Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Remove it.

He may well win a defamation suit, unless there is an ongoing trend of this happening. If there is I'd get him to take out the lawsuit, then counter claim him of court costs and put him out circa $30k :)

Reply #16550 Posted: February 08, 2013, 08:05:34 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Valvanite

• ZUUUNE

• Valvanite has no influence.
Yeah he tells me that hes piecing together all these things that have happend to his property and his trades. And now that hes actually finally read this whole thread hes read what some others have said.  he found some of the other forum users comments threatening in some of the things they say.  So hes now blaming everythign on me because I started the thread.

I told him he should have read this thread before calling me last night. He gave me a week to remove the thread or ask for it to be removed. Now that hes read all 160+ posts and seen what has been said, hes goign to his solicitor.

Ive told him I have no control on what others say on here. And I in any form never ''defamated'' his character and only stated the facts for other forum users to give there advice. I never searched his house or looked for anythign to do with him. It was all info handed to me from other friends or forum users.

I then asked him what he wants from me. I have no money so he wont get that. I have no house or assets. he never really replied. so im not sure what he wants from moe.

he even brought up the fact about my criminal history. As if somehow that has anything to do with the subject at hand. As far as I can see hes even trying to scam me now. From the pattern on Trademe, there is a pattern of him not coming through with warranties and him charging a 15% restocking fee for when unsatisfied customers return the faulty product.

Ill get some free legal advice anyway. Im not really to stressed about this, Ill wait for him to come to the party and then defend my end.

In the mean time. Have Osiris or Zarkov seen my PM's yet? and can this thread be deleted from the forum? or at least hidden from a google search?

Reply #16551 Posted: February 08, 2013, 08:14:18 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Dude sounds like he's all hot air.

But I agree with what you're doing. It's easier just to do what he asks rather than get into a battle about it.

Reply #16552 Posted: February 08, 2013, 08:21:55 am

Offline Valvanite

• ZUUUNE

Quote from: Retardobot;1517220
Dude sounds like he's all hot air.

But I agree with what you're doing. It's easier just to do what he asks rather than get into a battle about it.

I know right? He called me last night intitially and gave me a week.  Then he started reading what was actually said (as if he should have done that before calling me). and is now tellign me he is goign to his lawyer today regardless.

Reply #16553 Posted: February 08, 2013, 09:45:41 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
"Hey Mr. lawyer, a man said stuff about me on the internets that was all factual, no slander."

"OH MY GOD, TO THE JUSTICE MOBILE MY HONEST CITIZEN! WE WILL FIND THIS DIABOLICAL MAN FULL OF HATRED AND APPREHEND HIM SO HE MAY NOT COME TO HARM ANOTHER INNOCENT SCAMMER EVER AGAIN!".

Yeah, nah.

The guy has a serious case of butthurt because he's behaved in an unprofessional manner with his clients/customers and now it's catching up with him. He wants to try and wipe the slate clean by brute forcing the situation instead of pulling his head in and doing something constructive to grow his business.
Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 10:23:36 am by Retardobot

Reply #16554 Posted: February 08, 2013, 10:19:22 am

Codex

I wouldn't even worry about it val

He's full of shit and has no ground to stand on with his "case"

Reply #16555 Posted: February 08, 2013, 10:29:55 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Retardobot.

Everytime I open this thread. That Picture.

Reply #16556 Posted: February 08, 2013, 10:34:28 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1517236
Retardobot.

Everytime I open this thread. That Picture.

Not anymore.

Reply #16557 Posted: February 08, 2013, 10:39:16 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Valvanite

• ZUUUNE

Yeah thanks guys. I was never to worried really as all I did was make a thread asking for advice. He certainly sounds butthurt because as far as I can see I never defamated his character, mearly made a therad stating the summary of facts.

Reply #16558 Posted: February 08, 2013, 10:46:29 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Dip Dip Potato Chip

Dip Dip Potato Chip

Dip Dip Potato Chip

Dip Dip Potato Chip

Dip Dip Potato Chip

Reply #16559 Posted: February 08, 2013, 11:17:49 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

This guy's an amateur, dipping twice. You run the risk of losing structural integrity of your chip if you dip a second time.

It's all in the initial slice/scoop action - you pull away from you at the end of the slice motion to create an arc. Maximum dippage on said chip, minimal risk of leaving half of the chip in the dip.

I have my chip dip doctorate. I know what I'm talking about.

Reply #16560 Posted: February 08, 2013, 11:23:47 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1517243
This guy's an amateur, dipping twice. You run the risk of losing structural integrity of your chip if you dip a second time.

It's all in the initial slice/scoop action - you pull away from you at the end of the slice motion to create an arc. Maximum dippage on said chip, minimal risk of leaving half of the chip in the dip.

I have my chip dip doctorate. I know what I'm talking about.

Reply #16561 Posted: February 08, 2013, 11:26:16 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
wtf is this faceblook shit that the forums keep fucking out on and giving me errors!

go to bed GetSome, you're drunk.

Reply #16562 Posted: February 08, 2013, 01:14:44 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

It's an error on Facebook.

I'm getting it with a few other forums. I think Facebook has fucked up its permissions when a page has a Facebook "like dis shit" or something.

Reply #16563 Posted: February 08, 2013, 01:26:25 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer

Reply #16564 Posted: February 08, 2013, 01:32:07 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Xenolightning;1517255
Fucking FAAAACEBOOOOOK.

*Pulls out*

Reply #16565 Posted: February 08, 2013, 03:27:25 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Retardobot;1517293

Pulling out won't prevent babies - Slip, Slop, Wrap, Slap.

Reply #16566 Posted: February 08, 2013, 04:03:07 pm

Obble

Just sex men, dont have to worry about babies.

Reply #16567 Posted: February 08, 2013, 05:44:22 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Obble;1517323
Just sex men, dont have to worry about babies.

You obviously haven't seen Junior. It's actually a true story.

Also, Growler is carrying our son.

Reply #16568 Posted: February 08, 2013, 05:51:40 pm

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1517324
Junior

Holy shit, Nostalgia alert.

Reply #16569 Posted: February 08, 2013, 05:54:22 pm

Offline Valvanite

• ZUUUNE

Reply #16570 Posted: February 08, 2013, 06:02:12 pm

Obble

Reply #16571 Posted: February 08, 2013, 06:12:50 pm

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
  • Chilli has no influence.
Quote from: toofast;1517170
I dont get why the page counts are constantly broke. Is chilli just spamming the forums. Because if so, surely just ban his account.

Go fuck yourself, if you srsly believe that shit you need to get off the innawebs son.. or maybe even go back to gpod ;)

Reply #16572 Posted: February 08, 2013, 10:25:07 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1517181
I don't think we'd all fit in your house.

Spoiler :

Reply #16573 Posted: February 08, 2013, 11:47:24 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Obble

So.... I made the mistake of riding a suzuki gn125h for someome thats moved house.

Worst two hours of my life in a long time.

Reply #16574 Posted: February 09, 2013, 01:35:09 pm