Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
New forums are sexy.

Reply #21425 Posted: August 14, 2014, 04:41:59 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I touched it.

Reply #21426 Posted: August 14, 2014, 07:47:01 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
+1 to the new look

Reply #21427 Posted: August 14, 2014, 07:52:13 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
My Euler's Disc arrived today, it's totes amazeballs (yes, I just used that phrase).

"ORLY?" You might ask.

Eulers Disc

ya RLY!

Also: Yay new forums!

Reply #21428 Posted: August 14, 2014, 08:31:32 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
My Euler's Disc arrived today, it's totes amazeballs (yes, I just used that phrase).

"ORLY?" You might ask.

ya RLY!

Also: Yay new forums!

OH WHERE FROM?

HOW MUCH?

IS IT AS AWESOME AS THE ONE IN THAT VIDEOS?

Reply #21429 Posted: August 14, 2014, 08:41:32 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

OH WHERE FROM?

HOW MUCH?

IS IT AS AWESOME AS THE ONE IN THAT VIDEOS?

It's exactly the same as the one in the video. Cost me $70 (incl shipping) from eBay.

Reply #21430 Posted: August 14, 2014, 09:24:14 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
What does it do?

Reply #21431 Posted: August 14, 2014, 09:27:02 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #21432 Posted: August 14, 2014, 09:46:10 pm

Codex

Dang website so much easier to look at now

Although IP and Report buttons are now squares lol

Reply #21433 Posted: August 15, 2014, 07:54:00 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Squares like you?

Yeah that's right, welcome to the 1970's.

Reply #21434 Posted: August 15, 2014, 09:00:31 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

again.. square peg round hole... when will you learn

Reply #21435 Posted: August 15, 2014, 09:20:09 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Girl's away for the weekend.

You know what that means!

Reply #21436 Posted: August 15, 2014, 11:17:38 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

again.. square peg round hole... when will you learn

Swing and a miss???

Reply #21437 Posted: August 15, 2014, 11:32:42 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Lots of wanks?

Reply #21438 Posted: August 16, 2014, 05:49:46 am

Codex

Getting work done?

Reply #21439 Posted: August 16, 2014, 11:38:02 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Actually, it was kind of the same weekend (study), except without my girlfriend. Who I miss :(

Reply #21440 Posted: August 17, 2014, 11:47:02 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I had a great weekend. Met up with some chick who wanted to get away from her BF for a little while.

We banged.

Reply #21441 Posted: August 18, 2014, 12:21:47 am

Offline Pyromanik

I had a great weekend. Met up with some chick who wanted to get away from her BF for a little while.

We banged.
Achievement unlocked!
THIS guy, evolves into THAT guy!

Reply #21442 Posted: August 18, 2014, 05:59:42 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

We banged.

You man whore you.

Reply #21443 Posted: August 18, 2014, 08:00:55 am

Codex

Actually, it was kind of the same weekend (study), except without my girlfriend. Who I miss :(
Oh, lame then x(

We banged.
Oh good.

Reply #21444 Posted: August 18, 2014, 08:09:25 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted

I think it's ok to be THAT guy if you've been on the otherside of THAT guy.

Thoughts?

Reply #21445 Posted: August 18, 2014, 08:22:46 am

Offline Pyromanik

I think it's ok to be THAT guy if you've been on the otherside of it, ie that poor guy.

Thoughts?

Pretty much. Hence 'achievement', not "dude wtf".
It always takes 2 to tango.

I hope Rii continues life carefree, and hers gets infinately more complex as a result.
Karma, and all that shit, or something.

Though I suppose it depends on the level of issues with the BF. If they're bad enough you'd hope that she'd just quit already.
But knowing women she was probably just mad because he didn't make her breakfast in bed that morning, and he's supposed to, because she's a fucking princess and disney says that's what's supposed to happen, or some shit.

In which case, bitches gonna bitch, slappers gonna slap.
Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 08:49:46 am by Pyromanik

Reply #21446 Posted: August 18, 2014, 08:42:07 am

Codex

I'll only say that I know how shitty it is to be on the other end of it and wouldn't want to put anyone else through that tbh, regardless if she's a cheating waste of space or not.

Unless it's their type of 'open' relationship or whatever.

Reply #21447 Posted: August 18, 2014, 09:06:22 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
I'll only say that I know how shitty it is to be on the other end of it and wouldn't want to put anyone else through that tbh, regardless if she's a cheating waste of space or not.

Unless it's their type of 'open' relationship or whatever.

I'll Second this, having been on the other end myself as Codex has, my moral compass definitely puts me in the i wouldn't put anybody else through that.

Not knowingly - if you found out after the fact then i guess thats an lie of omission on their part and worse but i would still walk away after that.

if i knew upfront then i would walk away or suggest they need to re-evaluate the current relationship if they wanted one with me still.

Reply #21448 Posted: August 18, 2014, 12:21:41 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
It was a joke based on Bounty's post.

Ex cheated on me in my own bed, under my own roof while I was asleep in our bedroom (she did it in the guest room that had my bed). I don't think I'd allow myself to get my dick wet knowing this hypothetical woman was with some other dude, unless her hypothetical bf was a total ass-rag.

Reply #21449 Posted: August 18, 2014, 12:27:58 pm