Topic: Welly St Patricks Day drinks?

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Lias;1520869
I'm pretty sure its called TazLAN ;-)

TAZLAN!!!!

Reply #25 Posted: March 17, 2013, 03:35:31 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Lias was there, I turned up for a short while, phoned Kooky and got a series of grunting noises so I presume it was him. That was all. Sad.

Reply #26 Posted: March 17, 2013, 04:49:17 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pitchey;1521011
Lias was there, I turned up for a short while, phoned Kooky and got a series of grunting noises so I presume it was him. That was all. Sad.

This.. it was such a bad effort you'd think we were in Chch

Reply #27 Posted: March 17, 2013, 05:32:21 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1520604
This smacks of CHC meet up decisions.

Boom, called it!

Reply #28 Posted: March 17, 2013, 07:01:34 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
sry bout that, slept all afternoon

Reply #29 Posted: March 18, 2013, 08:07:35 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
sry bout that, slept with kooky all afternoon

Reply #30 Posted: March 18, 2013, 08:15:02 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1521042
sry bout that, slept with kooky all afternoon

Ahhh, that would explain the grunting then.

Reply #31 Posted: March 18, 2013, 01:05:21 pm