Topic: Religion. The evolution, creation and everything in between megathread

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Daddy Clin;1373880
I’ve always been a fan of determinism.

[video]la31lOcbDHc[/video]

Haven't watched all of it, as when I have an hour to sit down it's usually spent on playing games.

Reply #7850 Posted: April 04, 2011, 12:54:35 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Daddy Clin;1373880
I love that this thread was started by some guy that calls himself "m3th".

He was a strange guy.

Quite fat.

Reply #7851 Posted: April 08, 2011, 07:01:02 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #7852 Posted: May 20, 2011, 05:39:07 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/ENJOY-BACON-FUNNY-T-SHIRT-P12711.aspx

This is what I expect to see Growler wearing at xlan.

Reply #7853 Posted: June 08, 2011, 06:34:17 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #7854 Posted: June 22, 2011, 10:11:29 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
*hippie

;)

Reply #7855 Posted: June 22, 2011, 01:33:45 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
My welcoming local church, feel the love

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg56/Runing_photo/Image0015.jpg
Religion. The evolution, creation and everything in between megathread

Reply #7856 Posted: June 27, 2011, 09:46:03 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7857 Posted: July 14, 2011, 12:37:30 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/sausage.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/tadah.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/donation.gif

Reply #7858 Posted: August 29, 2011, 01:01:05 pm

Offline krasher

• Addicted
  • krasher has no influence.
Lol, love the 1st and 3rd one.

Reply #7859 Posted: August 30, 2011, 10:55:34 pm
=]IRBS[=

i5 2500k|GTX560ti|GA-Z68X-UD3|8Gig DDR3 1600|24" LG 19x12|650W Corsair|64GB SSD Cache WD640

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
lol, 2nd one a bit too close to the bone? :P

Reply #7860 Posted: September 01, 2011, 12:29:04 pm

Offline Aquila Rossa

• Just settled in
  • Aquila Rossa has no influence.
These signs out side churches in the USA are funny with their unintended sexual connotations: http://www.happyplace.com/3695/unintentionally-sexual-church-signs

Reply #7861 Posted: September 09, 2011, 10:23:05 am

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
  • dirtyape has no influence.

Reply #7862 Posted: September 30, 2011, 09:34:40 am
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
^ "The other ones could be sold to become a restaurant,"

TONIGHT, WE DINE IN.....Heaven?

Reply #7863 Posted: September 30, 2011, 09:41:16 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
God will be happy he can now successfully punish those pastors who are not raising enough money for Him.

Reply #7864 Posted: September 30, 2011, 10:07:12 am

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
Maybe there is a deeper theological reason why the insurers won't cover acts of god, it's his house after all, and they generally don't cover intentional damage to ones own property. So it wouldn't have been covered anyway.

But what about if it was another god? They should change the policy to read "acts of gods" just to be sure there are no legal outs.

Reply #7865 Posted: September 30, 2011, 01:10:14 pm
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: dirtyape;1428967
Maybe there is a deeper theological reason why the insurers won't cover acts of god, it's his house after all, and they generally don't cover intentional damage to ones own property. So it wouldn't have been covered anyway.

But what about if it was another god? They should change the policy to read "acts of gods" just to be sure there are no legal outs.

Surely if a church was destroyed by another god, they would be entitled to compensation just like anyone else. If history has taught us anything, gods don't like each other very much.

Reply #7866 Posted: October 05, 2011, 07:58:27 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Thou shall have no other god than me.

Reply #7867 Posted: October 05, 2011, 08:32:46 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Quote from: Zarkov;1431529

Your'e a pussy

Reply #7868 Posted: October 05, 2011, 09:10:35 pm

Offline lindajamison76

• I Posted!
  • lindajamison76 has no influence.
Such a very amazing link!
Thanks you for the post.

Reply #7869 Posted: October 12, 2011, 08:49:28 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Yesterday one of the happy claps in my class went on a twenty minute tirade about how Buddha was evil and violent. I should have recorded it and put it on YouTube.
Quote from: lindajamison76;1434509
Such a very amazing link!
Thanks you for the post.
Wow! Our religion thread has attracted bots.

Maybe there is a robot god after all.

Reply #7870 Posted: October 12, 2011, 09:15:39 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Tiwa.

Bots like him.

Reply #7871 Posted: October 12, 2011, 10:08:34 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

He's OK.

Reply #7872 Posted: October 13, 2011, 09:08:39 am

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
Quote from: Zarkov;1431529
Cats have no soul.

Reply #7873 Posted: October 13, 2011, 09:40:57 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Quote from: dirtyape;1434646
Cats have no soul.

If cats have no soul, and gingers have no soul, what, metaphysically, about ginger cats?

Reply #7874 Posted: October 15, 2011, 10:14:01 am