
  • R3DM@N has no influence.
The rocket blasted off just before midday North Korean time, within a pre-announced launch window.

It flew over Japan towards the Pacific, with two booster stages dropping into the ocean to the east and west of Japan.

Apparently there is going to be a UN Emergency Meeting

...fark last thing we need is this shit.

I never knew Russia and China are allys with North Korea!

Reply #54 Posted: April 05, 2009, 04:08:26 pm

Offline Kaizer

• Devoted Member
communists like other communists ?

Well if nobody shot it down then I guess Japan didnt want to see if NK were bluffing with war.

Emergency UN meeting... aka sanctions

Reply #55 Posted: April 05, 2009, 04:19:45 pm
Gigabyte P55 UD4|Intel i7 860 @ 3.6GHZ|Prolimatech Megashadow|SuperTalent 4GB 1600|Corsair HX 620|ATI Radeon 5870|Samsung F3 1TB|LG W2353V 23"|Lian Li Dragonlord KCB62|Logitech G930|Logitech G500

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Iblis;916989
I meant Kim Jong-il, but you mean Kim Il-sung

Haha Tiwa.

Reply #56 Posted: April 05, 2009, 04:32:03 pm

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
Quote from: SlobŪ;917084

what is kamuchi, and whatever it is, sounds like i should want it

lol is it some sort of slang for Asian women, cos im down for that

If i had of known the rocket fired in the morning i could have gone around saying to chicks that it might be their "last night on earth so we should make the most of it"

Helicopter flew over this mountain just outside of Seoul today with a fucking boombox thing hanging below, blabbing something in Korean. Was sure it was some sort of invasion thing until i saw the fire watch signs on the bottom of the heli....either way though

Reply #57 Posted: April 05, 2009, 06:23:04 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
  • Baldesto barely matters.Baldesto barely matters.
Quote from: SlobŪ;917084

kimchi? steal all their pickled cabbage? you fuckin winner....

Reply #58 Posted: April 05, 2009, 06:47:14 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
If it flies over Australia I have a USB rocket launcher and I'm not afraid to use it!

Reply #59 Posted: April 05, 2009, 07:11:44 pm

Offline DDM

• Addicted
  • DDM has no influence.
All i have is a useless USB laser pointer :( Suppose i could use it to guide the bomb to darwin though.

Reply #60 Posted: April 05, 2009, 08:22:14 pm

Offline Scorched_onion

• Addicted
  • Scorched_onion has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;914837
Vault 404

not found

Reply #61 Posted: April 05, 2009, 08:26:54 pm

Asus P5Q P45 | Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 3ghz, from 2.33 | HD6850 1gbGDDR5 | NZXT Tempest | Seagate 1TB | Gigabyte Odin Pro 550w | 4GB (2x2GB) G.SKILL DDR2-1000 | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | BenQ T2200HD 22" 1920x1080 | Microsoft Sidewinder x8 Gaming Mouse | Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard | Logitech Z2300 2.1

Quote from: Pyromanik;1442484
WANK UPSIDE DOWN: GIVE YOURSELF A FACIAL

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
  • R3DM@N has no influence.
please put it in a spoiler please......

not.

:P

Reply #62 Posted: April 05, 2009, 08:30:38 pm

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
Quote from: R3DM@N;917251

Apparently there is going to be a UN Emergency Meeting

...fark last thing we need is this shit.

I never knew Russia and China are allys with North Korea!

Russia and China are more reluctant allies...i highly doubt that they would go to war, they blatantly side with America.....UN will just do some sanctions...which will mean sweet fuck all....sanctions on sanctions haha

It was war that got Germany out of recession however....

Reply #63 Posted: April 06, 2009, 06:14:05 am
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Scorched_onion;917309
not found

Oh dang.
Where to try next, coz I got denied from vault 403!

Reply #64 Posted: April 06, 2009, 08:18:27 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline smegmacheese

• Devoted Member
  • smegmacheese has no influence.
The UN reaction will be nicely summed up by Team America World Police once again.

It went :

Kim Jong Il refuses to allow Hans Blix (UN weapon's inspector) to inspect his palace for WMDs.  Blix insists, "You'd better let me inspect, OR Else!"

"Or else, what," asks Kim.  "Or else we'll be very, very angry...and we'll send you a letter.  And the letter will tell you just how angry we are."

More angry letters and sanctions for NK, when too many of their trading partners are already welching on current sanctions.  Oh no!

Reply #65 Posted: April 06, 2009, 12:53:17 pm

Offline Jimocles

• Just settled in
  • Jimocles has no influence.
I did note that US intelligence featured a lot in the news story with regards to nuclear capability and how the rockets could carry payloads and how many bombs they have ready to go.

This would be the same intelligence that knew all about WMD's in Iraq.

Not that I don't think they're right, but large grains of salt will be taken

Reply #66 Posted: April 06, 2009, 01:20:31 pm

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
  • liquidpain has no influence.
This is like the biggest propaganda they have about nuclear weapons... goes the same way to Iran too.

"oooohhh but but they could attach nuclear warheads on their little rockets"
"we need to put a missile defense shield in eastern europe to protect american lives"

do you know what i have to say to people who believe that?

STFU and GTFO and l2readabook

This is all fear mongering!

Reply #67 Posted: April 06, 2009, 01:47:08 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Jimocles;917603
I did note that US intelligence featured a lot in the news story with regards to nuclear capability and how the rockets could carry payloads and how many bombs they have ready to go.

This would be the same intelligence that knew all about WMD's in Iraq.

Not that I don't think they're right, but large grains of salt will be taken

I dunno about large grains, I'll just take the whole fucking saltworks at the mount.

Reply #68 Posted: April 06, 2009, 03:23:55 pm

Offline Kaizer

• Devoted Member
Quote from: liquidpain;917618
This is like the biggest propaganda they have about nuclear weapons... goes the same way to Iran too.

"oooohhh but but they could attach nuclear warheads on their little rockets"
"we need to put a missile defense shield in eastern europe to protect american lives"

do you know what i have to say to people who believe that?

STFU and GTFO and l2readabook

This is all fear mongering!

yip the missle silo bs was utter bs. Amerifags once again thinking amerifags rule the world.

Reply #69 Posted: April 06, 2009, 03:44:05 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
And then in the latest news .. Kaizer gets hit by a stray Missile Amiright

Someone go tell Korea to calm down bro..

go with the flow

Reply #70 Posted: April 06, 2009, 03:59:49 pm

Offline Kaizer

• Devoted Member
yes but you jumped in front and took the missle for me.

thanks

Reply #71 Posted: April 06, 2009, 04:16:08 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Wasnt aware this was role play
in this case

LIGHTNING BOLT!

Reply #72 Posted: April 06, 2009, 04:36:33 pm

Offline Iblis

• Just settled in
  • Iblis has no influence.
Quote from: Kaizer;917711
yip the missle silo bs was utter bs. Amerifags once again thinking amerifags rule the world.

I'm sure you love to pull the "amerifag" thing out whenever you can, but unlike the Iraq WMDs, you can actually see
this one for yourself. I'm sure you'll say the CIA planted it there or it's a huge grain storage silo. I assure you, it's not.

I'll agree that the media is blowing it out of proportion(what don't they?), but this has a real, factual, evidential basis that many countries have corroborated. But hey, it was a good chance to jump on the bandwagon yet again and hate america. Never mind the fact that it was one administration and the public has to take their word for it in a sense because you cannot be privy to the actual intelligence yourself. I think the huge momentum that the anti-war sentiment gained is proof that america has a large, silent majority who are quite reasonable. Did the administration of Helen Clark define NZ'ers? Give Obama a chance and stop spouting off about externalised media stereotypes of americans.

Reply #73 Posted: April 06, 2009, 05:24:42 pm

Offline Pyromanik

All I see is a hill.

Reply #74 Posted: April 06, 2009, 05:35:20 pm