Topic: Steam Summer Sale

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Just picked up Rising Storm / Red Orchestra 2. Should be worth a blat.

Reply #50 Posted: July 17, 2013, 01:22:05 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Left 2 Dead 2
Left 2 Dead 2
Left 2 Dead 2
Left 2 Dead 2

All 4 copies for $15. Now I can play with my friends! ....

Then I remember,

But for $3.75, this is the best game I've ever brought.

Reply #51 Posted: July 17, 2013, 01:55:17 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dr. Acula;1528656
Tied for first SM, I've spent nothing either. Actually, I think I'm winning as I got someone else to buy me a game :D

No, I got that too, someone bought me Sanctum 2

Reply #52 Posted: July 17, 2013, 02:34:43 pm

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
  • oefox has no influence.
Dishonored is a good game at a cheap price. I bought that in the easter sale and really liked it.

Just bought bioshock infinite in this sale and have played through it a bit but I have to say I think I like dishonored slightly better, the linear gameplay in bioshock tends towards just steamrolling it.

Kind of just also felt the need to play the games that I bought in sales but never gave a good run, have to finish torchlight 2 and actually play a round of tropico 4.
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 02:41:43 pm by oefox

Reply #53 Posted: July 17, 2013, 02:37:44 pm
- badfox

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
So far..

Darksouls
Reus (game fucking rules)
Borderlands 2 + DLC/pass
Primal Carnage

Still really really want Tropico 4, game looks damn fun.. my bank balance hates me though.. so we'll see.

Reply #54 Posted: July 17, 2013, 02:45:34 pm

Offline Aloysius

• Just settled in
  • Aloysius has no influence.
Don't want to know if I have breached the NZ$100 mark. Got Civ5 gold, dishonoured, Faster than light & sins of a solar empire. Want to get monaco too (missed the deal whilst at work :( )

Reply #55 Posted: July 17, 2013, 08:52:43 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Telephones my good friend, telephones!

Reply #56 Posted: July 17, 2013, 10:58:37 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
Sleeping dogs on the cheap. I give that many recommends if you need something to tie you over until GTA:V.

Reply #57 Posted: July 17, 2013, 11:35:53 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Tropico 4 today, could not resist this time.

And I'm starting to forget the games I've brought. Had to check my history to see that I got Surgeon Simulator and The Secret Worl yesterday.

Reply #58 Posted: July 18, 2013, 12:47:03 pm

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.
I pick up Tropico 4 yesterday. Played it for a couple of hours and loved it!

Spent to much on steam sale yet again.

Reply #59 Posted: July 18, 2013, 01:59:32 pm
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline BigBoss

• Addicted
  • BigBoss has no influence.
Im gettin carried away haha

Got:

Hotline Miami
Tropico 4
Sanctum 2 (4 player pack)
Orcs must die (2 player pack)
Might and Magic Heroes VI
Sleeping Dogs

Reply #60 Posted: July 18, 2013, 02:08:20 pm

BigBoss   -   SacrificialLamb   -   Snake™

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Just rung up my ISP ready to blow my top off at who ever would listen about the constant disconnections and slow as poop speeds (taking minutes to load web pages of all kinds).

'But sir, you have been capped for the last three days (when the latest issues started).'

The bloke uncapped me and sent me on my way.

I then checked my usage and I've downloaded 80gb in the three days leading up to it. Needless to say, Steam has got a decent amount of money out of me in the last week.

Just Cause 2
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
The Walking Dead
Kinetic Void
Tomb Raider
Castle Crashers
Terraria
Mirror's Edge
Tropico 4
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army

Just bought Cities in Motion 2 and Football Manager 2013 - still yet to play FM 2012 which i bought 6 months ago..

Not too bad at all. Apart from Sniper Elite with an hour and a half and Tropico with 13 hours, I've hardly touched the rest, but all were games I've either seen a lot of talk about, a lot of people popping up on steam with or otherwise games that looked interesting and were put into the basket of 'well it's so cheap, maybe if I'm bored some day I'll play it'.

EDIT: Is there a page somewhere which shows what you've bought and how much you paid for them?
Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:56:00 pm by Spork

Reply #61 Posted: July 18, 2013, 09:10:49 pm

Offline nevjmac

• Just settled in
  • nevjmac has no influence.
Yea there is spork

top right of steam click on "your name's account" then go to account details, then click on store transactions. I do not want to see that page though >.<

Reply #62 Posted: July 19, 2013, 06:53:38 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Nice, will have to check it out when I get home.

Reply #63 Posted: July 19, 2013, 10:20:53 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: Spork;1528724
Not too bad at all. Apart from Sniper Elite with an hour and a half and Tropico with 13 hours, I've hardly touched the rest, but all were games I've either seen a lot of talk about, a lot of people popping up on steam with or otherwise games that looked interesting and were put into the basket of 'well it's so cheap, maybe if I'm bored some day I'll play it'.

I've completed Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. That only took 6 hours. Tried some Hotline: Miami but I suck at it. Played Tropico for 4 hours yesterday. Had a go at Crusader Kings 2, Deadlight and played a fair bit of Defiance. I've maybe tried half of what I've got so far, which is probably better than I've done with the purchases from other Steam sales. It has helped that I've had the last 2 days off work with a cold.

Reply #64 Posted: July 19, 2013, 10:53:13 am

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Warframe starter pack.

Warframe is a good guy.

Reply #65 Posted: July 19, 2013, 10:56:19 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Plasma;1528644
I will not comment on how much ive spent on virtual trading cards. Damn you steam for knowing my weakness for collecting pointless shit and XP.

I feel your pain. What's your steam level up to? Mines at 30 atm :-)

Reply #66 Posted: July 19, 2013, 04:16:14 pm

Offline Dr. Acula

• Just settled in
  • Dr. Acula barely matters.Dr. Acula barely matters.
Lias, I swear I checked one day and you were level 25, then the next day you were 30 haha. You're still by far the highest level in my friends list haha

Reply #67 Posted: July 19, 2013, 05:10:41 pm
Dr. λculał

i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H100i Push/Pull | Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 | 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme @ 2000MHz | 2x ASUS DirectCU II 7970 3GB @ 1000/1400 | 2x Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB Raid0 | 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Corsair AX1200W Gold | Raidmax Platinum

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Yeah I saved a bunch of cards up and badged them all in one go.

Reply #68 Posted: July 19, 2013, 08:16:19 pm