Topic: Cool photos you've taken

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Dunno bro....MORE!

I think I still have a larger one too. Use PT GUI and save it as a PSB file then no issues using photoshop.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7934[/ATTACH]
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 10:43:09 pm by Growler

Reply #2300 Posted: July 17, 2013, 10:39:03 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
I haven't had much luck with PTGui, CS6 does pretty well most of the time.

Reply #2301 Posted: July 18, 2013, 12:35:56 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
PTgui is amazing, but it did take me a few goes to master it. CS6 has failed me on stuff PTgui does easily, but I am going multiple row/clumns which seems to screw with PS. I should test it in the new PS CC

Reply #2302 Posted: July 18, 2013, 04:43:13 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
i dunno if yall can see this but iof you can and keen let me knoe :)

https://www.facebook.com/events/173285572840405/

Reply #2303 Posted: July 19, 2013, 10:36:33 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Can't see. Not keen.

Reply #2304 Posted: July 19, 2013, 10:38:13 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
lol all good ... was a 3 day shoot for the passing of comet ISON with a few of the NZIPP top travel and iris award winning photogs at ruahaphu / national park / taupo :)

Reply #2305 Posted: July 20, 2013, 12:06:57 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Just took the 15-85mm out for the first time, so much better than the 18-55 :D

Reply #2306 Posted: July 20, 2013, 05:29:53 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Fuck I miss that lens...

Reply #2307 Posted: July 21, 2013, 02:28:49 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
I picked one up from Trademe for $620, bloody bargain I reckon.

Reply #2308 Posted: July 21, 2013, 02:40:23 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
As someone who works with the CS6 daily.

Nope.avi

I've had some weird bugs ranging from images exporting via "web and devices" at completely different sizes than the original file to the typical OH YOU WERE USING ME? TIME TO CRASH TO DESKTOP, SHITBIRD - FUCK YOUR MUM.

Reply #2309 Posted: July 21, 2013, 04:56:39 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Tandoori;1528791
Just took the 15-85mm out for the first time, so much better than the 18-55 :D

Really nice photos mate, what body have you got that lens on?

Reply #2310 Posted: July 22, 2013, 01:48:23 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
1100d / Rebel t3

Reply #2311 Posted: July 22, 2013, 03:03:47 pm

Codex

Quote from: Retardobot;1528822
As someone who works with the CS6 daily.

Nope.avi

I've had some weird bugs ranging from images exporting via "web and devices" at completely different sizes than the original file to the typical OH YOU WERE USING ME? TIME TO CRASH TO DESKTOP, SHITBIRD - FUCK YOUR MUM.

There are actually still some bugs present from CS2 hahaha, back in the day :P

Reply #2312 Posted: July 22, 2013, 04:51:28 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Samsung Galaxy 3 photos.

Woodhill Forest by mcctravels, on Flickr

Herald Island - Full Tide by mcctravels, on Flickr

Airplane Trails by mcctravels, on Flickr

Reply #2313 Posted: July 22, 2013, 07:47:43 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted

Reply #2314 Posted: August 05, 2013, 08:10:48 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.

Reply #2315 Posted: August 07, 2013, 12:37:53 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Comments are the best part.

Reply #2316 Posted: August 07, 2013, 05:53:30 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Why you no reading??!?!?!?

No Swimming - Some people can't read by mcctravels, on Flickr

Reply #2317 Posted: August 08, 2013, 07:29:22 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted

Reply #2318 Posted: August 13, 2013, 06:10:56 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Post more you lazys.

34 hours of the world going by by mcctravels, on Flickr

Reply #2319 Posted: August 14, 2013, 07:30:52 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #2320 Posted: August 14, 2013, 07:35:37 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
awwwww, but ive see all of those.

Reply #2321 Posted: August 14, 2013, 07:49:47 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
lol i aint been out and shot any new ones ... maybe this weekend .. my oldman has just moved back from oz so he wants to go out wit me might make a trip out!

Reply #2322 Posted: August 14, 2013, 09:30:59 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

Reply #2323 Posted: August 19, 2013, 12:44:21 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Now that is cool.

Reply #2324 Posted: August 19, 2013, 07:32:44 pm