Topic: Aussie - TF2 Admin App??

Offline AussieGhoul.

• I Posted!
  • AussieGhoul. has no influence.
Name/Alias: Aussie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124212969

Steam Uptime: "Steam Member since 24 July, 2015"

TF2 Uptime: 4,569 hours

GetSome Uptime: Webrank is currently down at the moment, 2015 was around 12 days, 2016 was around 15 days and so far in 2017 around 5 or 6 due to the bans I had :/

General Uptime: After school days it's usually 2-4 hours and holidays is pretty much all day most days.

How long have you used a PC for: I've used PC for the last 6 years going back to the minecraft days on my old PC.

Popular Server(s): Getsome Trade Minecraft #1 RTD and #2

Past Admin experiences: Admined Fyre-G Jailbreak for 6 months, had VIP on Getsome Trade #1 and #2 and a lot of minecraft servers.

Communities: More involved/important roles for me: Well- known community member of Getsome Trade Minecraft, Competetive and Tempus Jump servers.

Other games: Fortnite, L4D2, a tiny bit of Overwatch.

Why Admin?: Tried for admin since the first day I joined the server. Everyone knows my name and I'm pretty much down and cool with everyone on the servers that I play on. Admins aren't that frequent on some servers and I know all main commands, how to deal with arguments etc. Always come back to the server and still am as addicted as I was when I first started.

Anything else?: A few people have been like "Oh, won't your bans matter? I'd like to see you as admin!". Most of my bans were because of Murphy being a idiot by changing my name, fakesaying "lmaobox.com" and spamming frequently. I'm somewhat respected at the moment and I'd like to be finally given a chance being up on the "staff throne".

Posted: October 08, 2017, 08:00:16 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Unsuccessful.

More time and attitude change to the server required.

Reply #1 Posted: October 09, 2017, 01:22:01 pm