Topic: Get Some Auckland drinks, catch up, and general fun times with winter's beard

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Sorry I couldn't make it lads! my boy has been throwing up and being a general rat bag so I'm on Nurse Dad duties!
I expect some photographic evidence of the sexual crimes you all participated in.

Reply #50 Posted: April 21, 2014, 06:28:06 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Anyone gonna be around by 7pm?

Don't see any of your ugly mugs so guess you gapped it already. Nimmo ain't picking up his phone so I'm off to burgerfuel for some dinner then another time mofos

Reply #51 Posted: April 21, 2014, 07:12:33 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
  • Baldesto barely matters.Baldesto barely matters.
i was there , Rii was there , Arsey was there , it was good to catch up....

Reply #52 Posted: April 21, 2014, 07:30:52 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I was there, must have been after you left Baldy - was GG though (if a little light on people showing up)

Reply #53 Posted: April 21, 2014, 07:31:57 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Sounds like the average CHC meet up.
Eh, at least some folk got beers in.

I would have come... but after 6 hours of trains I just wanted to sleep :<
Plus y'all ~18,000 Km away.
Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 10:12:10 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #54 Posted: April 21, 2014, 10:09:00 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
fuck i wish i had seen this :/ i woulda been there

Reply #55 Posted: April 22, 2014, 01:26:54 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
i could have sat there and drank a shit ton more , but , alas , i had to be elsewhere..

Reply #56 Posted: April 22, 2014, 06:45:56 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Mad thanks to Baldy for buying me my beer.

Notes to take away from gathering.

1. Baldy is a BF hax.
2. Arsey is a very attractive man who gets regular road head.
3. Toofast is a little brown man.
4. TDL has biking gloves that could kill a man.

Reply #57 Posted: April 22, 2014, 07:35:56 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
lol again Rii. lemme know about laptops........

Reply #58 Posted: April 22, 2014, 09:46:59 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Unfortunately I could not make it. Family was up for the weekend and had to spend time with them and stuff.

Maybe next time.

Reply #59 Posted: April 23, 2014, 08:15:07 am

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Mad thanks to Baldy for buying me my beer.

Notes to take away from gathering.

1. Baldy is a BF hax.
2. Arsey is a very attractive man who gets regular road head.
3. Toofast is a little brown man.
4. TDL has biking gloves that could kill a man.

This was an immense post - I spat my drink out as I was sipping it.

My notes reiterate yours, but also include:

1. Toofast has a name reflective of the speed in which he speaks.
2. Baldy has a fucked hand, and can often eject from vehicles thinking he is running forwards (don't travel in chopper when Baldy is pilot).
3. Rii is an attractive man also, and trolls just as hard IRL as he does on these forums.

Thanks heaps for my beer Baldy.

Reply #60 Posted: April 23, 2014, 04:51:43 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I miss being at the end of the country, no more TazLAN and drinks with Baldy and TDL, who are definitely good cunts.

Reply #61 Posted: April 23, 2014, 08:16:54 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I miss being at the end of the country, no more TazLAN and drinks with Baldy and TDL, who are definitely good cunts.

Mutters something about not missing the Synchronised Snoring and Flatulence.....

yeah, No more Tazlan does suck - Miss getting too drunk to aim for shit then Raging

Reply #62 Posted: April 23, 2014, 09:01:41 pm