Topic: Jesus, I wasn't ready for this.

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
It's all bit weird isn't it?

Us old guys like to hark back to good wholesome entertainment like the Rolf Harris Show.

Reply #50 Posted: April 21, 2013, 09:49:46 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh59/kilabee_photo/article-2066203-000032A300000258-66_224x380_zpsd8a9734d.jpg
Jesus, I wasn't ready for this.

Reply #51 Posted: April 21, 2013, 10:31:33 pm

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.
Quote from: Zarkov;1523890
It's all bit weird isn't it?

Us old guys like to hark back to good wholesome entertainment like the Rolf Harris Show.

I always thought an old bugger singin' about two little boys was a bit dodge....

Reply #52 Posted: April 21, 2013, 10:41:19 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: zolteg;1523894
I always thought an old bugger singin' about two little boys was a bit dodge....

And it came out in '69!

Reply #53 Posted: April 22, 2013, 09:33:28 am

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!

Reply #54 Posted: April 22, 2013, 11:55:32 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
You are bad at tags.

Reply #55 Posted: April 23, 2013, 07:34:08 am

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1523818
lol was talking to Goldy-PC and Herc last night they was asking if you wanna come back to FH1 for a few games  :P

Don't have my joystick atm :(
But yea i'd be keen to play a game thats actually good again :p

Reply #56 Posted: April 23, 2013, 06:01:59 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
They don't make'm like they used to.
These days they make moar giggerbites, less goods.

Reply #57 Posted: April 23, 2013, 10:48:28 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Needs more Gif's with boobies.

Reply #58 Posted: April 23, 2013, 11:29:53 pm

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...

Reply #59 Posted: April 23, 2013, 11:41:03 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
*Punches  BeNZene in the throat.*

Reply #60 Posted: April 23, 2013, 11:57:48 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mycoolcar;1523962
You are bad at tags.

I'm just trying to stop peoples browsers from freezing up, from 25 gifs going at once.

+ When I was testing them out in spoilers, you would start watching half way through, And that would make you miss the joke sometimes :(

http://iforce.co.nz/i/4rpalufz.xty.gif

Quote from: Pitchey;1524029
Needs more Gif's with boobies.

EXTREMELY NOT SAFE FOR WORK. AT ALL. I'LL PROBABLY GET BANNED FOR IT LOL.

But here you go Pitchey, As per request.
Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 08:18:34 am by Zarkov

Reply #61 Posted: April 24, 2013, 02:43:26 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
So whats the point in putting them in spoiler tags if I have to click a link anyway? Might as well just post a bunch of links.

Reply #62 Posted: April 24, 2013, 06:42:32 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
"Last edited by Zarkov; 1 Hour Ago at 08:18 AM."

Is happy to leave links to snuff movies and the like in a thread but removes link to a boob gif.

Theres some real good admin skills right there. Not.

Reply #63 Posted: April 24, 2013, 09:52:53 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pitchey;1524046

Is happy to leave links to snuff movies and the like in a thread but removes link to a boob gif.

In his defence, it was a chick with a dick gif, and noone wants to see that.. cept maybe Kayne.

Reply #64 Posted: April 24, 2013, 10:33:46 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Ahhhh, so he's kept it for himself then?

:-P

Reply #65 Posted: April 24, 2013, 12:16:31 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Pitchey;1524056
Ahhhh, so he's kept it for himself then?

:-P

i lol,d irl

Reply #66 Posted: April 24, 2013, 02:38:35 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pitchey;1524046

I edit what I see.

I didn't see no snuff movies.

Reply #67 Posted: April 24, 2013, 04:21:06 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z228/lindsaysops/Oprah_umad.gif
Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 05:06:02 pm by deadmeatwalking

Reply #68 Posted: April 24, 2013, 05:03:43 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1524073
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z228/lindsaysops/Oprah_umad.gif

No.

I used to get mad, but that was a long time ago.

Reply #69 Posted: April 24, 2013, 05:11:25 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
golly .. was just posting a gif  ;)

Reply #70 Posted: April 24, 2013, 05:16:21 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1524076
golly .. was just posting a gif  ;)

No you weren't, you were asking for a smack.

Reply #71 Posted: April 24, 2013, 05:37:45 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
spank me big guy ... get your big man hand on mah bottom ... do want red mark

Reply #72 Posted: April 24, 2013, 05:48:59 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
he was all
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z228/lindsaysops/326315_o.gif

i was all
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z228/lindsaysops/7IgWM.gif

i dont think he liked that
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z228/lindsaysops/datas.jpg

Reply #73 Posted: April 24, 2013, 06:00:40 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1524071
I edit what I see.

I didn't see no snuff movies.

I think we need to have a rule that if an admin/mod removes something they see as objectionable, they need to replace it with something of the same subject they see as ok.

Thus I demand Zark post boobies.

Reply #74 Posted: April 24, 2013, 06:27:52 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K