Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1341951
If they know so much about making beer, why do they make such shit?

re: daughter. the kid seems nice enough. I hope you told your missus codsex. Or shall I?

You'll always get bad with the shit. Same as here. Shitty mainstream beer that is cheap.

Went to a craft beer shop last night. Freakin' amazing.

Reply #3625 Posted: December 18, 2010, 06:31:26 am

Obble

Quote from: camy205;1342039
just realised how unapealing i am when im drunk. haha

Doubt it'd be much worse than when you're sober, blm8.

Reply #3626 Posted: December 18, 2010, 09:07:04 am

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.

Reply #3627 Posted: December 18, 2010, 10:04:11 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1342057
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1341951
If they know so much about making beer, why do they make such shit?

re: daughter. the kid seems nice enough. I hope you told your missus codsex. Or shall I?

You'll always get bad with the shit. Same as here. Shitty mainstream beer that is cheap.

Went to a craft beer shop last night. Freakin' amazing.

Jealous!

*takes a sip of homebrew* oh no I'm not!

But seriously, away from the mainstream (e.g. Tui/DB/Speights/CD) they have some bee-you-tee-full beers!

We've just bought a car: VW golf  late 90's vr6 2750cc So much better than the Eunos!
Can't quite believe it.

:)

Reply #3628 Posted: December 18, 2010, 12:27:59 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Looks choice Codex.

However, at that price you could buy some Trichocereus pachanoi, or drive to the side of Lake Pukaki around Eostre and pick some Psilocybe semilanceata and be 'Alice' yourself!

;)

...but if you can't be bothered waiting, that looks like a good second.

Reply #3630 Posted: December 18, 2010, 02:01:07 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
If you download music from itunes is it just mp3 or what ever? Or is there higher quality versions as well?

Reply #3631 Posted: December 18, 2010, 04:09:47 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Spork;1342160
If you download music from itunes is it just mp3 or what ever? Or is there higher quality versions as well?

If you writes English is there higher quality versions as well?

I would say that it is either mp3, though 'what ever' is my favourite format.

CK will be along presently, once he's taken his hand off it after thinking of Taylor Swift and mopping up the counter at the best little eatery that side of Hornby Mall.

:P

Reply #3632 Posted: December 18, 2010, 04:13:19 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Yo yo yo muthafuckas!!!!!

Finished work for the year. The weather is hot, the beer is cold and my wife is sexy. Just for today, life is good.

edit: Oh and I just got back from the supermarket where I did a man shop: 12 frosty cold Macs Golds, 4 slabs of steak, some eggs, a box of jersey bennes and a big loaf of bread.

Nom nom fuckin nom!

Reply #3633 Posted: December 18, 2010, 04:14:36 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1342166
 my wife is sexy. Just for today.

Wow, better not let her see that!

[srs] choice, after a bugger of a year, you deserve a break at least for one day! [/srs]

The weather is a bit too hot for my liking, but I'm not complaining as the beer is cold and my wife is sexy all year round!

Reply #3634 Posted: December 18, 2010, 04:17:18 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
The heat makes the cold beer taste better. s'worth it!

Reply #3635 Posted: December 18, 2010, 04:18:48 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Yes, yes it does...3/4 of the way through a rigger of Harrington's Rogue Hop. Once opened there is no return :)

Enjoy the sun/heat/woman/booze/kai _b

Reply #3636 Posted: December 18, 2010, 04:23:39 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1342168
Quote from: Dr_Woohoo;1342166
 my wife is sexy. Just for today.

Wow, better not let her see that!

tis ok Grim, while the juxtaposition was humorous, it's all in the (punctuation) details, as well you know

Reply #3637 Posted: December 18, 2010, 04:28:51 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1342165
Quote from: Spork;1342160

If you writes English is there higher quality versions as well?

I would say that it is either mp3, though 'what ever' is my favourite format.

CK will be along presently, once he's taken his hand off it after thinking of Taylor Swift and mopping up the counter at the best little eatery that side of Hornby Mall.

By what ever, I meant that I was not sure if itunes uses it's own type of media format.

Reply #3638 Posted: December 18, 2010, 04:32:35 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Oh, and here I was thinking it was like the FUC format or whatever!

Haha Bitchi, too true.

Reply #3639 Posted: December 18, 2010, 04:44:24 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
Advanced Audio Coding (ACC) is the default format for itunes.
It is not DRM'd any more, it used to be.

Reply #3640 Posted: December 18, 2010, 04:45:21 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3641 Posted: December 18, 2010, 04:53:12 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.

Reply #3642 Posted: December 18, 2010, 05:03:42 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: JontyB;1342178
eww itunes

Yea, I decided against the idea, simply because i would then have to use itunes.

Is there a decent site which has heaps of music commonly available to legally buy/ download?

Reply #3643 Posted: December 18, 2010, 05:08:24 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: JontyB;1342178
eww itunes

This^

I'd like to punch iTunes right in the nuts

Reply #3644 Posted: December 18, 2010, 05:17:39 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.

Reply #3645 Posted: December 18, 2010, 06:01:58 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #3646 Posted: December 18, 2010, 06:05:58 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #3647 Posted: December 18, 2010, 06:09:09 pm

Offline Emrico1

And likes to throw out all of your shit if you plug another device ;)

Reply #3648 Posted: December 18, 2010, 06:19:30 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
And doesn't let your other girls wear her lipstick.. SO selfish.

Reply #3649 Posted: December 18, 2010, 06:24:21 pm