Topic: oi dicks

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Want to start watching Dr.Who.

What season number does the ninth dr. show up?

Posted: May 02, 2013, 08:17:20 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.

Reply #1 Posted: May 02, 2013, 08:45:00 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Does.

Except when searching backups Dr. Who Series 1 returns nothing :(

Reply #2 Posted: May 02, 2013, 08:52:34 pm

Obble

Hey op, this really belongs in the tv etc subforum, but i'll let it slide this time pal.

Wanna watch it together? I like it a lot <3

Reply #4 Posted: May 02, 2013, 09:34:10 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Dr Who is all good, but my god die-hard fans and cosplayers are a strange bunch eh?

Reply #5 Posted: May 03, 2013, 08:20:13 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I'm gonna spoil it by posting the end.

he dies.

then regenerates.

then crazy time travel shit happens, and nothing makes sense anymore.

Reply #6 Posted: May 03, 2013, 08:23:30 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: winter;1524716
Dr Who is all good, but my god die-hard fans and cosplayers are a strange bunch eh?

They call themselves 'Whovians'.

Fucking weird bunch. I'll be without internet for 2 weeks once I move this Sunday so I'm storing my nuts for the winter.

Reply #7 Posted: May 03, 2013, 08:57:45 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
I just spent 4 months acquiring every episode. 240GB later...

Not that I watch it.

Reply #8 Posted: May 03, 2013, 09:23:54 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Oh jesus.

2 weeks is too long brah.

Reply #9 Posted: May 03, 2013, 09:25:48 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: swindle;1524722
Oh jesus.

2 weeks is too long brah.

I know :( Service order for the net at the new place is for the 12th. I was heart broken.

I did try to be vigilant and make the request early but by the sounds of it Chorus are busy busy.

Reply #10 Posted: May 03, 2013, 09:27:07 am

Obble

More like lazy lazy.

Reply #11 Posted: May 03, 2013, 05:25:45 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Job update.

Net gets switched on 5 days earlier.

+1

Reply #12 Posted: May 03, 2013, 05:43:15 pm

Obble

Well there goes my need for a "What will we do without Retardo for two weeks thread?"

Reply #13 Posted: May 03, 2013, 05:56:08 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
+1

lol

make one anyways :P

*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Obble again.*

Reply #14 Posted: May 03, 2013, 06:01:02 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Job update.

Net gets switched on 5 days earlier.

+1

Reply #15 Posted: May 03, 2013, 06:16:44 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1524718
I'm storing my nuts for Winter.

Fixed

Reply #16 Posted: May 03, 2013, 06:20:51 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

:>

That's awesome. I double posted with a time gap of about 30 mins.

Reply #17 Posted: May 03, 2013, 06:27:19 pm

Offline Scream

• Devoted Member
  • Scream has no influence.
The ninth doctor was a series reboot, if you look for torrents or anything most stuff will be called Doctor Who (2005).

Pretty much anything you find will be next-gen Doctor Who as the old stuff is hard to get hold of.

Reply #18 Posted: May 03, 2013, 07:10:48 pm
I have too many usernames.. look at my linked accounts haha.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

:) Thanks. Search with the prefix 2005 helped immensely.

Reply #19 Posted: May 03, 2013, 07:21:27 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Scream;1524764
the old stuff is hard to get hold of.

yeh, wouldn't stress about getting the wrong stuff.
Old stuff is mostly retroactively named 'classic' anyways.

Reply #20 Posted: May 04, 2013, 12:30:32 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

It's on uktv on sky on a sunday arvo too, unless you're like 50+ and want to nostelgia your childhood, it's pretty bad.

Reply #21 Posted: May 04, 2013, 08:48:35 am

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
On a side note the old stuff is good too. (well some of it is, ignore the 6th doctor for the most part)

Reply #22 Posted: May 04, 2013, 04:02:54 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)