Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
  • Chilli has no influence.
Hmm sort of Toofast but also no in other ways.
E'spect to Obble as after all this is his flat. But I was last here when GetSome was good old Iconz.net.nz.
There were many changes as they switched over Im picking, sometimes I mistakenly had access most times not. Can only say a heap of everyones posts where vapourised in the massive change over but it cant have of been easy for the owners . . I dont know.
But either way admin know Im here atm and they have the power-lever of course  >_<

Reply #16275 Posted: January 23, 2013, 10:57:10 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
FUCK YOU GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE YOU CANCEROUS PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.

when I download a game on steam I want valve/steam to handle it, not the abortion piece of shit that is windows, fuck microsoft.

Reply #16276 Posted: January 23, 2013, 11:53:38 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
Holy crap, someone that hates something more than me!....? no way!

[If I were Windows Live I be fkn well securing my front door right now! ]  

Reply #16277 Posted: January 24, 2013, 12:21:08 am
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1515880
FUCK YOU GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE YOU CANCEROUS PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.

when I download a game on steam I want valve/steam to handle it, not the abortion piece of shit that is windows, fuck microsoft.

Windows live is great when you compare it to anything that needs uPlay from Ubisoft...

Reply #16278 Posted: January 24, 2013, 12:49:58 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Obble;1515717
Looks like an admin actually did something around here, maybe they'll get mattnz next.

I feel like that was somehow aimed at me.

Also page count seems broked, waddupwidat?

Reply #16279 Posted: January 24, 2013, 02:39:16 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Speakman;1515885
Windows live is great when you compare it to anything that needs uPlay from Ubisoft...

This, holy fuck this, uPlay is an abomination.

Reply #16280 Posted: January 24, 2013, 07:50:07 am

Codex

uPlay is great when you compare it to something like origin

Cancer is great when you compare it to something like origin

Shoving icicles into your eyes  is great when you compare it to something like origin

I wish I got to see what chilli said, and I hope that I set him off in a way, because fuck that guy

Reply #16281 Posted: January 24, 2013, 08:29:21 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Codex;1515895
uPlay is great when you compare it to something like origin

Cancer is great when you compare it to something like origin

okay, yeah I could agree with that..

Reply #16282 Posted: January 24, 2013, 10:50:21 am

Offline Chilli

• Addicted

I wish I got to see what chilli said, and I hope that I set him off in a way, because fuck that guy

I wish I got to see what I said too O_o

Jesus its like a Beijing version of Shorthand street around here, too many Chinese whispers.

Codex.. stop for a moment.. whats with all the hate guy!?  Do you actually really know why youre directing all the negative nrg? Seriously, you used to be cool now youre coming over a burnt out old tryhard like me. Sad dude.

Reply #16283 Posted: January 24, 2013, 10:52:29 am
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Me too.

Admins, can we see his unraveling insanity plox?

Reply #16284 Posted: January 24, 2013, 11:00:50 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
this, needs to be done live, or like a 15 min delay, sport would be worth watching!

Reply #16285 Posted: January 24, 2013, 05:15:04 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: Retardobot;1515915
Me too.

Not to mention, it will hopefully fix the page numbering.

Reply #16286 Posted: January 24, 2013, 05:33:42 pm

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1515915
Me too.

It wasnt as good as the last time it happened.

Reply #16287 Posted: January 24, 2013, 05:50:03 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
OMG, 806 where are you!?

OMG, what are the odds.

Reply #16288 Posted: January 24, 2013, 06:51:18 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #16289 Posted: January 24, 2013, 07:33:42 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
unless you adminz.

The "inner circle".

Actually I can't remember if that was Chilli or slit.
hmm, actually I think it was slit. Oh well, still a good ICONZ meme! :D

Reply #16290 Posted: January 24, 2013, 10:30:01 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I think the page number thing is the forums way of saying

....bring back chilli

Reply #16291 Posted: January 24, 2013, 11:03:39 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Fuuuuu, just installed new ssd, going all sweet as shit, loading fast as fuck, install all craps, all still going well - plug in old hard drives. BSOD every time I get to the windows logo.

Unplug all hard drives and still BSOD every time.

Every damn time. Was I meant to erase some sort of shit off the old HDDs first? All of then were storage only drives.

Won't even get into safe mode.

Reply #16292 Posted: January 25, 2013, 12:08:00 am

Offline Pyromanik

Well that sucks 4 u.
Was going to say sometihng about repelicating boots, but that seems silly if they're all storage only.

Reply #16293 Posted: January 25, 2013, 12:09:36 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Speakman;1515885

I play Anno 2070 a poop load, it uses U play and even when you had to be online 100% of the time I had no problems, but as far as I know Ubisoft fixed that, and lessened their over zealous DRM?

Either way if the game is good enough it can overshadow the shorty DRM. I may change my mind depending on if they let me install ANNO on my new drive (once I get it all up and running).

It has been too long since I did this shit as a job.

Reply #16294 Posted: January 25, 2013, 12:18:26 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: Pyromanik;1515968
Well that sucks 4 u.
Was going to say sometihng about repelicating boots, but that seems silly if they're all storage only.

Yea it really does suck, I don't know what happened. Is it still bad to format SSDs? I might just not even bother and start again when I get home from work tomorrow. Luckily it was bloody quick to install.

Edit: one of then might have had some games installed on it as my old games drove filled right up, but still....

Reply #16295 Posted: January 25, 2013, 12:19:48 am

Codex

If you have a bootloader installed on another drive it can fuck it up spork.

Playing civ 5 a lot lately, unsure if anno 2070 is worth it

Reply #16296 Posted: January 25, 2013, 12:54:02 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Hmm, is there a way to fix that sort of a problem? Because even if I format my new drive now, the same shit could happen again.

Some form of boot disk like hirens used to have something on it I think?

Reply #16297 Posted: January 25, 2013, 09:08:35 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Thinking about buying a Macbook Pro Retina. (Bootcamp will be installed as the first thing)

Would anyone like to talk me out of it?

Reply #16298 Posted: January 25, 2013, 09:11:32 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Reply #16299 Posted: January 25, 2013, 09:14:24 am