Topic: What grinds your gears?

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
idiots thinking the like button is the be all and end all

Reply #250 Posted: August 22, 2011, 11:46:08 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

The amount of spam bots on GetSome, the fuck, this isn't gamerhub.

Reply #251 Posted: August 22, 2011, 11:52:00 pm

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
we are all spam bots. Didn't you know? We are all just well coded sleeper spam bots designed to maintain conversation until a certain number of posts and then we start advertising whatever irrelevant shit we were created for.

Xlan isnt even real, it is just part of the whole spam bot thing. A bunch of the bots like to talk about meeting each other to help with their alibis

Reply #252 Posted: August 23, 2011, 01:56:31 am

Offline ploppy slow

• Devoted Member
  • ploppy slow has no influence.
Walking into a computer shop and getting treated like its a high st fashion store.
No one says hi or can I help you, which this time they could.
I know they must get sick of "Just looking thanks"
Do a couple of laps around the shop, try to make eye contact with anyone to say I'ld like to buy........
Do the proverbial shark circling the center counter. No one looks or asks.
Walk out with all my money in pocket.
Was looking at spending $300-500.
I know I  probably should have asked for assistance, I was the only one there and was put off as soon as I walked in the store.
I feel better now. Thanks.
Will save money now for better rig :)

Reply #253 Posted: August 23, 2011, 11:11:18 am
Declined.
[SIGPIC]http://www.GetSome.co.nz/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2189&dateline=1303065200[/SIGPIC]

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: ploppy slow;1413857
Walking into a computer shop and getting treated like its a high st fashion store.
No one says hi or can I help you, which this time they could.
I know they must get sick of "Just looking thanks"
Do a couple of laps around the shop, try to make eye contact with anyone to say I'ld like to buy........
Do the proverbial shark circling the center counter. No one looks or asks.
Walk out with all my money in pocket.
Was looking at spending $300-500.
I know I  probably should have asked for assistance, I was the only one there and was put off as soon as I walked in the store.
I feel better now. Thanks.
Will save money now for better rig :)

Name and shame to be honest.

Reply #254 Posted: August 23, 2011, 11:18:03 am

Obble

I get the same problem @ jb Ploppy, was looking for a new tv earlier this year, cunts ignored me, even when i was like "i want to spend $900, why no help."( not quite like that) Went two stores down to noel leeming, got the same tv i was looking for, bit cheaper too, then walked back past jb with my new tv, put my trollface on and waved and the staff.

And another time when i was looking for a bday present for someone... (different store to tv bitches)

I guess you could say Jb hifi grinds my gears.

Reply #255 Posted: August 23, 2011, 11:24:02 am

Offline ploppy slow

• Devoted Member
Quote from: RetardoBot;1413860
Name and shame to be honest.
Was heat of the moment stuff what the thread is for.
Stays in grinds :) please.

Reply #256 Posted: August 23, 2011, 11:40:09 am
Declined.
[SIGPIC]http://www.GetSome.co.nz/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2189&dateline=1303065200[/SIGPIC]

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1413862
I get the same problem @ jb Ploppy, was looking for a new tv earlier this year, cunts ignored me, even when i was like "i want to spend $900, why no help."( not quite like that) Went two stores down to noel leeming, got the same tv i was looking for, bit cheaper too, then walked back past jb with my new tv, put my trollface on and waved and the staff.

And another time when i was looking for a bday present for someone... (different store to tv bitches)

I guess you could say Jb hifi grinds my gears.

You must have looked like you had money. Chain stores don't make profit off cash sales, it's all in the finance offers. They more than likely scope out the "less off" looking crowd and then convince them to tick it up on HP.

Leaving my lunch in the fridge at home grinds my gears.

Reply #257 Posted: August 23, 2011, 11:44:03 am

Offline BerG.

• Just settled in
  • BerG. has no influence.
Or maybe he looks like a pedophile.

Reply #258 Posted: August 23, 2011, 12:00:09 pm
Somewhere, somehow, someone\'s going to pay (for making avatars smaller)

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
The spam bots on GetSome

This ^^ wtf is up now they are multiple thread posting as well I think we need a better captcha shiat be ridonkulous now

Reply #259 Posted: August 23, 2011, 12:12:50 pm

Offline Mr_St1nky

• Addicted
  • Mr_St1nky has no influence.
Working for an IT support firm, open my door wearing work shirt to a vodafone door knocker (was one of those indian-looking fellows who say anything to sign your name up) who treats me like an imbecile. He wanted me to change to vodafone so I could fuck my mysky etc up. Mysky isn't even connected to phoneline due to the amount of arsehole wiring required, he said he'd pay for that and any disconnect fees. I'm like really, you'll pay ~$500 to get a phone line run from one side of my house, just to hook it up to my mysky for which I don't even use any of the features that require a connection?

Door-knocker scum, prefer jehovah's any day.

Reply #260 Posted: August 23, 2011, 12:13:31 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Mr_St1nky;1413875
Working for an IT support firm, open my door wearing work shirt to a vodafone door knocker (was one of those indian-looking fellows who say anything to sign your name up) who treats me like an imbecile. He wanted me to change to vodafone so I could $#@! my mysky etc up. Mysky isn't even connected to phoneline due to the amount of arsehole wiring required, he said he'd pay for that and any disconnect fees. I'm like really, you'll pay ~$500 to get a phone line run from one side of my house, just to hook it up to my mysky for which I don't even use any of the features that require a connection?

Door-knocker scum, prefer jehovah's any day.

^^ this too I work for a telco company and the door knockers came here yesterday and tries to sell us company phones and a corporate plan which turns out he was making up as he went roflol my boss had so much fun leading the guy on and then saying after an hour "you realize we work with telecom phones and are supplied by them" look on the dudes face shit be priceless

Reply #261 Posted: August 23, 2011, 12:17:52 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Any company that calls me on my personal phone to sell me shit.

'Oh hello it's Thomas from , I'm wondering if you have a few moments to...'

No, fuck off. Advertise like every other c*^&nt that wants my money.

Reply #262 Posted: August 23, 2011, 10:40:46 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: Emrico1;1414135
Any company that calls me on my personal phone to sell me shit.

'Oh hello it's Thomas from , I'm wondering if you have a few moments to...'

No, fuck off. Advertise like every other c*^&nt that wants my money.

Auto dialers are worse. Atleast have someone ring up, instead of just getting some automated message to be played.

Reply #263 Posted: August 23, 2011, 10:47:05 pm

Offline hoodieblanket

• Addicted
  • hoodieblanket has no influence.

Reply #264 Posted: August 23, 2011, 10:49:21 pm

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
I hate you. Now to spam it to friends.

Reply #265 Posted: August 23, 2011, 10:50:50 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I don't get it. It's just a picture of some kid looking at his computer in a rather mortified fashion.

Reply #266 Posted: August 23, 2011, 11:10:42 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: toofast;1414142
Auto dialers are worse. Atleast have someone ring up, instead of just getting some automated message to be played.

Pure rage inducing imbeciles.

Reply #267 Posted: August 23, 2011, 11:14:53 pm

Offline hoodieblanket

• Addicted
Quote from: Pyromanik;1414150
I don't get it. It's just a picture of some kid looking at his computer in a rather mortified fashion.

scroll down.

Reply #268 Posted: August 23, 2011, 11:21:39 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Yeah righto, now I'm just confused.

Reply #269 Posted: August 23, 2011, 11:44:45 pm

Offline ploppy slow

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Pyromanik;1414166
Yeah righto, now I'm just confused.
Make that double.
Is there english trans. or have I missed the whole point?

Reply #270 Posted: August 24, 2011, 08:14:21 am
Declined.

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
you need to scroll faster methinks

Reply #271 Posted: August 24, 2011, 08:45:38 am
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Indian scammers who call up saying "Hello it is Punjab from Computer Maintenance, it is about your computer."

I just put the phone on the desk and walk away.

Reply #272 Posted: August 24, 2011, 09:09:29 am

Offline hoodieblanket

• Addicted
take it as a visual comic (rather than attempting to read korean) and follow the pictures right through to the end

Reply #273 Posted: August 24, 2011, 09:47:11 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Cruelty to animals grinds my gears. Especially endangered ones.

Once a rhino's horn has been hacked off, they leave the animal to bleed to death. The horn is then smuggled out of the country by an international syndicate. The price of rhino horn is £35,000 ($70,000) a kilogram, making it more expensive than gold, according to the International Rhino Foundation. Three poachers came at dead of night, it is believed, shooting her and removing the horn with apparently clinical expertise (some rhinos are crudely hacked and disfigured). The animal appears to have walked for about 80m before collapsing and dying.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10746590

Reply #274 Posted: August 24, 2011, 09:51:39 am