Topic: digitalnationz

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
On the left aye?

Reply #25 Posted: October 01, 2013, 10:17:40 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: mycoolcar;1532321
On the left aye?

bro i totally thought it was the dood on the right :P

Reply #26 Posted: October 01, 2013, 10:45:38 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
On Mr Dotcom, good to see he was a good sport about it:

"Caleb took home an LG 55-inch Cinema 3D Smart TV, LG 3D Blu-ray home  entertainment system, Xbox One and $500 cash from the pocket of Dotcom"

Reply #27 Posted: October 02, 2013, 08:18:22 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1532344
On Mr Dotcom, good to see he was a good sport about it:

"Caleb took home an LG 55-inch Cinema 3D Smart TV, LG 3D Blu-ray home  entertainment system, Xbox One and $500 cash from the pocket of Dotcom"

Jesus, that's a damn good prize.. I redact my previous statement.

Reply #28 Posted: October 02, 2013, 09:30:15 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Gotta behave appropriately now you're a public figure.

Reply #29 Posted: October 02, 2013, 06:30:40 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Especially when you can be seen from space

Reply #30 Posted: October 03, 2013, 02:09:14 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Bravo rico, laugh I did.

Reply #31 Posted: October 03, 2013, 02:27:12 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1532552
Especially when you can be seen from space

He is the rocket.

Vrigin just smack a sticker on him and then feed him a burrito. Then Branson charges a couple of mill for you to strap on when he's about to blow.

It sucks I can't develop this joke by tying in 'virgin' because his Mrs. is apparently smoking hot ex-model from the Philippines.

Reply #32 Posted: October 03, 2013, 03:42:28 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I guess size does matter.

Reply #33 Posted: October 03, 2013, 09:17:10 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Quote from: Retardobot;1532560
ex-model from the Philippines.

The home of lady-boys.

Reply #34 Posted: October 03, 2013, 09:19:47 pm

Offline DeiCidal

• Just settled in
  • DeiCidal has no influence.
watching the tv footage on the news it looks like every 14 year old console boy was at the event as well as some solo dads who also have consoles.

I bet the air smelt of cheese and puss as the prepubecent testosterone oozed out of the pores of near everyone walking the ilses. Bring back XLAN

Reply #35 Posted: October 03, 2013, 09:46:06 pm

i7 3960X + Samsung 830 128GBx2 32GB 2400Mhz + ASUS BF3 Rampage IV Extreme + 2x GTX680 4GB
i7 930 + Samsung 830 + 6GB Dominator 2000Mhz + EVGA Classified 3way + HD7970 3GB Sapphire
i7 3770K + Samsung 830 128GBx2 + 22TB + Asrock Extreme4 + 8GB DDR3 1600MHz + 2xGTX680 Evga 2GB
i5 3570K + ASUS mATX 4GB DayZ Server.

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mycoolcar;1532572
The home of lady-boys.

Nah bro, that's Thailand.

His missus is hot.. I don't even really get into asian chicks and I'd bang the shiz out of her.

Reply #36 Posted: October 03, 2013, 10:08:39 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: DeiCidal;1532575
watching the tv footage on the news it looks like every 14 year old console boy was at the event as well as some solo dads who also have consoles.

I bet the air smelt of cheese and puss as the prepubecent testosterone oozed out of the pores of near everyone walking the ilses. Bring back XLAN

You behave as if you're excluded from this demographic.

Shitbird.

Reply #37 Posted: October 03, 2013, 10:35:16 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: SoK;1532576
Nah bro, that's Thailand.

His missus is hot.. I don't even really get into asian chicks and I'd bang the shiz out of her.

Phillipino ladyboys are very many and have lots of dicks

Reply #38 Posted: October 03, 2013, 10:48:56 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1532581
You behave as if you're excluded from this demographic.

Shitbird.

Posting here places you square in the middle of the demograph.

Cuntlizzard.

Reply #39 Posted: October 03, 2013, 11:09:08 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K