Topic: The forums

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Over at GP, I post under the name Rii.

Reply #100 Posted: July 31, 2013, 02:10:56 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I post under the name Egor.

Reply #101 Posted: July 31, 2013, 02:46:38 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Zarkov.

Quasidaddyo.

Reply #102 Posted: July 31, 2013, 04:25:14 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?86052-s8-glowing-monkey-failed-admin

Nothing shows how dead this site has become, better than the fact a thread like above was allowed to go on, with no posts from regulars.

Reply #103 Posted: August 04, 2013, 10:09:41 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: toofast;1529439
http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?86052-s8-glowing-monkey-failed-admin

Nothing shows how dead this site has become, better than the fact a thread like above was allowed to go on, with no posts from regulars.

hahahaha

that's so cute!

Reply #104 Posted: August 04, 2013, 10:51:02 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
W T F?

Reply #105 Posted: August 04, 2013, 12:28:56 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
I don't know who any of those people are.

Reply #106 Posted: August 04, 2013, 12:30:18 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
I deliberately didn't post there for fear of aids

Reply #107 Posted: August 04, 2013, 04:36:38 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Newsflash bro, you can't catch it twice.

Reply #108 Posted: August 04, 2013, 05:01:15 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Actually, you can:

"Keep in mind, there are different strains (types) of HIV. Even if you have HIV, you can be infected with a different type from what you already have."

:untroubled:

Reply #109 Posted: August 04, 2013, 05:16:25 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
i once an whole forum.

Reply #110 Posted: August 04, 2013, 05:27:06 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Emrico stores dildos in his butt like I store sandwich spreads in my cupboard.

Reply #111 Posted: August 04, 2013, 05:38:59 pm

Offline Matt

• Addicted
  • Matt has no influence.
Quote from: DarkVirus;1528933
We haven't been all that active since the Vodafone change over, things are in the air a bit, just waiting to see where they fall

Quote from: Cowwie;1529069
When bf4 comes out turn on FF for all the servers and have a admin presence like we had in bf2, the resulting drama will liven up the forums :friendly_wink:

FF should have always been on for BF3 servers. Yes it's annoying but it got rid of halfwits quickly with an active admin team or tk kick count. Would love to see it for BF4 on all servers.

Quote from: .osiRiS;1529149
End of Days, will you guys want a forum for BF4 or are we ready to say goodbye to GetSome/ICOONZ/Deluxe

GetSome has needed the fat trimmed from it since it's inception. It's time to kill off CS(or downsize) etc and leave a TF2 and BF community, would also make it more attractive for a new hosting partner if it comes to that for space/cost(or even community paid hosting, if we can keep existing hardware). Can you let us know early if GetSome isn't negotiating for exclusive hosting of BF4 servers so others can get onto it?

The other option is talking to egor at GP and retiring GetSome, not ideal (as they don't host many servers themselves these days) but in terms of surviving long term they have the contacts and userbase to do it.

Reply #112 Posted: August 04, 2013, 05:45:12 pm
Quote from: Templar;966121
NOTICE: ICONZ Arena to close its doors.

Quote from: spongemaster001;966138
Oh well thats gay.
I worked so hard for my rep.

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Quote from: Emrico1;1529477
Actually, you can:
"Keep in mind, there are different strains (types) of HIV. Even if you have HIV, you can be infected with a different type from what you already have."
:untroubled:

Ahhh, but the first time you said aids, now it's HIV?

Reply #113 Posted: August 04, 2013, 06:02:36 pm

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: Pitchey;1529482
Ahhh, but the first time you said aids, now it's HIV?

HIV along with using the number 2 as a word gives you Aids.

Quote from: Retardobot;1529480
Emrico stores dildos in his butt like I store sandwich spreads in my cupboard.

I can shoot rubber cocks like a minigun out of my arse if I'm in trouble.
Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 06:48:43 pm by Emrico1

Reply #114 Posted: August 04, 2013, 06:46:20 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
Quote from: Emrico1;1529486
I can shoot rubber cocks like a minigun out of my arse if I'm in trouble.

So kinda like an A-10 Warthog crossed with a Sex shop?

Reply #115 Posted: August 04, 2013, 09:00:28 pm

Offline Emrico1

Precisely

Reply #116 Posted: August 04, 2013, 11:09:09 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Don't scare them off they could be our new tards!

Reply #117 Posted: August 05, 2013, 02:28:06 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
I would say we will still go for BF4 hosting dude.

Reply #118 Posted: August 05, 2013, 08:28:58 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1529041
This forum occasionally dies.

But it always rises from the ashes, usually with a new name and new sponsor.

Interesting concept :shrug:

Reply #119 Posted: August 05, 2013, 10:54:06 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Matt

• Addicted
  • Matt has no influence.
Quote from: DarkVirus;1529514
I would say we will still go for BF4 hosting dude.

I would hope so :)

Reply #120 Posted: August 05, 2013, 12:12:23 pm

Oh well thats gay.

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Matt;1529481
FF should have always been on for BF3 servers. Yes it's annoying but it got rid of halfwits quickly with an active admin team or tk kick count. Would love to see it for BF4 on all servers.

GetSome has needed the fat trimmed from it since it's inception. It's time to kill off CS(or downsize) etc and leave a TF2 and BF community, would also make it more attractive for a new hosting partner if it comes to that for space/cost(or even community paid hosting, if we can keep existing hardware). Can you let us know early if GetSome isn't negotiating for exclusive hosting of BF4 servers so others can get onto it?

The other option is talking to egor at GP and retiring GetSome, not ideal (as they don't host many servers themselves these days) but in terms of surviving long term they have the contacts and userbase to do it.

A WILD ARSEYNIMZ APPEARED, HE USED FORUMS, IT WAS SUPER HOLY SHIT AWESOMELY EFFECTIVE.

Hey dudes,
BF4 is being discussed and looked at - presently there is no RSP discussion, and this usually does not happen until around now (based on the previous 4 years we have been dealing with DICE and their BF or MoH releases).
We have already signalled our interest and intent to host.
We are currently working through/awaiting details on what will be needed to host the servers.
We are acutely aware that these forums are quiet, and looking at options - just a heads up, yes there will be changes, and I would love to hear from anyone with ideas by email (craig at GetSome etc).
There will be a lot of changes.
We loves you all, and your faces.

Spoiler :
Currently we have plans
afoot for a variety of
noise around updates.

However, we are still
aware that the site needs
some work. Please bear with us on that.

Let everyone know that
all efforts are in progress to
nail this shit good a proper.

We got this in so many ways ;), just be patient and feed back to me ASAP.

:love_heart:

Spoiler :
Oh don't spoil it for others :afro:
Spoiler :
no it's not hard, but you gotta know if you want to understand

Reply #121 Posted: August 05, 2013, 01:00:50 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Arsey was so effective, i have no pokemon left.

Im now at the fucking poke center...

Reply #122 Posted: August 05, 2013, 01:27:31 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: Arseynimz;1529526
A WILD ARSEYNIMZ APPEARED, HE USED FORUMS, IT WAS SUPER HOLY SHIT AWESOMELY EFFECTIVE.

Arsey. Hai!

Reply #123 Posted: August 05, 2013, 01:29:45 pm

Offline Matt

• Addicted
  • Matt has no influence.
Quote from: Arseynimz;1529526
A WILD ARSEYNIMZ APPEARED, HE USED FORUMS, IT WAS SUPER HOLY $#@! AWESOMELY EFFECTIVE.

Sounds great, feel free to bounce any ideas off me :)
Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 02:55:35 pm by Matt

Reply #124 Posted: August 05, 2013, 02:52:57 pm

Oh well thats gay.