• I Posted!
  • Bailey Ford has no influence.
What does !gimp do???

Posted: October 08, 2014, 07:03:07 pm
Your local fedora wearing srcub

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.
I'm pretty sure that it sends a message on a player's behalf. Correct me if I'm wrong

Reply #1 Posted: October 08, 2014, 07:43:03 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
It turns anything you type into a pre-written message.

It's still probably at "Quantum is a god" but it may have changed.

Reply #2 Posted: October 08, 2014, 08:08:58 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
  • John Soap has no influence.
Hahaha idea just popped up, when Q eventually fixes or adds back the !shop then he should add a gimp character model and when you get !gimp'd you should have that skin the entire time.

Reply #3 Posted: October 08, 2014, 08:17:07 pm
Hi!

I am a lovely person with a great personalty, i like long walks on the beach and love watching movies and cuddling. I'm a great listener and will make sure life is easy for anyone. I also follow satan, I worship him daily and will sacrifice unborn children for our great powerful overlord.

Ily

Offline Bailey Ford

• I Posted!
  • Bailey Ford has no influence.
What rank do u have to be (T mod,mod etc) to use that command?

Reply #4 Posted: October 08, 2014, 09:02:48 pm
Your local fedora wearing srcub

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
  • John Soap has no influence.
What rank do u have to be (T mod,mod etc) to use that command?

Admin or higher, although iv'e never seen FlyingMilkan use it so i have know clue if Moderators can use it.

Reply #5 Posted: October 08, 2014, 09:08:42 pm
Hi!

I am a lovely person with a great personalty, i like long walks on the beach and love watching movies and cuddling. I'm a great listener and will make sure life is easy for anyone. I also follow satan, I worship him daily and will sacrifice unborn children for our great powerful overlord.

Ily

Offline nichwilde

• I Posted!
  • nichwilde has no influence.
it's Admin's and up, but if I could !gimp people it'd solve a lot of circle jerking.

Reply #6 Posted: October 09, 2014, 12:14:48 pm

Offline Quantum

• Quantum has no influence.
it's Admin's and up, but if I could !gimp people it'd solve a lot of circle jerking.

If you make an array of good puns the command is all yours.

Reply #7 Posted: October 09, 2014, 01:53:45 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Code: (PowerShell) [Select]
$Punniest = "Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink","Enough with the cripple jokes! ...I just can't stand them.","Having sex in an elevator is wrong on so many levels.","I can't believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.","I couldn't work out how to fasten my seatbelt. Then it clicked.","I was going to make a gay joke, butt f*ck it.","I've accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. My next crap could spell disaster.","Is Google a woman? Because it won't let you finish your sentence without coming up with other suggestions.","It's not that the man didn't know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.","Never trust atoms, they make up everything.","People who say they suffer from constipation are full of shit.","Singing in the shower is all fun and games until you get shampoo in your mouth, then it just becomes a soap opera.","The person who invented the door knock won the No-bell prize.","There are plenty of fish in the sea but until I catch one I'm just stuck here holding my rod...","Thieves had broken into my house and stolen everything except my soap, shower gel, towels and deodorant. Dirty Bastards.","To the guy who invented Zero: Thanks for nothing!","Vagina jokes aren't funny. Period.","When I get naked in the bathroom, the shower usually gets turned on.","When William joined the army he disliked the phrase 'fire at will'."
Get-Random $Punniest

An array of allegedly good puns in a script that returns a random one even.. do I win a prize? :-P

Reply #8 Posted: October 10, 2014, 08:18:23 am

Offline pickle-bomb

• I Posted!
  • pickle-bomb has no influence.
My friend was hitting himself with a soft drink can, so I said lucky its a... "soft" drink

Reply #9 Posted: October 15, 2014, 03:47:35 pm
#ExplodeThePickle

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I have a fear of speed bumps.

But i'm slowly getting over them.

Reply #10 Posted: October 15, 2014, 06:06:02 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline pickle-bomb

• I Posted!
I crashed my mercedes into a tree just to see how the mercedes bends

Reply #11 Posted: October 15, 2014, 06:44:47 pm
#ExplodeThePickle

Offline YouLikeFishSticks

• Just settled in
  • YouLikeFishSticks has no influence.
I never wanted to believe my dad was stealing from his job as a road worker... But until I got home all the signs were there...

Reply #12 Posted: October 15, 2014, 08:54:43 pm
And no I'm not Aquaman, I am a recovering gay fish.

Offline Quantum

• Quantum has no influence.
Code: (PowerShell) [Select]
$Punniest = "Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink","Enough with the cripple jokes! ...I just can't stand them.","Having sex in an elevator is wrong on so many levels.","I can't believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.","I couldn't work out how to fasten my seatbelt. Then it clicked.","I was going to make a gay joke, butt f*ck it.","I've accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. My next crap could spell disaster.","Is Google a woman? Because it won't let you finish your sentence without coming up with other suggestions.","It's not that the man didn't know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.","Never trust atoms, they make up everything.","People who say they suffer from constipation are full of shit.","Singing in the shower is all fun and games until you get shampoo in your mouth, then it just becomes a soap opera.","The person who invented the door knock won the No-bell prize.","There are plenty of fish in the sea but until I catch one I'm just stuck here holding my rod...","Thieves had broken into my house and stolen everything except my soap, shower gel, towels and deodorant. Dirty Bastards.","To the guy who invented Zero: Thanks for nothing!","Vagina jokes aren't funny. Period.","When I get naked in the bathroom, the shower usually gets turned on.","When William joined the army he disliked the phrase 'fire at will'."
Get-Random $Punniest

An array of allegedly good puns in a script that returns a random one even.. do I win a prize? :-P

Congratulations you win 1 rep to add to your already God like reputation bar.

Code: (Lua) [Select]
local Punniest = {"Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink","Enough with the cripple jokes! ...I just can't stand them.","Having sex in an elevator is wrong on so many levels.","I can't believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.","I couldn't work out how to fasten my seatbelt. Then it clicked.","I was going to make a gay joke, butt f*ck it.","I've accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. My next crap could spell disaster.","Is Google a woman? Because it won't let you finish your sentence without coming up with other suggestions.","It's not that the man didn't know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.","Never trust atoms, they make up everything.","People who say they suffer from constipation are full of shit.","Singing in the shower is all fun and games until you get shampoo in your mouth, then it just becomes a soap opera.","The person who invented the door knock won the No-bell prize.","There are plenty of fish in the sea but until I catch one I'm just stuck here holding my rod...","Thieves had broken into my house and stolen everything except my soap, shower gel, towels and deodorant. Dirty Bastards.","To the guy who invented Zero: Thanks for nothing!","Vagina jokes aren't funny. Period.","When I get naked in the bathroom, the shower usually gets turned on.","When William joined the army he disliked the phrase 'fire at will'."}
return table.Random(Punniest)

Reply #13 Posted: October 15, 2014, 10:48:06 pm

Offline pickle-bomb

• I Posted!
Im so glad I know sign language its really "handy"

Reply #14 Posted: October 16, 2014, 07:12:03 am
#ExplodeThePickle