Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1521847
lol no but the taillight mod would be effective and nice...  arent subarus already wank mobiles...
Not entirely.

Reply #17350 Posted: March 26, 2013, 10:01:38 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mycoolcar;1521865
At the airport in San Francisco they have automated trains which run between terminals. They are fucking awesome. Actually they have them in Denver too... and probably other airports.

SFA derp'd our bags and sent them around the world instead of to Seattle like the tags said.

Reply #17351 Posted: March 26, 2013, 10:11:40 pm

Obble

where in the world is carmen sandiego -were- Retardos bags.

Reply #17352 Posted: March 26, 2013, 10:39:28 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: Spork;1521863
Maniac bus drivers annoy the hell out of me. Bro you don't need to slam on the accelerator and brake continuously. This driver plants his foot to literally move half a metre while at a traffic light, then slams on te brake straight away making everyone standing almost fall over. Continuously.

This happens about 3 or 4 times every morning on the bus I take. Less traffic in the morning seems to increase the frequency.

Can't wait until the trains are running again.
Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 11:51:23 am by Scunner

Reply #17353 Posted: March 27, 2013, 11:38:06 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
God danm TIWA and necroing threads.....

Sorry had to rage so annoying seeing a thread thinking yay something new to read and nope its a useless nonsensical bs tiwa necro...

Reply #17354 Posted: March 27, 2013, 11:44:44 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...

Reply #17355 Posted: March 27, 2013, 11:49:23 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Yeah. But his post was not even on topic or anything to do with the thread.

He is constantly doing it to increase post count. On any other forums that would be bannable.

As it is I issued a warning as its a pain in the arse.

Reply #17356 Posted: March 27, 2013, 01:53:31 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1521919
Yeah. But his post was not even on topic or anything to do with the thread.

He is constantly doing it to increase post count. On any other forums that would be bannable.

As it is I issued a warning as its a pain in the arse.

Dude really..

It's Tiwa's thing..

Reply #17357 Posted: March 27, 2013, 01:59:12 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1521921
Dude really..

It's Tiwa's thing..

yeah ya big bully....

Reply #17358 Posted: March 27, 2013, 02:21:59 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Yes its a tiwa thing I accept that but he used to at least post something relevant to the thread.

As of late its normally something unrelated and links to some obscure web article.

I have no problem with necro of a thread if its at least topical but posting bs for the sake of padding ones posts is just annoying as shite and I am not the only one who feels this way as there have been 6 complaint reports in the last month because of him necroing a thread.

So a warning with no points or repercussions is fair I think.

Anyway back to topic

Apcodex how did the lawyer crap go?

And anybody else read the article about the 75kg kid who can't play rugby in his age group becuase he is 3 times their size.

He doesn't want to play in the next league age group becuase he might get hurt.

Well suck it up sunshine have you thought about how you might hurt you fellow peers when you squash the shit out of them.

Reply #17359 Posted: March 27, 2013, 02:27:01 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1521925
Yes its a tiwa thing I accept that but he used to at least post something relevant to the thread.

As of late its normally something unrelated and links to some obscure web article.

I have no problem with necro of a thread if its at least topical but posting bs for the sake of padding ones posts is just annoying as shite and I am not the only one who feels this way as there have been 6 complaint reports in the last month because of him necroing a thread.

So a warning with no points or repercussions is fair I think.

Anyway back to topic

Apcodex how did the lawyer crap go?

And anybody else read the article about the 75kg kid who can't play rugby in his age group becuase he is 3 times their size.

He doesn't want to play in the next league age group becuase he might get hurt.

Well suck it up sunshine have you thought about how you might hurt you fellow peers when you squash the shit out of them.

Maybe Tiwa has died and there is only a very clever spam bot that has taken over his account to make us all think he is still alive so that he can live out his fantasy of immortality through our perception of him still being alive.

Reply #17360 Posted: March 27, 2013, 02:31:08 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I'm kind of agreeing with the overweight kid thing. I bet the other kids in the age group he is currently playing against all think it's unfair that they play against him because of his size.

However it sounds like he just enjoys having fun and doesn't want to be mauled and rucked when in a game. I was the same when I was that age. I liked playing rugby with my friends because it was fun but didn't want to play with randos who only saw it as an opportunity to beat the shit out of someone and get away with it.

Reply #17361 Posted: March 27, 2013, 02:33:07 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
F = ma

that kids gonna have a tough time in any footie once the opposition works that one out....

Reply #17362 Posted: March 27, 2013, 02:38:25 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
The kid is bigger than most 13 year olds as well.

If anything he would probably be the bully... Kid wants to be an AB then he may as well learn that its not roses in rugby..

Or else go play league

Reply #17363 Posted: March 27, 2013, 02:46:08 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Scunner;1521897
This happens about 3 or 4 times every morning on the bus I take. Less traffic in the morning seems to increase the frequency.

Can't wait until the trains are running again.
\

Hate busses for this reason, stopping and starting all the time, makes me sick.

I like trains.

Reply #17364 Posted: March 27, 2013, 03:18:50 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Yeah, trains with their stopping and starting at every station.

Reply #17365 Posted: March 27, 2013, 07:15:31 pm

Obble

I like my car, 7mins to work, no traffic, buses don't go the direction i work in, can toot at pretty girls.

Reply #17366 Posted: March 27, 2013, 07:28:13 pm

Offline Pyromanik

I walk to work. 15 mins, no traffic, get to smile and talk to pretty girls.

Reply #17367 Posted: March 27, 2013, 10:30:36 pm

Obble

I cant walk to work (stuff i cant carry), and its 7mins in a 100k zone, we can do those speeds in Auckland, because our roads are p-good.

Hi, im Zarkov.
Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 10:46:48 pm by Obble

Reply #17368 Posted: March 27, 2013, 10:39:36 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

Reply #17369 Posted: March 27, 2013, 10:57:40 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Die Hard is such a fucking sick film, been too long since I last watched it.

Reply #17370 Posted: March 27, 2013, 11:13:49 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1521987
Yeah, trains with their stopping and starting at every station.

At least it is a smooth and expected stop. Unlike a bus slam on the breaks stop and everybody falls over dropping their eggs like I did that one time.

Reply #17371 Posted: March 28, 2013, 08:27:14 am

Quote from: Pitchey;1522023
I get free parking.

Do you have that rule where you get all the tax monies?

Reply #17372 Posted: March 28, 2013, 08:28:18 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
controls test in 1 hour.

got  my cheat sheet, gone over my notes.

Still cant kick that pre-test sickness, I hate tests, 50 minutes in which to fuck up 20% of the course grade (sometimes it's 40%) at least in an exam you have time to do damage control....in a test it's like a fucking sprint race just to get all the questions answered....

Reply #17373 Posted: March 28, 2013, 12:01:14 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1522054
controls test in 1 hour.

got  my cheat sheet, gone over my notes.

Still cant kick that pre-test sickness, I hate tests, 50 minutes in which to fuck up 20% of the course grade (sometimes it's 40%) at least in an exam you have time to do damage control....in a test it's like a fucking sprint race just to get all the questions answered....

The whole class came out of the test laughing it was that bad.

Reply #17374 Posted: March 28, 2013, 02:12:22 pm