Topic: What grinds your gears?

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
The NATO phonetic alphabet is used to prevent mistakes when verbally spelling words such as names or addresses.

Hearing dipshits say stuff like:
"A for America"
"R for Rocket"
"P for Parrot"

Is hilarious and disappointing all at the same time.

Reply #1225 Posted: October 15, 2017, 01:49:21 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I like it best when they use equally sound alike words.
M for Nike.

Reply #1226 Posted: October 15, 2017, 06:35:22 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Or M for Movember.

Reply #1227 Posted: October 15, 2017, 09:51:47 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
G for Jif.

Reply #1228 Posted: October 18, 2017, 08:01:43 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
I see Wikipedia are begging for money again. And by Wikipedia I mean Jimmy Wales

Reply #1229 Posted: December 01, 2017, 03:37:58 pm

Offline Pyromanik

It's way more of a fuck you on mobile than it is on desktop.
Particularly because it loads a good bit after the article does...

Reply #1230 Posted: December 22, 2017, 08:23:36 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Reply #1231 Posted: December 26, 2017, 04:36:05 pm

Offline Pyromanik

o0
but... why (the anger Tiwa)?

Reply #1232 Posted: December 27, 2017, 02:34:46 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

o0
but... why (the anger Tiwa)?

Muslims are Locusts. Once they grow beyond a certain percentage then they become intractable and ruin the environment for everyone else. You need to fumigate before the problem grows uncontrollable.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-35514840
The Muslim Council of Britain said it hoped Sunday's open day would show unity in "a tense time for faith communities". Three times as many mosques took part this year as last year, it said. There are about three million Muslims - about 5% of the population - and an estimated 1,750 mosques in the UK.Feb 7, 2016

http://blog.godreports.com/2015/09/how-islam-takes-over-countries/
Their takeover of a country, what Dr. Hammond refers to as “Islamization,” begins when the population of Muslims reaches a critical mass, and they being to agitate for various privileges.

Open, free, democratic societies are particularly vulnerable. “When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well,” he notes.

This is how it works, according to Dr. Hammond:

When the Muslim population remains under 2% in a country, they will be seen primarily as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the current situation in:

United States — Muslim 0.6%

Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1.8%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

As the Muslim population reaches 2% to 5%, they begin to recruit from ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, within prisons and street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%

Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

“From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population,” Dr. Hammond notes. “For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food” and increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature such food on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is happening in:

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

Soon they begin to apply pressure to allow Sharia law within their own communities (sometimes ghettos).

“When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions,” Dr. Hammond notes. “In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.” These tensions are seen on a regular basis in:

Guyana — Muslim 10%

Riots in Pakistan, 2013
Riots in Pakistan, 2013
India — Muslim 13.4%

Israel — Muslim 16%

Kenya — Muslim 10%

Russia — Muslim 15%

The violence increases when the Muslim population reaches 20%. “After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues,” such as in:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

“At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare,” such as in:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, persecution of non-believing “infidels” rises significantly, including sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia law as a weapon, and Jizya, a tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out “infidels,” and move toward a 100% Muslim society, which has been experienced to some degree in:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

A 100% Muslim society will theoretically usher in their version of peace — the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. “Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrassas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word,” such as in:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 100%

Dr. Hammond observes this Islamic ideal is seldom realized. “Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.”

Once they get rid of everyone, they start eating each other. Like Locusts.
If you dont believe me, find a Punjabi or a Sikh and ask them what life in Punjabistan, the Pakistani side of Punjab, is like.

Also: I dont want a foreign religion which actively promotes death for Atheists and Apostasy and Faggots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XRCYlZ4XOQ
Muslims deny it (Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie). But ask them if they want Sharia law, which directly states the death penalty.

If they say 'No' or 'Absolutey Not' to Sharia Law. Do you know what the punishment is? Thats right.
DEATH

tldr; fuck Islam Im a racist

On a more positive note: Thanks to Trump and Putin ending ISIS, this is what Christmas in an Islamic Country Looks like:

Mosul, Iraq
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5210403/ISIS-defeat-means-Christians-celebrate-Christmas-Mosul.html

Christmas in Syria: The worlds first Christian country (Paul, also known as Saul, established the first church there).
https://steemit.com/news/@arabisouri/christmas-in-syria

As for me, this has been the best Christmas ever. So I wish you all:

edit:adding attached image link
Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 04:05:13 pm by Tiwaking!

Reply #1233 Posted: December 27, 2017, 04:01:09 pm

Offline Pyromanik

In other news, giphy fux me off.
A service for hosting submitted images so you can link them from elsewhere, where you can't link them from elsewhere.
The fuck is that all about?

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKyRwZClUGf6L5e/giphy.gif
(same image as above, totally isn't a gif, nor can you apparently use the service to actually serve one.)

Reply #1234 Posted: December 29, 2017, 10:27:54 pm

Offline exquisite

• I Posted!
  • exquisite has no influence.
When people say T20 is the best format of cricket :(

Reply #1235 Posted: January 23, 2018, 08:30:36 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Tossup between T20 and ODI's, test cricket can suck a fat one.

Reply #1236 Posted: January 23, 2018, 12:58:54 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
Nothing wrong with test cricket, my favourite of the three.

Reply #1237 Posted: January 23, 2018, 01:41:34 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline exquisite

• I Posted!

Tossup between T20 and ODI's, test cricket can suck a fat one.

*sigh* They are all as equally good as each other, Tests is 5 days of cricket, what joy, ODI is probably slightly better because of the mixed tempo, but T20 has its good traits, but a real cricket fan knows the T20 isnt the best format

Reply #1238 Posted: January 23, 2018, 02:05:41 pm

Offline exquisite

• I Posted!
Nothing wrong with test cricket, my favourite of the three.

Yes, test cricket is a joy to watch

Reply #1239 Posted: January 23, 2018, 02:06:32 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
You two will get on with Anthrax :-P

Reply #1240 Posted: January 23, 2018, 02:22:58 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
T20 is the 7's of rugby.
It's all for the crowd numbers...
I'd rather a 50 but 20 is good to watch when it's down to the wire.

Reply #1241 Posted: January 23, 2018, 06:45:17 pm

Offline exquisite

• I Posted!
T20 is the 7's of rugby.
It's all for the crowd numbers...
I'd rather a 50 but 20 is good to watch when it's down to the wire.

Yes, I love a final over thriller, but they are also good in the one day form, super over is what I look forward to

Reply #1242 Posted: January 25, 2018, 03:37:34 pm

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.
people who are inactive on forums for years at a time

Reply #1243 Posted: April 09, 2018, 11:02:00 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
people who are inactive on forums for years at a time

People that come to old forums but don't come chill on Discord..

Reply #1244 Posted: April 10, 2018, 03:23:11 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

A friend of mine wants to try playing League of Legends. I have never played it before and installed it and tried the tutorial.

The tutorial is a complete scam. 33 kills in 11 mins?? 7 minute games??

Ridiculous. Everything you face is underpowered and it makes idiot noobs think they are amazing at the game.

Reply #1245 Posted: June 27, 2018, 03:41:48 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

What the fuck?
Fulton Hogan takes your privacy very seriously. We regret to inform you that some of your personal data, maintained by PageUp People (PageUp), a vendor that supports some of our hiring and HR services, may have been accessed by an unauthorised third party.

What happened?

On 23 May 2018, PageUp identified unauthorised activity on its IT infrastructure and promptly took steps to contain the incident and engaged law enforcement and third-party cybersecurity experts to investigate. While the vendor’s investigations continue, on the balance of probabilities, certain portions of your personal data is believed to have been accessed without authorisation. At this stage there is no evidence that any data was successfully transferred off PageUp’s systems, however, there is evidence that data was accessed.

What information may have been impacted?

We have been informed by PageUp that its forensic investigations indicate that personal information potentially impacted include:

name
address
email
phone numbers
residency information
education and work experience
driver license numbers (New Zealand only).
Page Up’s investigation shows that username and passwords to log into the Fulton Hogan careers site are not impacted as they are protected using a robust password hashing algorithm, bcrypt, which includes salts.

What are we doing?

Fulton Hogan is working with the vendor to better understand this incident and the measures taken to prevent this issue in the future.

PageUp has retained one of Australia’s leading cybersecurity firms to evaluate its systems and work with them to implement additional security measures to ensure that there are no further incidents.

External advisors have confirmed that the malware, which previously affected PageUp’s systems, has now been contained and that there is no evidence of an active threat. They are also working with international law enforcement and relevant government authorities.

What should I do?

The following good security practices are recommended:

change your passwords on other online services, if you re-use the same password
enable multi-factor authentication and other available security measures provided by your other online services
be aware of potential phishing emails and telephone calls from businesses or institutions requesting your personal details.
avoid opening attachments from unknown senders via email or social media
install anti-virus software and keep it updated
apply all recommended software patches from operating system and software providers.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) and Computer Emergency Response Team (CERTNZ) also provide advice on how to protect your data.

Further information?
Reset your password via the careers site: http://careers.fultonhogan.com/caw/en/listing/

Information regarding the breach go to Web:  https://www.pageuppeople.com/individuals/

Should you have any questions please contact the PageUp help center on:

Australia – 1300 893 787

New Zealand 0800 441 998

Email: careers@fultonhogan.com.au

Regards,

Fulton Hogan Pty Ltd

Reply #1246 Posted: July 03, 2018, 02:56:18 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 01:25:14 am by Tiwaking!

Reply #1247 Posted: August 18, 2019, 01:23:29 am

Offline Tiwaking!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/117231513/stephen-colberts-new-zealand-visit-cost-kiwi-taxpayers-100k
US talk show host Stephen Colbert's visit to New Zealand cost Kiwi taxpayers just over $100,000.

The Late Show host was in New Zealand for six days last month, filming segments for an episode of the show that will air in late November.

Tourism New Zealand said while the CBS network had funded the majority of the production, it had covered the accommodation, some tourism experiences and meals for Colbert and 15 crew members.
THANKS JACINDA! WOW! YOU SURE ARE GREAT AT HANDLING OUR MONEYS!!!

Reply #1248 Posted: November 07, 2019, 12:02:33 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

So. This guy has accidentally become semi famous by coming to the attention of people overseas. He filmed a visit from the New Zealand police where he accused them of being the "Thought Police".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuLBsI2XKCs

Richard Jacobs: "You're the thought police"

Police Officer: "No we're not.... We're just asking you to THINK about what your're posting online..."

This guy, Richard Jacobs, has been making YouTube videos basically calling the New Zealand government a bunch of Islam loving Communist dictators and got a visit from the boys in blue.

Well done New Zealand. Im glad to see tax payer money is well spent on our thought police.

Reply #1249 Posted: February 12, 2020, 08:29:39 pm