Topic: Robot Milking Cow!

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
When a cow feels like being milked, she walks into a shed. A robot arm attaches the milking cups.

Meanwhile, the farmer sits up in his office playing computer games.

Another step towards making humans irrelevant. We are truly living in the future!

http://www.organicpastoral.co.nz/Our+Farms.html

Posted: July 29, 2013, 12:28:02 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Been around for a while now!

Next up robot calves that walk the milk back to the vat, cow just chills in the paddock!

Reply #1 Posted: July 29, 2013, 12:29:03 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: deanox;1529102
Been around for a while now!

Yeah, but I live in the city and have no knowledge about such things.

Reply #2 Posted: July 29, 2013, 12:31:03 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Came into thread hoping to read about Cyborg Cows.

Left disappointed reading about old technology.

Frustrated, I trawled the internet for new info on cyborg and/or robot cows, and found this:

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/PopularScience/5-1933/robot_cow.jpg[/IMG]

I am now satisfied that I have my 6-monthly update on the progress in the robotic cow field.

Reply #3 Posted: July 29, 2013, 02:07:18 pm

Sorry to disappoint.

My life is now meaningless. I shall hang my head in shame.

Reply #4 Posted: July 29, 2013, 02:22:18 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
When I feel like being milked, I give my lawyer a ring.

Reply #5 Posted: July 29, 2013, 03:32:36 pm

I don't even have a lawyer.

Is that a good thing?

Reply #6 Posted: July 29, 2013, 03:53:36 pm

I don't even have a lawyer.

Is that a good thing?

Reply #7 Posted: July 29, 2013, 03:54:28 pm

Offline winfieldsaregoo

• Devoted Member
  • winfieldsaregoo has no influence.
dosent work that well cows have peaking orders and the boss cows will pushin to get the grane and molasses

Reply #8 Posted: July 29, 2013, 08:41:51 pm

The Boss Cow.

That's awesome.

Reply #9 Posted: July 30, 2013, 08:06:25 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
My lecturer was talking about robots that prune grape vines.

What manual jobs cannot be replaced by a robot/technology?

Reply #10 Posted: August 01, 2013, 06:40:27 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Given enough time I'm sure every single job will be done by machines.

Including maintaining machines.

Reply #11 Posted: August 01, 2013, 07:06:41 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Except perhaps prostitution.

Reply #12 Posted: August 01, 2013, 07:07:12 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1529317
Except perhaps prostitution.

Don't lie, your vibrator replaced companionship a long time ago....

Reply #13 Posted: August 02, 2013, 07:48:56 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K