Topic: Monolopy!

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: smegmacheese;1511051
I play scrabble sometimes online...I play it by closing down as much of the board as possible with 2 letter words or other bad positioning to annoy the ladder players ;p
Scrabble pking

iGNiTe's five minute speeches are way ahead of you :p
http://www.myabandonware.com/game/renegade-legion-interceptor-zt[/url]

311kb of fun that can run on a 80286!!

Reply #25 Posted: December 07, 2012, 08:30:23 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline smegmacheese

• Devoted Member
  • smegmacheese has no influence.
I was playing this oneyou mentioned...yeah 1979? .....no wonder cannot find a set.  Really great game if you can find it.  Ship customisation character sheets, battlestations, ports, planets....gravity well manuevers, hiding...amazing tactically.  I was 10 when started playing vs 30 year olds....dont think I ever won was lucky to break even mostly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Fleet_Battles

I liked playing the gorn...even tho all the cloaked Romulan and Klingon bastards always killed m ;/  And the overpowered federation Excelsior class...
Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 10:31:25 pm by smegmacheese

Reply #26 Posted: December 07, 2012, 10:27:26 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: smegmacheese;1511057
I was playing this oneyou mentioned...yeah 1979? .....no wonder cannot find a set.  Really great game if you can find it.  Ship customisation character sheets, battlestations, ports, planets....gravity well manuevers, hiding...amazing tactically.  I was 10 when started playing vs 30 year olds....dont think I ever won was lucky to break even mostly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Fleet_Battles

I liked playing the gorn...even tho all the cloaked Romulan and Klingon bastards always killed m ;/  And the overpowered federation Excelsior class...

Oh! You need to learn how to perform the Gorn Anchor.
http://www.starfleetgames.com/federation/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=851

Its pretty easy. You run up to another ship and tractor beam them and then unload all your plasma torpedoes at once.

Because I play Romulans in Starfleet Command I run into the Gorn Anchor all the time. Romulan ships are the weakest and have low energy and even less energy thanks to having to use the Cloaking Device. This means all other ships move faster than they do an can run up and tractor beam them when they decloak.

The current game is Starfleet Command III and it is not very good. Starfleet Command II was just Starfleet Command with some more, less interesting ships.

Reply #27 Posted: December 08, 2012, 08:56:04 am

Offline smegmacheese

• Devoted Member
  • smegmacheese has no influence.
I have started playing sfc3, like it more than the reiterated version of sword of the stars released on steam....what a pile of crap that game remains.   Funny tutorials in sfc3, Jean Luc says do this do this do this, then all help and objectives vanish...no log no nothing you are like erm what do I do again?  Game seems to consist of_>power to front shield, power up tractor beam, head on collision with target 1, nuke their shields and transport my peons across, release and repeat, while rotating and reinforcing crap that is shooting you in the ass.

I really hope star citizen delivers ;p

Reply #28 Posted: December 13, 2012, 04:00:18 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1511011
Sorry, the game outlived my interest in it. Anyone is welcome to take over.

I think I have an idea:
http://www.lemon64.com/?mainurl=http%3A//www.lemon64.com/games/details.php%3FID%3D3774

Reply #29 Posted: January 15, 2013, 05:13:56 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Reply #30 Posted: April 18, 2014, 06:27:55 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1511011
Sorry, the game outlived my interest in it. Anyone is welcome to take over.

I think I have an idea:
http://www.lemon64.com/?mainurl=http%3A//www.lemon64.com/games/details.php%3FID%3D3774

Parkerad hos Loopia?

Reply #31 Posted: April 18, 2014, 08:03:50 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Parkerad hos Loopia?
That website was a Commodore64 game and utilities website. I had not idea that it is a dead Website. Even the caches are dead

It is now being cyber camped by Swedish Persons

Reply #32 Posted: April 18, 2014, 08:37:25 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
Monopoly is a game for people who don't want to live anymore. When I want to have fun with my friends around a table, we all whip our dicks out and take turns whacking each others todgers with hammers. It's the only thing that makes me feel alive.

Reply #33 Posted: April 19, 2014, 12:28:13 am

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline Tiwaking!

Monopoly is a game for people who don't want to live anymore
Yes. It is a pretty awful game that keeps being Number 1 along with that other crappy game: Risk

Board Games with Scott 070 - Breaking Up the Monopoly

Reply #34 Posted: April 19, 2014, 08:26:03 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I rolled a 12 and am moving one batallion into Euston Station. This is a hostile takeover.

Reply #35 Posted: April 19, 2014, 09:23:28 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Monopoly is a game for people who don't want to live anymore
Yes. It is a pretty awful game that keeps being Number 1 along with that other crappy game: Risk
Board Games with Scott 070 - Breaking Up the Monopoly

TBH that game store seller annoys me, The girl just wants monopoly.

"I want to buy a cheap mp3 player"
"WHY NOT BUY A IPHONE? IPHONES ARE SO MUCH BETTER AND MORE ADVANCED"

Sure money might not come into this since monopoly is like 60$ at the warehouse, but monopoly aint even that bad, yo.

Reply #36 Posted: April 19, 2014, 12:19:42 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I rolled a 12 and am moving one batallion into Euston Station. This is a hostile takeover.

Combining Risk with Monopoly. I've done this.

Reply #37 Posted: April 19, 2014, 07:07:31 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
Sure money might not come into this since monopoly is like 60$ at the warehouse, but monopoly aint even that bad, yo.
Monopoly is a game like rock paper sissors is a game. For that price you could get an actually good game that is only slightly harder to learn but significantly more satisfying to play. Oh, and one that has an end that doesn't involve the box getting shoved up an asshole.

Reply #38 Posted: April 20, 2014, 01:45:57 am

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Monopoly is a game like rock paper sissors is a game. For that price you could get an actually good game that is only slightly harder to learn but significantly more satisfying to play. Oh, and one that has an end that doesn't involve the box getting shoved up an asshole.

Fair enough, but I kinda just see it as "Don't want monopoly, don't buy monopoly"

That girl WANTED monopoly and the guy just keeps going on about how shit it is and how she should buy other games.

Whatadick

Reply #39 Posted: April 20, 2014, 06:53:54 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me