Topic: favourite quotes

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Yes you can program without maths just like you can bake without learning chemistry. But you are doing it anyway.

Reply #1575 Posted: October 30, 2021, 06:18:31 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
When consultants cant sell it anymore to industry because they know it doesnt work, they go and sell it to government as industrial best practice.

Reply #1576 Posted: November 03, 2021, 06:09:10 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

There are two types of people in this world: 1.) Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Reply #1577 Posted: November 13, 2021, 06:58:18 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice

Reply #1578 Posted: November 14, 2021, 10:09:12 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Happiness is reality minus expectations.

Reply #1579 Posted: November 15, 2021, 07:16:51 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Resistance is the grindstone of our soul

Reply #1580 Posted: November 22, 2021, 09:11:47 am

Offline Tiwaking!

One man who stopped lying could bring down a tyranny

Reply #1581 Posted: November 26, 2021, 10:33:00 am

Offline Tiwaking!

This, to me, is the ultimately heroic trait of ordinary people; they say no to the tyrant and they calmly take the consequences of this resistance. Their deeds may be small, and almost always unnoticed, unmarked by history.

Reply #1582 Posted: November 27, 2021, 10:43:33 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Future generations will look back on TV as the lead in the water pipes that slowly drove the Romans mad

Reply #1583 Posted: December 03, 2021, 12:48:55 pm