Topic: favourite quotes

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
If you try to forcibly push a square into a circle, the square loses its corners. But if you try to forcibly push a circle into a square, the circle just disappears.

Reply #1375 Posted: November 16, 2019, 10:35:08 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.

Reply #1376 Posted: November 18, 2019, 03:28:47 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech

Reply #1377 Posted: November 19, 2019, 03:27:27 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy but where are they

Reply #1378 Posted: November 21, 2019, 08:59:23 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness

Reply #1379 Posted: November 22, 2019, 09:37:13 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Those who pretend to be fools, will soon find themselves surrounded by real fools who believe they are in good company

Reply #1380 Posted: November 27, 2019, 09:52:54 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you

Reply #1381 Posted: November 28, 2019, 08:03:55 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Feelings, by themselves, do not create problems. It is rather the tendency to interpret and analyze them. When, out of habit, you believe those interpretations, it is there that the suffering begins

Reply #1382 Posted: November 28, 2019, 02:49:27 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Big concerns grow from small concerns. You plant them, water them with tears, fertilize them with unconcern. If you ignore them, they grow.

Reply #1383 Posted: December 01, 2019, 11:24:08 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

When a man no longer confuses himself with the definition of himself that others have given him, he is at once universal and unique.

Reply #1384 Posted: December 02, 2019, 09:41:20 am

Offline Tiwaking!

What are the greatest problems in your field and why arent you working on one of them?

Reply #1385 Posted: December 05, 2019, 05:01:34 pm