Topic: Football Thread (formally Soccer Thread)

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
You little beauty!!!

TBH didn't expect us to go through, especially when JT was sent off, but just goes to show you, you never say never.

Fucking excellent.

All the way now

Reply #2800 Posted: April 25, 2012, 08:45:36 am

Offline Wandarah

• Addicted
  • Wandarah has no influence.
Well done Chelsea! You horrible cunts! I love seeing Barca get beaten!

Now, shame you have no team to play in the final!

Reply #2801 Posted: April 25, 2012, 10:34:12 am
Immanentize the eschaton

Offline JuDgE MenTaL

• Just settled in
  • JuDgE MenTaL has no influence.
Quote from: Wandarah;1481987
Oh, of course he's not racist in the sense he *hates* black people, just you know, casual harmless racism that accidentally slips out when a black guy annoys him.  

Let's see, what else has England's Brave John Terry done?

Mocking American Tourists after 9/11? Check.
Had an affair with a team-mates ex (who is the mother of his Son)? Check.
Arrested after wielding a broken bottle at a bouncer? Check
Selling tours are Chelsea's Training Ground on the sly? Check
Acting the cunt at the last World Cup? Check
Possibly costing Chelsea a CL spot this season by deliberately under-performing to ensure the removal of an unpopular manager? Check

Not really his fault though, considering his Dad is a dealer, and his Mum a shoplifter. Good hardy stock to come from.

I mean honestly, when Craig Bellamy say's he's not surprised at your behaviour, I mean really.

Yea bang him up, terrible offences. FFS..really? I did lol at the Bellamy call, quality.

What about urinating into a beer glass and dropping it on the floor of an Essex nightclub. (It's Essex)
and being fined £60 for parking his Bentley in a disabled bay. (KILL YOUR SELF BASTARD!)

and now you can add "did Sanchez in the back to get sent off in a CL Semi Final", but anyway, out of all those things why do you care, big fkn deal.  You could point all those or similar at a load of other players....so what?

Captain, Leader, Legend....but a bit of a Muppet at times at worst. Worst scum of the Earth, I think not....certainly not from that list anyway.

Mocking American Tourists after 9/11? (Who hasn't? anyway, what was said? No I don't care, he was pissed, we ALL do dumb sh1t. I'm sure he apologised)
Had an affair with a team-mates ex (who is the mother of his Son)? Yea pretty sh1t...and worse if he was still with her).
Arrested after wielding a broken bottle at a bouncer? ("Excuse me Mr Bouncer did you drop this?")
Selling tours are Chelsea's Training Ground on the sly? (OMG WHAT A CUNT...really? Padding your list a bit there mate..)
Acting the cunt at the last World Cup? (Again, padding. Rooney, Beckham, there's a load that have make cocks of themselves. England are a joke...with or without Terry)
Possibly costing Chelsea a CL spot this season by deliberately under-performing to ensure the removal of an unpopular manager? Single handedly? He was never dropped, he came out and defended AVB. You're not seriously blaming him for AVB's failings?

Enough of that, CL Final, get in!!!! No, I have idea how either. Who's gonna lend me 4K to go to it? Form an orderly queue please.

Reply #2802 Posted: April 25, 2012, 10:40:35 am
[size=+1]Origin ID - JUDG3-M3NTAL[/size]

www.trench.co.nz
Quote from: leadcollector
“there is very little vegetables I can eat without gagging like a pron

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
  • R3DM@N has no influence.
yeah buddy!

Reply #2803 Posted: April 25, 2012, 11:06:08 am

Offline Thetruereddevil

• Addicted
  • Thetruereddevil has no influence.
WD Chelski! Bastards :)

Reply #2804 Posted: April 25, 2012, 02:14:19 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
The second half must be some sort of record for possession % in opposition half. More than a little lucky in holding them out but well done.

Reply #2805 Posted: April 25, 2012, 02:19:16 pm

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
killa - it was a 4-4-1 formation and we got two goals..

Reply #2806 Posted: April 25, 2012, 03:12:54 pm

Offline Wandarah

• Addicted
Quote from: JuDgE MenTaL;1482167
Yea bang him up, terrible offences. FFS..really? I did lol at the Bellamy call, quality.

Enough of that, CL Final, get in!!!! No, I have idea how either. Who's gonna lend me 4K to go to it? Form an orderly queue please.

Hey, I don't want the man to die or anything - just calling it as it is. He's a scummy prick. I'm not sure a defense of 'but other people are scum too!', or 'he's not the only one!' - does him much service, but hey I understand the desire to try and defend the captain of your team.

Bayern or Real in the final? Both are terrifying!

Reply #2807 Posted: April 25, 2012, 05:42:15 pm
Immanentize the eschaton

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Quote from: R3DM@N;1482199
killa - it was a 4-4-1 formation and we got two goals..

Lol that the 1 in 4-4-1 was at left back

Reply #2808 Posted: April 25, 2012, 05:59:44 pm

Offline JuDgE MenTaL

• Just settled in
Quote from: Wandarah;1482213
Hey, I don't want the man to die or anything - just calling it as it is. He's a scummy prick. I'm not sure a defense of 'but other people are scum too!', or 'he's not the only one!' - does him much service, but hey I understand the desire to try and defend the captain of your team.

Bayern or Real in the final? Both are terrifying!

Fair enough, I think all my point is that he seems to get way more stick for the same shit other people/footballers do, just bored of the boos, it's just getting fkn old. Yea he's a bit of a geezer but not much else. AS footballer affairs go Ryan Giggs affair was a fuckload worse and no one bats an eye at that. At least JT's not on Twatter every 5 minutes polluting the world with his brain turds like all the other self important cocks Joey Fuckstick Barton et al.

The alleged racist comment, as yobbish as he is, I really don't think he's stupid enough to say it as blatantly as it looks on the footage (I don't think he could be a full on card carrying racist in the CFC Squad). I genuinely think he is saying "I never called you a ............." I'm sure you've been to Loftus Road, so know very well how close the crowd is there, it's a total crock and will no doubt be thrown out.

TBH, I don't care what JT does off the pitch, so naturally I'm pissed off with him today, no excuses fkn terrible position to put us in as our Captain. Again, loads of players do that off the ball, never gets seen but he was a dick today and nearly cost us. At least he can't miss a penalty this time. :)

Moving on though,

Bayern or Real, I think it will be Real and I don't fancy playing against Jose but I think Real are the better side in that semi. Although Real could still be more favorable than a Bayern side playing at home. Hmm, I still think I would rather Bayern but after today who knows, no shame in losing to either, as I still really have no idea how we got there.

I wonder what odds you'd have got on us winning today with Torres coming on scoring and Messi missing a penalty.

Lady luck's certainly been shining on our old guard for the most part, and it's good to see them fight for what will probably be the last season for that team as it is.

KTBFFH

Reply #2809 Posted: April 25, 2012, 08:14:45 pm

www.trench.co.nz

Offline JuDgE MenTaL

• Just settled in
Quote from: R3DM@N;1482170
yeah buddy!

OOOO yea, as is yea your gonna gift me 4K to go to Munich? :)

Reply #2810 Posted: April 25, 2012, 08:19:42 pm

www.trench.co.nz

Offline Wandarah

• Addicted
What a shoot out - what a crazy ass couple of games. I think it'll be a shit final though.

Reply #2811 Posted: April 26, 2012, 09:23:41 am
Immanentize the eschaton

Offline JuDgE MenTaL

• Just settled in
It'll only be sh1t if Chelsea lose.

Reply #2812 Posted: April 26, 2012, 11:50:14 am

www.trench.co.nz

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
  • maorifulla has no influence.

Reply #2813 Posted: April 26, 2012, 02:43:46 pm

Offline JuDgE MenTaL

• Just settled in
that's ace.....

Reply #2814 Posted: April 27, 2012, 10:00:34 am

www.trench.co.nz

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: JuDgE MenTaL;1482345
It'll only be sh1t if Chelsea lose.

If we hold onto third I partly agree, but for now, no London team has won the CL final, so I'm not sure if I will support Chelsea. :P

Reply #2815 Posted: April 27, 2012, 11:44:39 am

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Chelsea don't need your support, but if you could lend us RVP that would be great

Reply #2816 Posted: April 27, 2012, 07:35:13 pm

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
Me and you judge. lets go to Germany! haha

Reply #2817 Posted: April 27, 2012, 07:37:46 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: SteddieEddie;1482654
Chelsea don't need your support, but if you could lend us RVP that would be great

I just got off the phone with Arsene, he said you can have RVP for the CL final as long as you pay us 100 million pounds.

That's only 50 million pounds more than you get for winning the CL, so both of us agreed that it is definitely doable - I mean you pretty much wasted the same amount of money on Flopando.

Reply #2818 Posted: April 27, 2012, 08:26:06 pm

Offline JuDgE MenTaL

• Just settled in
Quote from: R3DM@N;1482656
Me and you judge. lets go to Germany! haha

Cool, bring ya wallet!

In other news,    Chelsea 6  Who?P.R. 1

Torres, awesome.

Reply #2819 Posted: April 30, 2012, 08:56:51 am

www.trench.co.nz

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
Good to see Torres re-gaining some form and what better time to do it, when we need to win games!

Also pleased to see Sam Hutchinson play after retiring at 20 from bad run of injuries and to make a comeback..
Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 10:33:34 am by R3DM@N

Reply #2820 Posted: April 30, 2012, 10:30:02 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #2821 Posted: May 01, 2012, 02:01:15 am

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
Citeh huh? Can they do it?

Reply #2822 Posted: May 01, 2012, 11:45:57 am

Offline JuDgE MenTaL

• Just settled in
Still reckon Utd will win it.

Looks like Cahill's done for the season though, not good. That means Luiz if he's fit and Boswinga in defence against Munich.

FK!

Reply #2823 Posted: May 01, 2012, 12:50:35 pm

www.trench.co.nz

Offline R3DM@N

• Addicted
I knew we should of bought Nelsen :P

Reply #2824 Posted: May 01, 2012, 02:13:56 pm