Topic: favourite quotes

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers.

Reply #1400 Posted: January 28, 2020, 06:25:25 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Free election of masters does not abolish the masters or the slaves

Reply #1401 Posted: January 30, 2020, 10:58:46 am

Offline Tiwaking!

But we must never cease to proclaim in fearless tones the great principles of freedom and the rights of man which are the joint inheritance of the English-speaking world and which through Magna Carta, the Bill of Rights, the Habeas Corpus, trial by jury, and the English common law find their most famous expression in the American Declaration of Independence

Reply #1402 Posted: February 01, 2020, 07:18:27 am

Offline Tiwaking!

A skilled dictator is much more beneficial to humanity than a democracy of ignorant people

Reply #1403 Posted: February 04, 2020, 07:51:07 am

Offline Tiwaking!

A bore is someone who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company

Reply #1404 Posted: February 05, 2020, 04:29:27 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

You have to dress for the job you want, not the job you have, and you have to start doing the work you want to be doing

Reply #1405 Posted: February 06, 2020, 08:26:27 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Love has a nasty habit of disappearing overnight

Reply #1406 Posted: February 12, 2020, 11:57:09 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Only 3 types of people tell the truth: kids, drunk people, and anyone is is pissed the fuck off

Reply #1407 Posted: February 13, 2020, 10:58:52 am

Offline Tiwaking!

enjoy every sandwich

Reply #1408 Posted: February 17, 2020, 10:27:27 am