Topic: Da Fuck happened?

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1532447
u r just a carnivorous hippie m8.

they don't exist - now you are just making stuff up

Reply #100 Posted: October 02, 2013, 03:18:29 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
He's just making shit up.

He wipes his arse with woven hemp fibers and has a strict diet of almond milk + wheat grass.

And on a slow day he'll listen to Simon & Garfunkel while he digs dunnies in his front yard because he doesn't believe in modern plumbing.

Reply #101 Posted: October 02, 2013, 03:18:45 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1532449
He's just making shit up.

He wipes his arse with woven hemp fibers and has a strict diet of almond milk + wheat grass.

And on a slow day he'll listen to Simon & Garfunkel while he digs dunnies in his front yard because he doesn't believe in modern plumbing.

Br00 - where are you getting all this shit from?

On a side note - I also don't like Simon and Garfunkel - but Nevermore did a bitchin voer of the Sound of Silence.

Reply #102 Posted: October 02, 2013, 03:22:29 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
“What state do you live in?
Denial.”
― Bill Watterson, The Essential Calvin and Hobbes.

Reply #103 Posted: October 02, 2013, 03:24:50 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
There's a profile on you in Hippies Illustrated.

You're spreading your cheeks showing off your unwashed balls and crusty dags.

Reply #104 Posted: October 02, 2013, 03:25:00 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Retardobot;1532453
There's a profile on you in Hippies Illustrated.

You're spreading your cheeks showing off your unwashed balls and crusty dags.

Your mum is in Hippies Illustrated, she is hankering after my Crusty Dags

Reply #105 Posted: October 02, 2013, 03:26:37 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1532451
Br00 - where are you getting all this shit from?

Your front yard of course.

Reply #106 Posted: October 02, 2013, 03:30:31 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
This isn't even about GetSome's outage anymore, it's a hippie convention and we've got one trying to break from the fold, namely.. Demonlord. Lord of Demonic Hippies, demonic because they eat meat (heathens)

Let us all join together, hold hands and collect daisies and remain strong.

Reply #107 Posted: October 02, 2013, 03:34:47 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1532457
Your front yard of course.

I moved house so you don't know where my front yard is anymore

Reply #108 Posted: October 02, 2013, 03:37:21 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: winter;1532458
This isn't even about GetSome's outage anymore, it's a hippie convention and we've got one trying to break from the fold, namely.. Demonlord. Lord of Demonic Hippies, demonic because they eat meat (heathens)

Let us all join together, hold hands and collect daisies and remain strong.

Demonic Hippies???

what the hell would a demonic hippie look like and sound like 'Peace maaaaan and Eternal Damnation of your soul'?

I should really stop this and do some work

Reply #109 Posted: October 02, 2013, 03:39:01 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Winter has attached an image for your perusal.

Here you'll find a demonic hippy who enjoys eating meat whilst still holding true to original hippy ideals.

Sent from my flower packed bong.

Reply #110 Posted: October 02, 2013, 03:44:39 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: winter;1532463
Winter has attached an image for your perusal.

Here you'll find a demonic hippy who enjoys eating meat whilst still holding true to original hippy ideals.

Sent from my flower packed bong.

That looks nothing like me.

Much less like something I would be lording over

Reply #111 Posted: October 02, 2013, 03:48:16 pm

Codex

That logo gave me cancer

Reply #112 Posted: October 02, 2013, 03:52:07 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
RIP Codex, neva4get.

Reply #113 Posted: October 02, 2013, 03:52:58 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1532466
That logo gave me cancer

Reply #114 Posted: October 02, 2013, 03:56:12 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

gaymer herb fo lyf

Reply #115 Posted: October 02, 2013, 04:02:53 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Speakman;1532372
See, the logo is a wrecking ball, cause Arsey and Miley twerked against each other and broke the matrix

I fuck'n lol'd when I saw it.
Fantastic manuvre.

Reply #116 Posted: October 02, 2013, 06:13:26 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
I might be a bit slow, but someone did a find and replace on all occurrences of On3 from the posts...
I was reading back through my comments and I was like 'how did I know about getsome before I knew about getsome"?

Reply #117 Posted: January 28, 2014, 08:20:31 pm

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
I might be a bit slow, but someone did a find and replace on all occurrences of On3 from the posts...
I was reading back through my comments and I was like 'how did I know about getsome before I knew about getsome"?

The explanation is either:
(A) Yes.
(B) Getception.
(C) Bacon.

Reply #118 Posted: January 28, 2014, 08:29:12 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
You caught us, its B, Getception.

Reply #119 Posted: January 28, 2014, 09:15:20 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
You caught us, its B, Getception.

WRONG

Answer is always Bacon.

Reply #120 Posted: January 28, 2014, 11:19:22 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Yeh a tad slow, but I'll forgive you :P http://www.getsome.co.nz/index.php?topic=86723.150#msg_1534441
Plus Tiwa's sig - I thought he updated it for lulz, but I think it's just s&r over ALL the things!

Reply #121 Posted: January 29, 2014, 03:05:02 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.