Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Codex

Quote from: Pyromanik;1468366
So I just learnt that some (all?) mayonaise doesn't have milk in it like I thought it did.
Random.

Yeh, I knew that, but I thought it had dairy in it too for some reason. *shrug*

And oh, stinkballs. No cheese.

WHAT TO PUT ON CEREAL!?
Most mayo that I have come across is all good, hells pizza garlic mayo has dairy which is the only thing i've found so far lol.

I just don't eat cereal anymore, too much effort.

I miss cheese the most. Cutting most of it has made my health improve 150% though, so now I can eat small amounts and not feel crap which is nice

Reply #11925 Posted: February 12, 2012, 01:34:25 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1468410
I can eat small amounts and not feel crap which is nice

Phew?-ish.

Reply #11926 Posted: February 12, 2012, 08:40:05 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Quote from: Speakman;1468318
I thought this was old news...

BTW, go see Chronicle, great movie

Not sure if srs? I went & saw it on friday, i feel like i have only seen 1/2 the movie though? Ended rather abruptly

Reply #11927 Posted: February 12, 2012, 09:59:43 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Took the boy out to watch planes for a few hours today, my did we get a treat!

We got to see the Air NZ black silver fern plane, pretty cool...... annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the RNZAF Vampire jet was there, was doing some tests or something, took off, the did a low level high speed fly over then did about 6 landing then take offs, it may be an oldie, but still an awesome sight.

Gutted I didn't have my camera.

Reply #11928 Posted: February 12, 2012, 02:34:18 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
There's an old Vampire fuselage at Tauranga airport.

Cockpit is tiny and frightening too.

Can't imagine how I'd get in one even if i wanted.

Goblins weren't the best engine in the world either.

Reply #11929 Posted: February 12, 2012, 04:18:05 pm

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.
Mebbe not, but they sound briliant.  Not quite a merlin, but they still make the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

Reply #11930 Posted: February 12, 2012, 05:42:10 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Isn't there a privately owned one of them that operates out of New Plymouth?

Reply #11931 Posted: February 13, 2012, 12:33:30 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
HOOOOOOOOO my god.

I was not prepared for how awesome The Way Back is.

Staying up til 2am watching it last night was totally worth feeling like shit now.

Reply #11932 Posted: February 13, 2012, 09:08:21 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: zolteg;1468528
Mebbe not, but they sound briliant.  Not quite a merlin, but they still make the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

Reply #11933 Posted: February 13, 2012, 05:41:24 pm

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
Quote from: Codex;1467965
Is it possible to get easy recipes that are dairy and gluten free? Everything I've found so far is beyond what I can muster >_>

BACON the alpha and omega.

Reply #11934 Posted: February 13, 2012, 06:13:36 pm

Offline hawkwindnz

• Just settled in
  • hawkwindnz has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1468616
Isn't there a privately owned one of them that operates out of New Plymouth?

Yep, there is a syndicate that owns one here,  Brett Enemy is the main guy, good bloke. It used to fly around my side of the mountain all the time, but haven't seen it for a while.

http://www.classiccockpits.com/videoclip.php?aQ==
Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 09:14:34 am by hawkwindnz

Reply #11935 Posted: February 14, 2012, 09:06:34 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
WTF.

For the past few days I've only been getting about...5hrs sleep and all things considered I have been feeling pretty good.

Last night I decide to play it safe and go to bed early, securing at least 8hrs of sleep.

This morning I feel like trash.

WTF.

Reply #11936 Posted: February 14, 2012, 09:20:01 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
older you get the less sleep you need, 12-6:30 for me pretty much every day

Reply #11937 Posted: February 14, 2012, 12:35:43 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Except for Zarkov, he needs 21 hours sleep. The rest of the time he spends eating, licking himself and attempting to troll.

Reply #11938 Posted: February 14, 2012, 01:42:35 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Xenolightning;1468849
Except for Zarkov, he needs 21 hours sleep. The rest of the time he spends eating, licking himself and attempting to troll.

Cats evolved a pretty shithouse metabolic system.

Cats like Zarkov will be sleeping ALL THE TIME because of the amount of fur he has. The amount of fur he has is directly related to his body heat. The metabolic system of a cat is HUGELY influenced by their body temp.

This is why fluffy cats are lazy as shit (and are subsequently fat), and short-haired cats are active as fuck (which are subsequently skinny).

This is also why you find skinny, black cats roaming the streets and never fat tortoise shells.

Also, cats have a time-share system when patrolling neighbourhoods. They actually work out time-slots where they come out and stroll around to avoid fights. When you hear a scrap it's because a cat who isn't familiar with the area or who has ignore the allocated time-slot system has rocked into the street..

Pretty awesome if you ask me.

Also, cats, along with horses are the only animals that can metabolize Katamine.

The more you know.

This shit you learn when your GF is a 5th year vet student.
Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 02:43:25 pm by Retardobot

Reply #11939 Posted: February 14, 2012, 01:55:09 pm

Offline Growler

I can metabolize ketamine up my nose in HUGE doses.... then I get on my unicorn and fight the dragons until the next ommpa loompa tags me out for a well deserved mermaid ride to Rand McNally.

Just a normal work day really.

Reply #11940 Posted: February 14, 2012, 03:12:08 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #11941 Posted: February 14, 2012, 03:37:42 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11942 Posted: February 14, 2012, 04:25:53 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Zarkov;1468867
Retardo read me like a book.

My cats time slot to have his way with the streets is 10pm - 4-5am.

What's yours?

Reply #11943 Posted: February 14, 2012, 04:27:12 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Reply #11944 Posted: February 14, 2012, 08:26:47 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #11945 Posted: February 14, 2012, 08:42:03 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: hawkwindnz;1468792
Yep, there is a syndicate that owns one here,  Brett Enemy is the main guy, good bloke. It used to fly around my side of the mountain all the time, but haven't seen it for a while.

http://www.classiccockpits.com/videoclip.php?aQ==

Yeh, that's the fellow. I once heard it cost about $1000 in fuel for a 15 min run. Possibly why you haven't seen it in a while, lol.
(Disclaimer: Not sure on figures, or legitimacy of story.)

Reply #11946 Posted: February 14, 2012, 09:25:38 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: RetardoBot;1468850
This shit you learn when your GF is a 5th year vet student.

Is that the final year?

Reply #11947 Posted: February 14, 2012, 09:27:27 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: RetardoBot;1468903

DO WANT TO DO
Maybe not as mad as that though, lol.

Reply #11948 Posted: February 14, 2012, 09:34:48 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Pyromanik;1468908
Is that the final year?

Yeah man. All this year she is up and down the country + State side working in vet hospitals. Other industries should take note in what the vet industry does. Final year gives the students experience so they can apply for jobs with confidence.

Reply #11949 Posted: February 14, 2012, 09:49:43 pm