Topic: Farcry 3

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
yeah its one of those games you can always fall back on, i still play single player every now and again .. running around shooting the natives and other tomfoolery

Reply #25 Posted: April 12, 2013, 11:01:06 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
has anyone 100% completed it yet? done all the side missions etc? it's a pretty huge single player.

Reply #26 Posted: April 12, 2013, 02:27:48 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1523186
has anyone 100% completed it yet? done all the side missions etc? it's a pretty huge single player.

Nah, it gets too tedious after awhile. This expansion looks like loads of fun though.

Reply #27 Posted: April 12, 2013, 02:46:30 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
I think I did 100% complete, took me ages. If I missed anything it must have been something minor. Got a bit boring at the end finding every last idol/letter and such.

Reply #28 Posted: April 12, 2013, 04:16:09 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.

Reply #29 Posted: May 01, 2013, 10:24:40 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Someone let me know what it's like.

Reviews have been a little unexpected (6 - 7s).

Reply #30 Posted: May 02, 2013, 09:04:29 am

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.
I'll be downloading it tonight and hopefully giving it ago.

Can't wait! looks awesome.

Reply #31 Posted: May 02, 2013, 11:08:07 am
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
^^ Second that, I'm from the era of 80's games and this trailer sold me!

Reply #32 Posted: May 02, 2013, 11:10:49 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
It looks like a lot of fun, but I'm not sure how long I'd last with all that neon.

Also, not sure it's long enough to be worth it.

Reply #33 Posted: May 02, 2013, 11:48:27 am

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
Not very far in. 20ish minutes.

Its pretty good so far.  Opening seen in the chopper they play the same song they play in the chopper in the movie Predator.

Reply #34 Posted: May 02, 2013, 06:44:49 pm
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
  • oefox has no influence.
That trailor makes me think THIS is what Duke Nukem SHOULD have been.

Reply #35 Posted: May 03, 2013, 10:04:12 am
- badfox

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Agree with oefox. Duke needed to be a bit more grittier.

Caved and got it last night. First 10 mins of gameplay are pretty good. Good music, good voice acting. I'm just a little iffy on the graphics. The enemy models seem a little low-brow compared to gun models and building textures.

Reply #36 Posted: May 03, 2013, 10:27:04 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
I too caved and got it over the weekend. Pretty damn fun, but the lighting is a little annoying.

Incidentally, this is the first R18+ game I've brought.

Reply #37 Posted: May 06, 2013, 11:07:13 am

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
Haven't even finished farcry 3 yet, got so mundane and repetitive, and this was before I even hit the second island.

Reply #38 Posted: May 06, 2013, 12:17:18 pm
- badfox

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
is blood dragon stand alone on PC?

Reply #39 Posted: May 06, 2013, 12:21:18 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
Yes

Reply #40 Posted: May 06, 2013, 03:09:45 pm
- badfox

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
Just finished it Blood Dragon.

Story line is very very short. A little bit disappointing (but to be expected). Was enjoying it more that FarCry 3.

Sound Track was amazing!

Reply #41 Posted: May 08, 2013, 07:09:36 pm
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!