Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
You're at seven percent? Jesus christ, good time to be single.

I can't afford all the protein I'm supposed to be eating. No good money requiring children.

Reply #19650 Posted: March 27, 2014, 12:19:55 pm

lol @ console hate

Codex

^plus food in NZ is disgustingly expensive

Reply #19651 Posted: March 27, 2014, 12:35:51 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
^plus food in NZ is disgustingly expensive

It's because of the the homo exporters be like "we can make good money off dis ova ceez.". What's left in the country ends up being sold at a high price in order to make the same profits.

This is probably complete bullshit but I'm too pretty perplexed at why food is so expensive here when we produce so much good product.

Reply #19652 Posted: March 27, 2014, 02:18:33 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Me 1 - EQC & INS 0!

Reply #19653 Posted: March 27, 2014, 03:19:29 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Well not quite...... but that's what it feels like!

Reply #19654 Posted: March 27, 2014, 03:29:55 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Codex

hah i'm glad you got it sorted dude

Reply #19655 Posted: March 27, 2014, 03:41:34 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Now what about the power pylon. You sort that too?

Reply #19656 Posted: March 27, 2014, 04:46:13 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Growler

I give 0 fucks as I am cashed and selling and leaving the area.

Reply #19657 Posted: March 27, 2014, 04:50:49 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Knowing how to use muscle?

What are you, some sort of Crossfit homo?

S'all 'bout the 'mirin, brah.

Nah, it's about being able to break another human being.
Preferably without taking much damage yourself.

I'm referring to martial arts, if you didn't figure it out.
Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 10:50:19 am by Pyromanik

Reply #19658 Posted: March 28, 2014, 09:32:57 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Clin

• Addicted
Talk it out bro. No-one gets hurt.

Reply #19659 Posted: March 28, 2014, 09:47:43 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
7% body fat.

Just curious, what method do you find best to measure that?

Reply #19660 Posted: March 28, 2014, 10:05:13 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Clin

• Addicted
I was thinking about it yesterday and I'm certain it's a troll.

Post abs.

Could be all this jelly though. had a scan done a few weeks back and I was 26%

Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 10:09:07 am by Clin

Reply #19661 Posted: March 28, 2014, 10:07:06 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Talk it out bro. No-one gets hurt.

Martial arts are cool.
They teach focus, dicipline, self control and betterment.
And they're taught in a self defence manner, unless you're trying to become a cage fighter.

I've given them a go a few times, but have never stuck with it. I regret these decisions.

At least one of the diciplines would be good to know, because sometimes words aren't enough.

an assault I had the misfortune of witnessing

Also this shit has been playing on my mind.
Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 11:01:32 am by Pyromanik

Reply #19662 Posted: March 28, 2014, 10:59:57 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
7% body fat.

My trainer does it with a specific tool to pinch the skin to see how much fat he can clasp.

No troll. 7%. There's a trainer at the same gym who wrote my nutrition plan that is sporting 0.5%BF. However she does stage shows so it's kind of her career to be that low.

Reply #19663 Posted: March 28, 2014, 12:02:35 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
Well that's impressive dude, nice job. I've heard calipers are better than resistance scans too.

Reply #19664 Posted: March 28, 2014, 12:16:04 pm

lol @ console hate

Codex

My trainer does it with a specific tool to pinch the skin to see how much fat he can clasp.

No troll. 7%. There's a trainer at the same gym who wrote my nutrition plan that is sporting 0.5%BF. However she does stage shows so it's kind of her career to be that low.
Seems scientific and fair in means of measuring and testing :P

Reply #19665 Posted: March 28, 2014, 02:08:13 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
7% body fat.

Pfft - I would set a new High Score if they did the test on me.

Highest Number wins right?

Reply #19666 Posted: March 28, 2014, 02:39:28 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!

Sounds a lot easier and more accurate than the online calculator way I have been using:
http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate_metric/bfb
Taking all those measurements is tedious.

I Might have to invest in said tool

Reply #19667 Posted: March 28, 2014, 03:57:44 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Clin

• Addicted
Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 04:31:13 pm by Clin

Reply #19668 Posted: March 28, 2014, 04:28:48 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
I give 0 fucks as I am cashed and selling and leaving the area.

I told you to get out of Dodge right after it happened.

Reply #19669 Posted: March 28, 2014, 04:39:58 pm

Offline Growler

I told you to get out of Dodge right after it happened.

It's taken that long to do it ;)

Reply #19670 Posted: March 28, 2014, 04:59:19 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
I Might have to invest in said tool

You can invest in those resistance based one. They are pretty reliable if you use them at a point that isn't post exercise or when you have really sweaty feet.

They cost anywhere from $50 to 150. I was able to get a weight watchers one off 1day for $50. Hasn't been too bad so far.

Reply #19671 Posted: March 28, 2014, 05:24:52 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Race track today.

Much fast.

lean angle was madness.

Reply #19672 Posted: March 28, 2014, 06:30:02 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Craigor

• Administrator

You can invest in those resistance based one. They are pretty reliable if you use them at a point that isn't post exercise or when you have really sweaty feet.

They cost anywhere from $50 to 150. I was able to get a weight watchers one off 1day for $50. Hasn't been too bad so far.

Hmmm I have found a few that are built into scales, but they have mixed reviews
What kind of one do you have?

Reply #19673 Posted: March 28, 2014, 07:28:40 pm

Codex

Lol fucking Rii

That snap

Amazing

Reply #19674 Posted: March 31, 2014, 08:26:45 am