Topic: Studying Computer Programming

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I'm just wondering what he's up to these days.
He did actually complete MDS after all...

Reply #150 Posted: July 24, 2014, 07:41:02 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
I've seen him trolling around on other forums asking stupid shit. Well I assume its him, same name and stupid shit.

edit:derp
Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 02:34:50 pm by Plasma

Reply #151 Posted: July 25, 2014, 02:26:45 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I saw him once in real life.

He was ok.

Reply #152 Posted: July 25, 2014, 02:29:04 pm

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
  • Oddball has no influence.
Ah gee guys. This stupid forum sent me emails to threads I was subscribed to, and when I tried to unsub it wanted me to logon, but I didn't want to, and I also didn't want the emails. I decided rather than to be reminded this place exists, I'd logon. Then I saw this thread, and I wasn't going to reply until I saw retardobot's and speakman's comments. When there was a wasp in my room I preferred to know where it was, because not knowing and hoping it had left was a lot freakier than knowing for sure, anyway the point is that the unknown is scary, so rather than let you hope and pray, I will confirm your fears so you can move on with your lives and learn to love again.

Believe it or not, I saw you once in real life too, Spacemonkey. And similarly, you were also ok.

Pyromanik - Yes, I completed the first year at MDS as well as the second year. We made a film. The story was a disaster. Here is the film: https://vimeo.com/36370552

Disclaimer: There is no TL;DR version of this post because as far as the general populace of this forum goes, I'd prefer to waste your time. Lack of formatting is in a similar regard. I typed this while completely zoned out watching some lame ass comedy, I hope it is full of confusing grammar, syntax, and spelling errors and have no desire to proof read it. If anyone wishes to summarize or edit, that works too but I'd prefer someone who isn't a prick (not many eh?) shouldn't be the one to have to do it. But I completely understand your desires to gaze into my life, because I am a beautiful man.

As for the result of this thread, at the beginning of this year I attended Victoria University of Wellington doing a comp sci degree, if you can believe that! However, at first I found it extremely difficult to build an appropriate routine as my original intention of staying 9-5 went completely out the window due to the fact that the university in any form of vicinity to my lectures/tutorials was overcrowded, and quiet areas apparently meant be quiet unless you're loudly debating your subject of study in a large group - which everyone was. I could of moved farther away, I could of studied at home, but the point was there was a lot of inconvenience.

But the real issue is I kept getting sick. Really, when it doesn't matter as much I never get sick. I could fap in my room for 5 years without getting a cold, walk into a job or study and I'd have the flu. In the first trimester I was doing math/comp sci/statistics. I wish I did not know the meaning, definition, or existence of statistics coz that shit is pretty fucking gay in a non-homosexual way.

None of my subjects were difficult in the sense that the subject matter was challenging, however comp sci was easily the hardest paper because I had to sit through boring as shit lectures writing programs that were repetitive (in a non-solved-by-a-loop) manner and extremely time consuming. No, seriously, I can write a fucking C++ dynamic tessellation sculpting application faster than I can render their god damned 381 retarded flags in Java. If you want to know if I can render a flag, ask me to render a flag, but do not ask me to render a lot of flags with extremely similar attributes. Fuck your flags. But more than that, fuck your Java.

No, seriously, I know C# and maybe that helps due to similarity. But Java feels like I'm not programming, it feels like I'm having an English discussion with the computer about some form of logic (but since it's Java, less logic than usual). I could say the same about C#, however the primary difference is that C# doesn't induce the sensation of dying brain cells. If you picture this in your head, make sure to add agonized screams as the brain cells die off one-by-one.

I did their assignments and it got to the point where they were not worth doing the challenge due to time consumption and it felt like I was proving that I had a brain rather than a logical and creative thought process, and sometimes even the completion components (core is mandatory, completion is advised, challenge is if you're more than an average monkey). Then the test came. We were told it was designed so no one would get 50/50, one or two would get 49/50, and most people would pass.

They had this limit on the test where if you passed that time limit you were no longer allowed to leave the room, I completed the test shortly after that limit expired. I stared at the ceiling, it was fantastic - no, really, compared to a hand-written java test, it was FANTASTIC. As I walked out I realized that I answered some shit like what is the output of some string plus some integer incorrectly because I was too bored to actually think.

My online feedback for assignments was complimenting my logic and to attempt the challenge components (nah bro) as well as how good my reflection notes were (which were always sarcastic on a level similar to this post, however they must of thought I was being serious or some shit, I still don't get it..).

Anyway, got some weird shit illness that they could not and can not identify and the symptoms don't even appear to exist on google. They told me to withdraw, so I withdrew. That's that as far as my foray into studying comp sci goes.

Currently, I'm building a new showreel, and for that, I'm making a comedy scifi short-film with humor that only people on a programming forum with some historical knowledge in the area will get, and even then not many, will understand because frankly I don't give a shit if people like it as I'm only making it to prove myself in a technical manner, the humor is for myself. This is how you make a short film in an aggravating and conceited manner, trust me, I'd know.

The short film will be rendered in real-time using unreal engine 4 and a lot of the tech will be related to game development (made in C++), as well as a lot of creative elements that reflect on a creative approach to technical bullshit.

Reply #153 Posted: July 26, 2014, 02:36:00 am
A testament to my ICONZ Legacy: http://i.imgur.com/z1qGsZ3.png
Retired warden of the getsome concentration camp for stupid people.

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
Here's a 4096x4096 blade of grass.

Interest included in the form of two extra blades of grass. Time-based interest? No, this is fuck-you based interest.

Growler can I get a quote for some huge ass prints of this shit.

Reply #154 Posted: July 26, 2014, 02:56:51 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I am a beautiful man.

TL;DR, winning.
And can code.

Reply #155 Posted: July 26, 2014, 08:52:19 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
No, seriously, I know C# and maybe that helps due to similarity. But Java feels like I'm not programming, it feels like I'm having an English discussion with the computer about some form of logic (but since it's Java, less logic than usual). I could say the same about C#, however the primary difference is that C# doesn't induce the sensation of dying brain cells. If you picture this in your head, make sure to add agonized screams as the brain cells die off one-by-one.

I approve of this description of Java

Reply #156 Posted: July 26, 2014, 12:41:03 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
TL;DR wasps & excuses.

Reply #157 Posted: July 26, 2014, 01:25:37 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

Read it and weep Scrubs

p.s Previous comment not directed at Oddball. Apparently they teach reflection at university. I would not allow the teaching of reflection to a sane human being
Ever
Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 03:07:12 pm by Tiwaking!

Reply #158 Posted: July 26, 2014, 03:00:16 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
What Tiwaking thinks reflection is:

Spoiler :
In computer science, reflection is the ability of a computer program to examine (see type introspection) and modify the structure and behavior (specifically the values, meta-data, properties and functions) of the program at runtime.

What University thinks reflection is:

Spoiler :
Quote from: lame reflection assignment example
When you wrote your code you had bugs in it which you had to fix. Some of the bugs were probably easy to identify; others probably took more time.

1. Characterise the kinds of bugs you had to deal with:

Actually had to make shit up because I didn't have any? Then every reflection expands on this and I had to improvise..

What Reflection actually is:

Spoiler :

What University is:

Spoiler :

What Tiwaking is:

Reply #159 Posted: July 26, 2014, 04:47:03 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
What University thinks reflection is:

Spoiler :
Quote from: lame reflection assignment example
When you wrote your code you had bugs in it which you had to fix. Some of the bugs were probably easy to identify; others probably took more time.

1. Characterise the kinds of bugs you had to deal with:

Actually had to make shit up because I didn't have any? Then every reflection expands on this and I had to improvise..

I also write error free code. In the event a bug could be found, there is a default pop up directing the user to the nearest Self Termination Station
What Reflection actually is:

Reflection is an incredibly ham-fisted attempt to have your new Cake() and Cake.eat() it too
What University is:

Spoiler :

For some reason the Arts students of the forums tend to have the most positive opinion of University. Bloody liberals
Java feels like I'm not programming, it feels like I'm having an English discussion with the computer about some form of logic (but since it's Java, less logic than usual)

That is the best description of Java I've ever read. Java is a Language with almost 0 rules. Programmers like Rules and are seldom Chaotic Neutral

I hope you didnt waste too much money on University. But it isnt that money that is important, it is the time. Because you can never
buy more time

edit: Ouu. I found a nice piece of code I made using Reflection which highlights nicely why you should never teach anyone Reflection ever:
Code: [Select]
/**Tue Mar 18 01:21:50 NZDT 2014iterate the data members*/
public String getRetrieveCode(String table)throws Exception{
String varName,code="table="+table;
Field[]fields=getClass().getDeclaredFields();
StringBuilder sb=new StringBuilder(fields.length*20);
Field field;
for(int i=0;i<fields.length;i++){
field=fields[i];
if (!java.lang.reflect.Modifier.isStatic(field.getModifiers())) {
sb.append(String.format("&%s=%s",field.getName(),field.get(this).toString()));
}
}//4i
code+=sb.toString();
return code;
}//me
It turns any Object into POST code for a PHP SQL INSERT or UPDATE
Or it doesnt
Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 05:34:47 pm by Tiwaking!

Reply #160 Posted: July 26, 2014, 05:18:26 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Pyromanik

read the last sentence as 'off by one'.

PS.
Reflection is reasonably important for IOC, if you're into that kind of thing.

aka. loosely couple by making everything 5 times more complex overall!
Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 10:18:55 am by Pyromanik

Reply #161 Posted: July 27, 2014, 10:14:15 am

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
Welcome to fun facts about Oddball. Today I would like to share a fun fact about Oddball.

Oddball only ever opens this forum in a private browser. Why is this? There are many possibilities, but today we are here to share a fact. A fun fact, but it is still a fact.

Oddball sometimes has visitors, and in the event said visitor(potential plural) is familiar with www.getsome.co.nz, does not want to explain why he would attend a place that makes 4chan look funny, reddit look interesting, nicki minaj look female, or retardobot appear to be intelligent (hehe, not really).

This solution to mitigating the effects of humiliation and/or bullying in the work place, school yard, or mcdonald's play area* is bought to you by fun facts about Oddball.

*Unlikely to prevent ronald from molesting you. In the event that you encounter a pedophile please contact emergency services on 0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Reply #162 Posted: July 27, 2014, 07:25:01 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
umad

Reply #163 Posted: July 27, 2014, 08:27:43 pm

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
We live in a wonderful world filled with all sorts of people such as scientists, historians, doctors, mathematicians, and an astonishing variety of people.

It is common practice among these people to try new things - experiment, discover, explore. This all leads to a better world, it adds something to our lives and little by little we improve.

Unfortunately, not everyone has a logical, constructive, or creative mindset. Where the previously mentioned people add to the world, others subtract from it. Where the former uses facts, evidence, and knowledge to create, the later uses the absence of fact, evidence, or knowledge. Where one man provides his formulae for an experiment, the other provides the absence of evidence to acknowledge the inability to disprove a concept. If you provide a concept, you must prove the existence and fact of that concept else it is void and disregarded by anyone more intelligent than a teaspoon.

If a rainbow coloured toad with 11 arms and 1 leg is said to exist somewhere throughout the world, yet it does not, nor has ever existed, then no evidence exists to prove or disprove the existence of said toad. Therefore, any claim must be proven to exist, and never not to exist unless in the face of false evidence.

To separate an individual between the former and later groups as mentioned above, it is not necessary to evaluate their thought process: It is enough to evaluate their level of stupidity. On the former, we have Albert Einstein and in the later we have people who believe in god. Stating ignorance and the absence of knowledge in the place of fact is detrimental to society. Many don't even realize they are doing it. In regards to the later group, here is an accurate alternate example in a simple and concise easy-to-understand form:

umad

Reply #164 Posted: July 27, 2014, 09:28:15 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Not everything in the has to be logical, constructive, or creative to "add" to the world. Surely you should know that. I would also argue that no one "subtracts from the world", some people contribute more to others, some contribute more to themselves; whatever anyone chooses to do, it adds to their life, and their view of the world.

On another note, Rii, you gives the world great bum secks.

Reply #165 Posted: July 27, 2014, 09:43:46 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
Absolutely!

Every time there is a post on Getsome, something illogical, non-constructive, and in no way creative is added to the world. And I have done my utmost to follow that format in my recent postings.

However, I can't agree on your thoughts on subtracting from the world, because every time someone posts on Getsome it subtracts from the balance concerning the goodshit:dumbshit ratio, as you add dumbshit you subtract goodshit. However, this is not a 1:1 ratio and the overall subtraction greatly outweighs and contribution, not to mention that isn't a contribution that is actually beneficial in any way or form.

It is entirely possible that the amount of dumb shit that has resulted from the existence of Getsome has manifested into Justin Bieber AND his following. I hope that you now understand the implications.

It saddens me that I have to disagree with yet another one of your points, as I do not see how it is possible from a logical viewpoint for Rii to have ever contributed anything great to this world. He truly is an integral part of the Getsome community.

Edit: As reparation for belittling Rii I have added him as a buddy on my profile. From this day forth, he can tell the world that he knew the great Oddball. Wait, wait, now I know what has to be done. I'm giving you a mission Rii. You will tell my story after I'm gone. Furthermore, I will give you one credit. Not $1, I aint that rich. This is an Oddball credit. If you put on some nice lingerie and click your heels together and call my name in a high pitched but seductive tone I will appear before you, and pretend to be your friend for no more than a total of five minutes. Please, do not worry about your appearance - when I'm in the room, no one looks anywhere else. Promise!
Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 10:25:31 pm by Oddball

Reply #166 Posted: July 27, 2014, 09:52:19 pm

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
Entry 173 of the Oddball diary.

I am emotionally distraught. I hope this doesn't lead to permanent damage of my heart. I hope a manly man will mend it one day, but for now I must write on because the world needs to know the recent developments that torment my beautiful soul.

I had a look at the Getsome subforums and there was one called Intellectual Discussion.

I was going to laugh. But then I got confused. Then I was feeling a little sad. Then I got really confused. I do not know how to deal with this tragic and mysterious occurrence.

If it is a joke, then it would be funny. But should I say something?

Tomorrow I think I will adopt a kitten.

Reply #167 Posted: July 27, 2014, 10:10:33 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

It's like watching Homer trying to make cereal.

Reply #168 Posted: July 27, 2014, 10:35:37 pm

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
It's like watching Homer trying to make cereal.

Disagree. It's more like infallible logic that doesn't work in practice.

Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8yW5cyXXRc

Reply #169 Posted: July 27, 2014, 10:47:44 pm

Offline 5loth

• Addicted
  • 5loth has no influence.
Guy who can't get a job or finish first year of compsci at uni goes on rampage attempting to belittle others. Your actions have spoken far louder than words you type.

Reply #170 Posted: July 27, 2014, 10:59:31 pm
sila.

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
Guy who can't get a job or finish first year of compsci at uni goes on rampage attempting to belittle others. Your actions have spoken far louder than words you type.

This. Totally agree. 100%. Nail on the head. AAAAAAAAAAA++++++ POSTER WOULD POST AGAIN. +1. QFT.

No, srs.

I once saw someone trying to belittle someone by claiming they can't get a job or finish the first year of compsci. At the time I thought it was funny, but you've opened my eyes to the truth and I understand now that cyber bullying is not ok. I will stop. Thank you for changing my life, 5loth. If you ever feel upset or lonely please call me so I can return the favor, I have put on some weight recently and am approximately 78.3% as huggable as a large teddy-bear, furthermore I was practising voice acting and when attempting to learn herbert the pervert's voice I found I could not raise my voice the requires 2 pitch levels, but I certainly got the whistling down. The effect is quite dreamy, I think you'll enjoy it.

Can you believe that same guy even spent literally over a year responding to my posts the last time I was here attempting to belittle me? Why, he was practically on a rampage. I only hope that after all this time he has become a good person.

When you are being cyber bullied, please please PLEASE remember that you are not alone, I am here for you and always very erect.

Edit: Posting from my brand new iphone 5s! GOOD NEWS everyone! I was trying to impress this bouncer so he'd let me into an under 20's club by doing my dreamy herbert the pervert based voice. A passerby heard me, and offered me a job on a phone sex hotline. Had a drink at her club which was next door, and on the way out they said for 10 bucks I can have any degree I want! So I got a job and a comp sci degree! And now I'm living the dream, but not because of the job or degree but because they gave me an iphone 5s and I didn't have to give any money to apple to obtain it!!
Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 11:13:56 pm by Oddball

Reply #171 Posted: July 27, 2014, 11:08:09 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
OH LOOOK SOMEONE SUMMONSED HIM! I SAW HIM POST IN ANOTHER THREAD AND COULDN'T BELIEBER IT SO I CAME HERE TO CHECK!

Reply #172 Posted: July 27, 2014, 11:32:07 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
OH LOOOK SOMEONE SUMMONSED HIM! I SAW HIM POST IN ANOTHER THREAD AND COULDN'T BELIEBER IT SO I CAME HERE TO CHECK!

You undermined my psychic ability. And I want to know how.

I saw you had replied, and immediately realized your response would be some bullshit along the lines of "why are you here". But I was wrong. I was MENTALLY DECEIVED. I had already prepared to quote the above posts and claim that I was summoned but my response has been violently ripped from under me as if someone tore at my balls from behind.

I haven't told anyone this before but I'm an oracle. Wait, no, not that. Wait, yes I'm an oracle but I haven't told anyone what sort of oracle.

You see... I'm a penis oracle. My premonition in regards to your comments was completely misleading.

There is only one logical conclusion that can be made from this.

And no. I'm not going to say you don't have a penis. In fact, if you didn't have a penis I would not be able to see you right now. Well, OK, not just right now, more along the lines of all the time - actually it wont turn off, anyway that's irrelevant to the point. However... I can confirm, whether you are aware of it or not, that you definitely have a vagina.

Reply #173 Posted: July 27, 2014, 11:40:19 pm

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
I should write a book on my thoughts.

I will name it "The Bible". But not for the reasons you think.

It always pisses me off when I want to search for a common term and it turns out to be the name of something as stupid as it is popular and without a doubt entirely unrelated to my desired result.

A book containing my thoughts will, without doubt, be more popular than some bro in the sky that you go to when you can't deal with your emotional issues, simply want to kneel down and pray that this man will enter you through your mouth, or accidentally stand on your cat and would rather ask your imaginary friend for forgiveness than the cat, or it's family, because you probably brutally cat-slaughtered the poor innocent creature. But, let's not go there, because that's entirely irrelevant to my point and I don't want to start anything, seriously, this thread is now about my book and I wont forgive you if you take things like this in a negative context; essentially skewing the intentions of my words. Fuckers do that all the time and I really don't get why, it doesn't happen to other people - I guess they target me due to my popularity.

Wait, hold on. What is this post about? Let me get back to you.

Ok, I think I have a general idea. From the day my book is made public, when those cat-slaughterers try to look for their bible, they'll find something EVEN BETTER.

This is win-win-win. Cat-slaughterers get a better book, people who don't slaughter innocent kittens get an awesome book, and I make a fuck ton of money from people who feel bad about slaughtering their cat.

But, on a serious note. Please don't slaughter your cat, cats are people too. However, there is a huge difference. If I'm hugging a person I like to be able to hug more of them, whereas if I hug a cat it is equally beneficial to have more to hug. Do not confuse my intentions when I decree that cats are to be considered people! - It is NOT okay for non-furry people to be fat and furthermore, not shaving just so you can be fat is gross, please don't do it.

Reply #174 Posted: July 27, 2014, 11:58:24 pm