Topic: favourite quotes

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Hope has two beautiful daughters; their names are Anger and Courage. Anger at the way things are and Courage to see that they do not remain as they are

Reply #1475 Posted: September 14, 2020, 11:53:49 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
How to silence a Nobel Prize winning economist: Ask him about the economy

Reply #1476 Posted: September 16, 2020, 04:48:05 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

The growing bamboo doesnt compete with the bamboo next to it

Reply #1477 Posted: September 19, 2020, 08:32:30 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

A drunk mind speaks a sober heart

Reply #1478 Posted: October 01, 2020, 11:18:23 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Those who can make people believe absurdities, can make them commit atrocities

Reply #1479 Posted: October 10, 2020, 04:10:23 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

If at first you donít succeed, quit, quit at once

Reply #1480 Posted: October 15, 2020, 09:34:21 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius. When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot

Reply #1481 Posted: October 17, 2020, 09:57:00 pm