Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1414333
Bugger them aye?
You're doing it wrong. Sounds like you'd rather have a slave and a boyfriend.

Go on Spork, it's o.k. in this day and age.

Sounded like he was impressed with said females attributes that included being a good cook, being great in bed and lastly, bot not least, being awesome.

I doubt Spork would actually force a woman into that sort of behaviour had she not these things innately.

I'm sure you praise your partner's ability to get you off, cook great food and be a good communicator.

Reply #8850 Posted: August 24, 2011, 03:06:11 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #8851 Posted: August 24, 2011, 03:08:01 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Haha Rii, it was more about the 'bugger them'' comment: He's doing it wrong!

Geezus, sooner you've got your green card the better...the land of the literalists :P

(note the :P , it was a joke, mkay?).

:)

Reply #8852 Posted: August 24, 2011, 03:30:03 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
  • ChineseKiwi has no influence.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1414333
Bugger them aye?
You're doing it wrong. Sounds like you'd rather have a slave and a boyfriend.

Go on Spork, it's o.k. in this day and age.

Reply #8853 Posted: August 24, 2011, 03:30:09 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1414338

I'm sure you praise your partner's ability to get you off, cook great food and be a good communicator.

I may as well be celibate.
Our oven and stove is broken,and has been for around four years.
"mmmhmm", "burp", "pass the fags, love".

Reply #8854 Posted: August 24, 2011, 03:31:34 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
What do you tell a woman w/ two black eyes?

Spoiler :

Reply #8855 Posted: August 24, 2011, 03:34:47 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1414345
Haha Rii, it was more about the 'bugger them'' comment: He's doing it wrong!

Geezus, sooner you've got your green card the better...the land of the literalists :P

(note the :P , it was a joke, mkay?).

Can never tell with you, you're inconsistent and all over the place.

Just like a woman.

Reply #8856 Posted: August 24, 2011, 03:36:22 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1414338
Sounded like he was impressed with said females attributes that included being a good cook, being great in bed and lastly, bot not least, being awesome.

I doubt Spork would actually force a woman into that sort of behaviour had she not these things innately.

Yea, exactly what Rii said. I've always been very picky with the food I eat, but for some reason I was happy to try anything which this chick cooked, but as so many are, she is messed up. Oh well, was good while it lasted.

Reply #8857 Posted: August 24, 2011, 03:44:24 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Spork;1414332
Yea, well I was working towards having a woman, she was awesome, great cook and wicked in bed, but yea.. Bugger them.

A wife is an appliance you screw on the bed to get the housework done.

Now I triple dirty dog dare all you guys in long term relationships to go tell your partners that one

Reply #8858 Posted: August 24, 2011, 04:03:02 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1414363

Now I triple dirty dog dare all you guys in long term relationships to go tell your partners that one

Haha, my comments were simply praising certain things which attracted me more to this chick than any other, of course there is a hell of a lot more to it than cooking and sex, but they sure bloody well help. :P

Reply #8859 Posted: August 24, 2011, 04:21:41 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
LOL.

'Hello I am calling from Global PC Communications, and I am here to tell you that there are a lot of online infections going around in your suburb at the moment'.

Really? LOL, get fucked.

I was almost going to play along with it, but I just mulled up some fine stuff so yea.

Reply #8860 Posted: August 24, 2011, 04:23:26 pm

Obble

Reply #8861 Posted: August 24, 2011, 04:25:02 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Day 6 with the flu, still running a 39.1° temp. Feel like shitastic shittsticks.

Reply #8862 Posted: August 24, 2011, 04:25:16 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #8863 Posted: August 24, 2011, 04:27:08 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1414363

Nurse laughed :)
She prefers it in the kitchen.

Reply #8864 Posted: August 24, 2011, 04:41:45 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: Obble;1414369
Rex works @ global pc, LOL!

Ah, I thought the indian chick on the phone sounded kind of like a man who can't pronounce words right. Could have been Rex.

Reply #8865 Posted: August 24, 2011, 04:42:32 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I just saw Grim post this on his Facebook.

Not really safe for work.
Spoiler :

Reply #8866 Posted: August 24, 2011, 05:10:05 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
my my Grim... your shoulders are broader than they look under your clothes... err when you're dressed... errrr  :hypnotysed:

Reply #8867 Posted: August 24, 2011, 05:14:17 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Carrying rocks all day must have beefed him up a bit. :P

Reply #8868 Posted: August 24, 2011, 05:19:33 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1414352
Can never tell with you, you're inconsistent and all over the place.

Just like a woman.

Someone's gotta do the trolling...

Reply #8869 Posted: August 24, 2011, 06:10:12 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Toyota, the choice of rebel's everywhere. fuck yeh Toyota.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4097/sr3019120966.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #8870 Posted: August 24, 2011, 08:18:57 pm

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.
Quote from: Growler;1414370
Day 6 with the flu, still running a 39.1° temp. Feel like $#@!astic $#@!tsticks.

4th week/2nd bug here. shit sucks.. First some flu thing, And now Strep throat with a rash over a lot of my body.

Reply #8871 Posted: August 24, 2011, 09:13:30 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Quote from: Obble;1414432
Toyota, the choice of rebel's everywhere. fuck yeh Toyota.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4097/sr3019120966.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

I wonder if, when a rocket hits their toyota and blows it up, they all go, "Bugger!"

Reply #8872 Posted: August 24, 2011, 09:33:18 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8873 Posted: August 24, 2011, 10:37:08 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Spork;1414367
Haha, my comments were simply praising certain things which attracted me more to this chick than any other, of course there is a hell of a lot more to it than cooking and sex, but they sure bloody well help. :P
Any chance we can have an "Adelaide, treehouse of fuck-off, where no-one gives a fuck" thread let Spork post there?

Reply #8874 Posted: August 25, 2011, 09:42:58 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.