Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

Reply #18700 Posted: October 14, 2013, 10:49:23 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1533163
Still downloading when I get home.

It may not have NSFW images, but coming across a NSFW article is still not a good idea.

Another Night in China

you are welcome.

Reply #18701 Posted: October 14, 2013, 10:55:49 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Looks like tonight will be another training session in stretching out my lumbar area.

Reply #18702 Posted: October 14, 2013, 11:28:59 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1533166
Looks like tonight will be another training session in stretching out my lumbar area.

You have some serious questions you need to start asking yourself.

Starting with 'How is it possible I am able to Fap to this?'

Reply #18703 Posted: October 14, 2013, 11:38:14 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.

Reply #18704 Posted: October 14, 2013, 05:10:56 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Turns out China is a limp, starfish no-fun Nancy.

Dream ruined.

Still would bang though _b

Reply #18705 Posted: October 14, 2013, 06:37:51 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1533186
that'll fuckin learn ya cunt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgLAGTBc_UU

What is it with motorcyclists in this thread at the moment?

Reply #18706 Posted: October 14, 2013, 07:08:45 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Wholey fuck that's intense. Too bad they didn't shoot the other one too :(

Reply #18707 Posted: October 14, 2013, 07:13:52 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Interview at my dream graduate company this week. The job isn't exactly the dream job but it's a foot in the door and an excellent opportunity.

Reply #18708 Posted: October 14, 2013, 10:43:45 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1533217
Interview at my dream graduate company this week. The job isn't exactly the dream job but it's a foot in the door and an excellent opportunity.

Mean bro ... thats epic

Reply #18709 Posted: October 14, 2013, 11:16:29 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
I should mention it's only a summer position. I still have another year to go, but I think I'd like to work for these guys once I graduate. The plan is to work hard over summer, make a good impression, then approach them at the end of next year.

Reply #18710 Posted: October 14, 2013, 11:27:15 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.

Reply #18711 Posted: October 15, 2013, 07:49:26 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=hxhv0qwz.hsc.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #18712 Posted: October 15, 2013, 08:08:58 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #18713 Posted: October 15, 2013, 05:54:15 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
I love the tag line "Being a cunt is cuntagious"

Reply #18714 Posted: October 15, 2013, 05:57:20 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Last post prior to downtime, first post after downtime. I'M HOME

Reply #18715 Posted: January 19, 2014, 06:45:33 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
So it works again.

Reply #18716 Posted: January 19, 2014, 07:11:53 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
All is well again :)

Reply #18717 Posted: January 19, 2014, 07:19:46 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
welcome home

Reply #18718 Posted: January 19, 2014, 07:19:56 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
Good to see the treehouse is back in action.

Reply #18719 Posted: January 19, 2014, 10:21:11 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
It's ALIVE. Hey dudes.

Reply #18720 Posted: January 19, 2014, 10:38:42 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Ahhh num num yeah.....sigh I missed this.

So! what has everybody been up to?!?!

Here's what's happened with me since the end of the 3rdish age:

I finished exams which was intolerably shit, it was like 4 weeks between my first and last exam. This is a double edged blade, on one hand you have a lot of time to study, on the other hand a whole month of stress is killer. On the third hand is my friends in other departments finishing a week earlier and inviting me on fun drinking adventures in the warm sun. Net worth: fuckin' shit.

I picked up a job at a New Zealand ECU manufacturer, it's amazing, the best job I have ever had. Everybody is into something to do with motorsport, cars, bikes, boats, carts etc The company xmas doo was a half day track day at ruapuna with beers and a bbq afterwards. Screw the whole restaurant thing. At said track day I got my riding mojo back, it had been hiding every since I got back on the bike in like August after a few months off due to a messy spill. My friend who I race with will be happy, but I will beat him again now so he will also be sad. and my bitch.

I passed exams with an A and B+'s and B's and a B- which was pretty rad. I got all the marks I was expecting, the B- was totally deserved, I panicked in the final exam and made some huge noob mistakes. Ironically I feel I learned more from that paper than I did from the A paper.

Xmas the family flew in from Aus and Auckland and we drank and ate at mum and dads until the rain, then we mostly just drank. NY I did fuck all cause I spent too much on xmas pressies and was dead broke.

Since then I've been living the dream, I picked up BF4 which is quite nice until one of the various bugs hits, then it gets shit for a bit.

I'm heading a team of 4 electrical/computer engineers to build a bespoke electronics and data acquisition system for Canterbury Universities Formula SAE car. I've got a meeting tomorrow about that where I have to present my findings about what other teams have done, how much things cost, feasibility etc so that's super excite.

I've missed yarning with you peoples, it's cool to be back, but I'm going to try hiding all your signatures now cause they're a nuisance.

<3 Dave

Reply #18721 Posted: January 19, 2014, 11:35:53 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
Congrats on the passes bounty.
The job sound exciting and xmas work do exceelleeeent.

PS I have a new job with a $20k pay rise.
Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 08:40:57 am by trololololo

Reply #18722 Posted: January 20, 2014, 08:39:20 am

Offline Growler

I still have a broken house and still don't know what's happening. Though have been cleared for asbestos.

I called the CCC a bunch of useless corrupt bastards on facebook and the Mayor has been in touch asking me to explain, luckily I can back this up!

Got a kitten, called it Bacon.

Same shit, diff year.

Reply #18723 Posted: January 20, 2014, 08:56:03 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

I've missed yarning with you peoples, it's cool to be back, but I'm going to try hiding all your signatures now cause they're a nuisance.

<3 Dave

<3 Dave. I remember the days when I had no sigs, no avatars and I actually had to read and comprehend a bit of text to know who was saying what. Good times.

What did I do recently?
I quit my job and up and outtahere'd.

So I've been chill'n out, lax'n, etc.
Caught up on some stuff.
John Carmack left ID, the end of an era :o
Project64 had another April fools day release, now open source.

I thought about writing some code, but mostly I just chill and read shit on the interwebs.
Life has become decidedly less shit. Especially now there's another place to read interesting shit on the interwebs :D
Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 12:34:23 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #18724 Posted: January 20, 2014, 12:28:00 pm