Topic: Cool photos you've taken

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Awesome :)

Good to know. Question though, me being in Wellington, does it make going through you unfeasible?

Reply #1300 Posted: August 01, 2011, 05:33:50 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
yeah always been keen on getting stuff done on lukabond (aluminium plastic aluminium sandwich product)

Reply #1301 Posted: August 01, 2011, 05:36:28 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: swindle;1405825
Awesome :)

Good to know. Question though, me being in Wellington, does it make going through you unfeasible?

lol digital file transfers and couriers :P

Reply #1302 Posted: August 01, 2011, 05:37:14 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
nah no issues at all mate, I ship massive panels round the country.

Deadmeat, Digital acm is pretty cool, but I got way cooler still.

I do all of this ladies printing here  http://www.trademe.co.nz/services/other-services/other/auction-393630916.htm  That corrugated iron is pretty cool, print directly to it through my machine.

for wow factor I reckon stain ice acrylic is where it's at, especially if you can mount it in such a way to get LED lighting, which I can also help with! Pricing, i'll look after me GetSome buddies pretty fucking well.

Reply #1303 Posted: August 01, 2011, 05:42:14 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
F U C K I N G LOVE the way the mini corrugated  iron looks fuck yeah gonna have to look at that for sure bro thats freakin epic *jizz in my pants*

Reply #1304 Posted: August 01, 2011, 05:48:28 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
;)

yeah, canvas is pretty over rated now imo.

Reply #1305 Posted: August 01, 2011, 05:52:27 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline G!mp

• Devoted Member
  • G!mp has no influence.
The corrugate is very cool!!

Hhhmmm..........   *me plots a plan*

Reply #1306 Posted: August 01, 2011, 06:18:39 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Growler;1405832
;)

yeah, canvas is pretty over rated now imo.

yeah has its place i guess but i seen many other forms of printing that are more effective like blocks ect ...

Reply #1307 Posted: August 01, 2011, 06:31:04 pm

Offline Growler

Canvas for paintings/reproductions is all good, photos, if you have a stunning photo and you want to say 'look at how fucking awesome this photo is' you cant beat a framed image. If you want it as a piece of art with wow factor, think outside the square, don't just make the photo look awesome, make the whole thing awesome!

Here is my guide for printing if you get me to do it.

45mm thick maximum, 120kg maximum (there is room to move here). Anything but mirrors, and I mean ANYTHING (wood, metal, stone, marble, glass, tiles, flax, plastics, leather yadda yadda yadda) It needs to be flat, it needs to be square or have a jig made for it, it needs to be under 1600mm wide and 3600mm long.

Dream it, and I can figure a way to do it. Seriously, think well outside the square!

im going to be trying to print to recycled bricks from the EQ, just have to figure a way to get them print ready, also going to look into shells, and pressed plants etc.

Reply #1308 Posted: August 01, 2011, 06:44:56 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Anything but mirrors

Bacon?

Reply #1309 Posted: August 01, 2011, 06:59:19 pm

Offline Growler

sure, i'll try it.

Reply #1310 Posted: August 01, 2011, 07:02:57 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Growler can you pm me on some prices perhaps of getting some of my stuff done on iron ?

Reply #1311 Posted: August 01, 2011, 08:49:52 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
About time for a photo.

Random Lambo. Cool are irl.

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=swtwp42a.dfb.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=hhkvbexi.u1e.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=2tgqh1gb.j2p.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=myizbxcz.kpy.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1312 Posted: August 01, 2011, 11:28:29 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Is it's front numberplate painted on?

Reply #1313 Posted: August 02, 2011, 03:22:03 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1405910
Is it's front numberplate painted on?

They usually are.

Gorgeous cars, absolutely magnificent. Had the same model/colour drive through Palmy the other day, I was all "WTF, what are you doing in this town with that car?".

Reply #1314 Posted: August 02, 2011, 09:37:31 am

Offline swindle

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=y2lebjdb.lio.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=xh020yxm.kgl.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1315 Posted: August 02, 2011, 05:48:24 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

W by faulkick, on Flickr

Reply #1316 Posted: August 03, 2011, 07:36:36 pm

Offline 3viction

• Addicted
  • 3viction has no influence.
Picture I took on a friends camera, gonna buy myself a dslr at some point.

Reply #1317 Posted: August 03, 2011, 09:31:49 pm
snprkd

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #1318 Posted: August 06, 2011, 02:05:19 pm

Offline swindle

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=purqathj.amv.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1319 Posted: August 06, 2011, 04:23:58 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Lol, nice, I was wondering why you were playing better than usual last time.

Reply #1320 Posted: August 06, 2011, 05:27:27 pm

Offline swindle

I always sub my girl in to keep that KDR up nice and high.

Reply #1321 Posted: August 06, 2011, 05:30:08 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Stole the idea from a friend.

Reply #1322 Posted: August 07, 2011, 09:52:40 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
http://www.karltaylorcompetitions.com/photography-competition-2011-07-weather.php

came in the top 25 of this months competition for the karltaylor photography competition series quite chuffed

Reply #1323 Posted: August 08, 2011, 12:30:17 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Great work mate, well deserved.

Reply #1324 Posted: August 08, 2011, 12:41:09 pm