Topic: Gareth Morgan and Cats

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
That is fucking superb.

Reply #75 Posted: January 31, 2013, 01:37:22 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Internet Hacktivism - you have not failed to deliver.

Welcome Mr Morgan to the Internet - Don't fuck with Cats

Also - $5 to kill a cat:

http://www.3news.co.nz/Gareth-Morgan-offers-to-pay-for-cat-euthanasia/tabid/367/articleID/284987/Default.aspx

What a Cunt.
Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 01:54:55 pm by The Demon Lord

Reply #76 Posted: January 31, 2013, 01:51:06 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1516499
Ha, his website got hacked.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/digital-living/8246503/Morgans-cat-website-hacked-defaced
http://www.cats2go.co.nz/

Stuff stuffed up.

Site didn't get hacked. They just created a new site using co.nz, where Morgans site had org.nz

Reply #77 Posted: January 31, 2013, 04:16:24 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1516507
Stuff stuffed up.

Site didn't get hacked. They just created a new site using co.nz, where Morgans site had org.nz

thats not as funny

The picture is still awesome

Edit - its now giving a 404 :(

Reply #78 Posted: January 31, 2013, 04:23:11 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
We also have http://www.cats2go.co.uk/, quality catalytic converters for a low low price.

Reply #79 Posted: January 31, 2013, 06:10:43 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #80 Posted: January 31, 2013, 06:13:19 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Stuff is the most useless news outlet on the planet.

I'd sooner watch Fox.

Also, I support Gareth just on the basis I have an unrivalled hatred for cats.

Reply #81 Posted: January 31, 2013, 08:00:19 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1516521
http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/digital-living/7318453/Four-in-10-Kiwis-still-flout-piracy-laws

Far more interesting.

NO dipshits, people just use seedboxes now.

I love that "Four in 10"

what did they get the n and realise they were paying per letter?

Reply #82 Posted: January 31, 2013, 08:12:59 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Indeed. Also I lied. This was the most interesting thing I found on stuff on the short click spree I went on.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/8246445/Bikers-block-highway-for-marriage-proposal

Stupid shit, but it's america, so it's ok for me to think it's cool.

I wonder how long before some dipshit in Auckland decided to try and replicate? Shouldn't cause too much of a ruckus if they try at rush hour. The biggest problem would be clearing a space big enough to skid around in.

Reply #83 Posted: January 31, 2013, 08:28:04 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Whats the latest on downloading movies?

I'm not waiting 5 months to watch The Last Stand when the rest of the world is watching it 2 weeks ago.

Can I download torrent or will that get me in trouble.

Reply #84 Posted: January 31, 2013, 09:02:01 pm

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.
Not all dogs and cats will attack birds/kiwis so a blanket rule of getting rid of either is stupid as it is much easier to register, microchip, keep on property and give them a bell. I do have a problem with cats that provoke dogs and shit on adjacent properties.

Reply #85 Posted: January 31, 2013, 09:31:55 pm

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
  • oefox has no influence.
I have an issue with dogs that provoke cats and shit on footpaths.

Should introduce foxes to kill feral animals, foxes are cute and cuddly.

Reply #86 Posted: February 01, 2013, 11:55:08 am
- badfox

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: oefox;1516588

Because a Fox wouldn't enjoy the 5 star NZ native Cuisine of tasty flightless andmostly defenceless birds....

Reply #87 Posted: February 01, 2013, 12:53:20 pm

Codex

Then we bring in lions to get rid of the fox

Then we bring in elephants to get rid of the lions

Then we bring in mice to get rid of the elephants

Then we bring in cats to get rid of the mic

Then we bring in foxes to get rid of the cats

Reply #88 Posted: February 01, 2013, 12:55:05 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
It's the circle of life

Reply #89 Posted: February 01, 2013, 01:05:49 pm

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
  • Chilli has no influence.
Quote from: Codex;1516597
Then we bring in lions to get rid of the fox

Then we bring in elephants to get rid of the lions

Then we bring in mice to get rid of the elephants

Then we bring in cats to get rid of the mic

Then we bring in foxes to get rid of the cats

I know an old lady who swallowed a fly

Reply #90 Posted: February 02, 2013, 07:21:22 am
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.
Quote from: oefox;1516588

The dogs produce a lot more noise, the number of dog owners that pick up their animals droppings is much bigger than the cat owners.

Reply #91 Posted: February 02, 2013, 09:36:54 pm

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
  • Chilli has no influence.
Humans > aliens ... .   if that helps.

Reply #92 Posted: February 02, 2013, 10:18:39 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
How many people have been killed by cats? And Vs dogs? And when people aren't killed by dogs theres all those attacks that are a burden on our health and ACC system with many claims every year resulting from dog attacks.

Only an idiot would think hunting dogs don't attack kiwi, they have special aversion courses for dogs (with very mixed results!) to protect kiwi.

Feral cats have a preference for rats and other vermin (like rabbits) over birds, effective protecting them from the most prevalent of predators.

And even if everything Gareth Morgan says is true, no I don't want more birds of any sort, bird shit is revolting and is everywhere already. Then theres the health risks bird flu, etc.

Reply #93 Posted: February 03, 2013, 08:11:48 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: BerG;1516542
Whats the latest on downloading movies?

I'm not waiting 5 months to watch The Last Stand when the rest of the world is watching it 2 weeks ago.

Can I download torrent or will that get me in trouble.

Go for it. You get three warnings anyway.

Reply #94 Posted: February 03, 2013, 11:19:18 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Black Heart;1516782
Feral cats have a preference for rats and other vermin (like rabbits) over birds, effective protecting them from the most prevalent of predators.

This is actually probably one of the most relevant arguments in this thread.
Foolish garef dun fink about dem consequenses.

Reply #95 Posted: February 03, 2013, 11:21:53 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Black Heart;1516782

This is actually probably one of the most relevant arguments in this thread.
Foolish garef dun fink about dem consequenses.

If a cat brings home a dead stoat, you should pat it and ask for more.

Reply #96 Posted: February 03, 2013, 11:22:59 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
If Pyro brings home a double post, we should pat him on the head and ask for more.

Reply #97 Posted: February 04, 2013, 07:40:35 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Pyromanik

Which head?

Reply #98 Posted: February 04, 2013, 05:51:21 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
Both, it'll be like the pat the head and rub the stomach thing you learn as a child.

Reply #99 Posted: February 04, 2013, 06:14:50 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-