Topic: Why Vaccinations work

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
I didn't realise Jenny McCarthy was on a dating site.

it's not..

its Lias and Kayne in drag.

Reply #75 Posted: November 18, 2014, 09:44:11 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
India vaccinates out polio.
Crackpot website reports that polio-esque symptoms on the rise, even though it's confirmed to not be polio.
The only answer is that it's obviously polio.

Good work morans.

'Alternative' news sites could be taken seriously if they didn't have a disproportionate amount of fact ignoring retards cherrypicking unrelated things fitting their own agenda worse than politicians and main stream news do to control the general populous.

Reply #76 Posted: November 18, 2014, 10:01:36 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

Good work morans.

is a moran a new age door knocker similar to mormons?

FIXED -> Moron

Reply #77 Posted: November 18, 2014, 10:07:47 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Do it, Monkey.

RA3 is good times.

Reply #78 Posted: November 18, 2014, 10:36:20 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Do it, Monkey.

RA3 is good times.

Red Alert 3...  i preferred the Tiberium wars genre.

this thread has derailed...

although Tiberium wars was essentially a virus infecting the planet then the people .. see the game was a warning to vaccinate people..

Reply #79 Posted: November 18, 2014, 10:38:36 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Do it, Monkey.

RA3 is good times.

Tim Curry gives me a good time.

J. K. Simmons, George Takei, Gemma Atkinson...

Best video game cast ever.

although Tiberium wars was essentially a virus infecting the planet then the people ..

And the Brotherhood of Nod are the cure!

Reply #80 Posted: November 18, 2014, 10:45:13 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

Do it, Monkey.

RA3 is good times.

Tim Curry gives me a good time.

J. K. Simmons, George Takei, Gemma Atkinson...

Best video game cast ever.

although Tiberium wars was essentially a virus infecting the planet then the people ..

And the Brotherhood of Nod are the cure!

no i see Kruz more as NOD.. and us as GDI..

Reply #81 Posted: November 18, 2014, 10:46:37 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
If Ngati_Grim was still here, would this thread be more or less interesting?

That's all I have to add to this.

more interesting, Ngati was an extremist
I thought Ngati_Grim was Tandoori?

Reply #82 Posted: November 18, 2014, 11:32:43 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

I thought Tandoori was a Curry
Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 11:43:45 am by Xsannz

Reply #83 Posted: November 18, 2014, 11:35:13 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

I thought Tandoori was a Curry

Are you saying that Grim is actually Tim Curry?

Reply #84 Posted: November 18, 2014, 11:43:51 am

I didn't realise Jenny McCarthy was on a dating site.

it's not..

its Lias and Kayne in drag.

What, like together?

Does one stand on the shoulders of the other, like two midgets pretending to be a tall person?

Who does McCarthy's top half?

Reply #85 Posted: November 18, 2014, 11:47:33 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Hard to say,  lias has better boobs i am sure,  and kayne has the yluthful face of a woman..

So id say lias on top and kayne on the bottom.

Reply #86 Posted: November 18, 2014, 11:58:21 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Hard to say,  lias has better boobs i am sure,  and kayne has the yluthful face of a woman..

So id say lias on top and kayne on the bottom.

If I'm on top, I guarantee he's walking backwards.. gobble gobble.

Reply #87 Posted: November 18, 2014, 12:04:08 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Hard to say,  lias has better boobs i am sure

Just fuck him already.

Reply #88 Posted: November 18, 2014, 12:10:19 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Hard to say,  lias has better boobs i am sure

Just fuck him already.

I would but he did what all woman do he left me for someone cheaper and younger (actually just closer to work)

and in my defence you can't live with someone for almost a year without seeing him in the kitchen with no shirt on... or the computer room, or the lounge.. or most places.. Lias and shirts and pants seemed optional in summer.

and there is no Vaccination against that.

Reply #89 Posted: November 18, 2014, 12:16:17 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Vaccines typically contain one or more adjuvants, used to boost the immune response. Tetanus toxoid, for instance, is usually adsorbed onto alum. This presents the antigen in such a way as to produce a greater action than the simple aqueous tetanus toxoid. People who get an excessive reaction to adsorbed tetanus toxoid may be given the simple vaccine when time for a booster occurs.

In the preparation for the 1990 Gulf campaign, Pertussis vaccine (not acellular) was used as an adjuvant for Anthrax vaccine. This produces a more rapid immune response than giving only the Anthrax, which is of some benefit if exposure might be imminent.

Vaccines may also contain preservatives to prevent contamination with bacteria or fungi. Until recent years, the preservative thimerosal was used in many vaccines that did not contain live virus. As of 2005, the only childhood vaccine in the U.S. that contains thimerosal in greater than trace amounts is the influenza vaccine,[1] which is currently recommended only for children with certain risk factors.[16] Single-dose Influenza vaccines supplied in the UK do not list Thiomersal (its UK name) in the ingredients. Preservatives may be used at various stages of production of vaccines, and the most sophisticated methods of measurement might detect traces of them in the finished product, as they may in the environment and population as a whole.

Vaccination versus inoculation
Many times these words are used interchangeably, as if they were synonyms. In fact, they are different things. As doctor Byron Plant explains: "Vaccination is the more commonly used term, which actually consists of a 'safe' injection of a sample taken from a cow suffering from cowpox... Inoculation, a practice probably as old as the disease itself, is the injection of the variola virus taken from a pustule or scab of a smallpox sufferer into the superficial layers of the skin, commonly on the upper arm of the subject. Often inoculation was done 'arm to arm' or less effectively 'scab to arm'..."
Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 12:22:31 pm by Xsannz

Reply #90 Posted: November 18, 2014, 12:18:58 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
and in my defence you can't live with someone for almost a year without seeing him in the kitchen with no shirt on... or the computer room, or the lounge.. or most places.. Lias and shirts and pants seemed optional in summer.

I'm comfortable with myself and I pretty much have no shame, be thankful I wore clothes at all :-)

Reply #91 Posted: November 18, 2014, 12:52:12 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

I'm comfortable with myself and I pretty much have no shame, be thankful I wore clothes at all :-)

I didn't...  just as well we never walked into each other late at night...

hmm gives me and idea for marketing glow in the dark condoms, red, blue and green and purple..  for the starwars lovers who wants to have light sabre battles or plunge their light sabre into the deathstar...
Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 01:36:21 pm by Xsannz

Reply #92 Posted: November 18, 2014, 12:56:24 pm

I see your Schwartz is as big as mine.

Reply #93 Posted: November 18, 2014, 01:26:20 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
hmm gives me and idea for marketing glow in the dark condoms, red, blue and green and purple..  for the starters lovers who wants to have light sabre battles

That might actually make it much more fun, will have to try.

Reply #94 Posted: November 18, 2014, 01:35:36 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
hmm gives me and idea for marketing glow in the dark condoms, red, blue and green and purple..  for the starters lovers who wants to have light sabre battles

That might actually make it much more fun, will have to try.

My imagination it burns.... i imagine you thrusting it through a glory hole and pretending your melting down and busting through a blast proof door to access the rebel scum inside...

Reply #95 Posted: November 18, 2014, 01:37:37 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
There seems to be no reliable alternative sources these days, other than the ones plugged into the mainstream of thought. How does a person obtain, the most basic of medical imperatives, which is the "second opinion"?. If everyone who reports something contra to the medias golden boys and girls, gets black listed as a nut job, then we are leaving ourselves wholly at the mercy of the mainstream camp, to deliver us the bad news of any side effects, or deaths resulting from their medicine campaign.

Peer reviewed journal articles.

Human nature does not have in it, an inherant nature of honesty. On the Police 10-7 show, how many people caught drink driving, or speeding, actually say "yeah, I did it?". Maybe one in 25 or 30. How much less will this nature then admit they poisioned a bunch of kids unnecessarily with a vaccine full of Squalene?.

I don't watch broadcast TV, especially New Zealand broadcast.

You have to admit, there seems to be a heck of a lot of effort goes into reporting what is beneficial to the vaccine giants, and for some reason, we hear nothing of any side effects, chronic paralysis, and other results, which are often worse than the diease they were trying to eradicate. This equates to passive propaganda, making the situation even more dangerous from the standpoint of misinformation. This hearken s back to Pyromaniks point about the almost blanket lack of genuine information available to people.

There's no possibility that the reporting for pro vaccine doesn't suffer from sensationalist click-baiting?. It's very easy to just play the "whack job conspiracy theorist" card, but who is actually bothering to look into this independantly, and trying to see why the worlds child popualtion is being targeted with vials full of a material we are told is benefical.

I will admit there is a lot of effort going in to reporting on the positive effects of vaccines, and I think the reason we hear nothing about the side effects is because there are so few or that they're benign.

The real problem as I have experienced, is that they rely on their pious weilding of degrees, and doctorates, to blind the victim, because they could not possibly understand the science behind it, so unless you have "credentials", your opinion is worthless. I work in a very tenchnical industry, and am responsible for training average joes, and josephines, to understand as much of it as I can, by using examples, and paralells, rather tham just insult their intelligence, and discredit their opinions. The level of understanding of people who lack any degrees, is frankly astounding.
    None of my beliefs or opinions are borne of any crusade, or band wagon, they are merely a by product of thinking for myself. I have been alive too long to ignore the fact that when information is lacking, or appearing to be withheld, then there is always an agenda behind it  How many of you who work, get mad as crap when management won't share information?. I can tell you why that is, and it is as simple as them not wanting their decisions being second guessed, by a lowly staff member, who may have a better way to do it, and thus show them up.

I really appreciate your replies Bounty, it's been fantastic to have someone to discuss this with, so thanks mate.

If you don't understand the science then perhaps you should learn?

Reply #96 Posted: November 18, 2014, 01:46:33 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline kruz

• Game Server Admin
  • kruz has no influence.
Yeah, I watch sod all TV too, it's a giant photocopy machine. The example relates to anyone caught doing something they know they shouldn't Human nature, as I said.

Oh well, it is what it is.

Reply #97 Posted: November 18, 2014, 05:13:02 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Well seeing as attempt #1 failed at derailing this shit.
Attempt #2 is about rats. Anyone ever owned one?

Fuck me why didn't I name it Rizzo.

Reply #98 Posted: November 18, 2014, 06:32:55 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Don't forget Frenchy

Reply #99 Posted: November 18, 2014, 07:07:39 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-