Topic: North Korea

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Hori;923304
Put the fucking leeches on these two. Or lock them in a room with a knife and let them have it out.

Looks like he's done anyway.
And I'm just hav'n a laugh.

Reply #150 Posted: April 18, 2009, 09:41:51 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Iblis's post has hot girl gif.

Pyro's has no such redeeming feature.

Reply #151 Posted: April 18, 2009, 10:30:09 pm

Offline frog.

• Devoted Member
  • frog. has no influence.
Wow I'm not that attracted to Asian ladies but this changes everything.

To cater for all the readers of this thread, please... more nice asian ladies.

Reply #152 Posted: April 18, 2009, 10:45:11 pm
pancakesrreal | Everyone of us is high but you

Offline Iblis

• Just settled in
  • Iblis has no influence.
Quote from: 'frog.;923327
To cater for all the readers of this thread, please... more nice asian ladies.

Fair request.

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp218/bbv4l/random/4c85b1bd.gif
North Korea

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp218/bbv4l/random/9d74e5f3.gif
North Korea

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp218/bbv4l/random/448ea6ce.gif
North Korea

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp218/bbv4l/random/9d228461.gif
North Korea

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp218/bbv4l/random/93ab8e03.gif
North Korea

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp218/bbv4l/random/park-eun-kyung-1.gif
North Korea

Reply #153 Posted: April 18, 2009, 10:50:39 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Iblis
Hot gifs

I look like that.

Reply #154 Posted: April 18, 2009, 11:49:32 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
plz pass tissue.

Reply #155 Posted: April 18, 2009, 11:54:50 pm

Offline Zarathrustra

• Addicted
  • Zarathrustra has no influence.
Quote from: Hori;923345
I look like that.

Kinda, but it wouldn't kill you to put in a little bit more effort...

Reply #156 Posted: April 19, 2009, 12:00:29 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
I just accidentally half a box

Reply #157 Posted: April 19, 2009, 12:00:59 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
All asians look the same anyway.

Reply #158 Posted: April 19, 2009, 12:07:19 am

Offline shoot_2_kill_u

• Devoted Member
  • shoot_2_kill_u has no influence.
Quote from: Hori;923353
All asians look the same anyway.

I might need to see the optometrist, but as far as I can tell;

Quote from: Iblis;923329
ASIANS

definately do NOT look the same as:

Quote from: Zarathrustra;923349
ASIAN

Reply #159 Posted: April 19, 2009, 01:00:47 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Go away.

Reply #160 Posted: April 19, 2009, 01:04:43 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
what? Iblis is a moron, he unintentionally takes the fun out of trolling by actually taking it seriously.

Reply #161 Posted: April 19, 2009, 01:05:02 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline -CowwieStyle-

• Addicted
  • -CowwieStyle- has no influence.

Reply #162 Posted: April 19, 2009, 01:13:14 am
[SIGPIC]323[/SIGPIC]

Offline Iblis

• Just settled in
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;923363
what? Iblis is a moron, he unintentionally takes the fun out of trolling by actually taking it seriously.

Joke's on you then. Ask any of these fuckers that know me. If you think passionately arguing = zomgihavetoshowthemiamright then you have been trolled. You're jealous because I'm an articulate, eloquent troll. Come back when you have had some more practice. Oh yeah, I'm incredibly humble as well.

Reply #163 Posted: April 19, 2009, 02:33:58 am

Offline SlobŪ

• Just settled in
  • SlobŪ has no influence.
Quote from: Iblis;923329
Fair request.

they look like something from the TOPGEAR world tour tbh :sly:

Youre very 'experienced' for only 75 posts ah

Reply #164 Posted: April 19, 2009, 02:54:36 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Quote from: SlobŪ;923380
they look like something from the TOPGEAR world tour tbh :sly:

Youre very 'experienced' for only 75 posts ah

He's been plunderin in exotic oceans before.

Reply #165 Posted: April 19, 2009, 02:59:17 am

Offline SlobŪ

• Just settled in
  • SlobŪ has no influence.
I concur

Reply #166 Posted: April 19, 2009, 03:01:33 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Quote from: SlobŪ;923382
I concur

How can one disagree, 'tis the only explanation for his fine booty.

Reply #167 Posted: April 19, 2009, 03:13:13 am

Offline frog.

• Devoted Member
  • frog. has no influence.
Could not help myself.

Reply #168 Posted: April 19, 2009, 05:40:17 am
pancakesrreal | Everyone of us is high but you

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Iblis;923376
Joke's on you then. Ask any of these fuckers that know me. If you think passionately arguing = zomgihavetoshowthemiamright then you have been trolled. You're jealous because I'm an articulate, eloquent troll. Come back when you have had some more practice. Oh yeah, I'm incredibly humble as well.

ahahahahahaha

sure you are, if it's so important to you.

Reply #169 Posted: April 19, 2009, 10:11:07 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Iblis;923376
I'm a troll.

Well, at least he finally admitted it.

Reply #170 Posted: April 19, 2009, 10:55:07 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Iblis

• Just settled in
Quote from: Pyromanik;923411
Well, at least he finally admitted it.

Quote from: Iblis;918418
The OCNZ Anti-troll troll, ithankyouverymuch.

Welcome to two pages ago. Seriously, you two are about as sharp as a bag of marbles. I'll let the audience decide as to who the real troll is, though. You guys decided to rebut my statements, which is fine. I still maintain I haven't lost my cool (NICE CAPS BTW), and if you guys weren't rebutting me then the only other option is that you have trolled me, which is also fine, because I can keep going. I tried to bring an end to it for the sake of the audience, but you two keep chiming in like the muppets on the balcony.

Let's get back to the game, shall we?
Quote from: Pyromanik;922336
WRONG MOTHERFUCKER!

YEEHAW COWBOY! CAPS 'A BLAZIN!
Jeezuz, you certainly do love taking one absolute extreme interpretation of a post to try to turn it around.

It's called subjectivity. If I don't read your post the way you thought it sounded in your head, that's your problem. I've had no problem with how you've read mine, bar your lollerastic responses to them.

I SUGGEST YOU REVISE YOUR HISTORY BEFORE MAKING YOUR CLAIMS.

SORRY, CAN YOU REPEAT THAT? I DIDN'T HEAR YOU!

Colonisation. Japan, UK and others were all exerting their political dominance through force on other countries. This is actually how Japan was forced opened it's shores, the Americans sailed in with a fleet of ships and threatened offshore bombardment if Japan kept refusing trade.

Seriously, that makes no sense. I'd be happy for a third party to explain to me what you meant so you don't have to type it out in frustration.
Less baseless and one sided than yours my friend. but thanks for playing.

I disagree. That is all.
Oh yea, that's exactly what I'm saying. [NOTE: I'M BEING SARCASTIC IF YOU CAN'T TELL. WHICH IS QUITE POSSIBLE, JUDGING BY THE RESPONSE OF YOUR OTHER POSTS.]

There's those caps again. But that's right, I'm the one getting sand in my vagina.
See above.There are never any innocent parties in war.

Which may very well defeat your interpreted point. Big Bad America is the only country that picks on others.
Flucking Vietnam you plick.

And Vietnam has what exactly to do with Japan in WWII?
orly? So I can create internets arguements on very little unsupported knowledge just like you?

You did a pretty bad job of debunking my unsupported knowledge.
OK, now I know you have nothing. History is ALWAYS written by the victors. Any half a clue historian knows this.

I'm sorry, where did I contradict that? My inference which you already agreed to was that both parties are never fully innocent.
Oh, coz Japan sooooo did?

They had more resources to begin with than the North Koreans do now, which was my point. I fail to see you have countered it.
Tell me; Why do you think Japan bombed America?
Because they thought they could conquer the whole continent?

Did I say that? No. Stop trying to drag me into a straw man. They did, however, think that we wouldn't give a shit about losing Hawaii enough to not take them on, and they could own the Pacific. An empire is taken an inch at a time.
Know what happened to the Japanese population towards the end of the war?

They starved very quickly? Oh wait, that's right, they had been fighting for quite some time.
Yup, summing up a complex situation is just that easy huh.
NO, you're right. I can just refuse to make any statements or opinions without either first writing an entire footnoted treatise on it, or just refuse entirely on the basis that it's impossible to understand anything completely. Nice effort to stonewall me into being unable to respond.

Reply #171 Posted: April 19, 2009, 05:16:01 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Well, that's probably enough about North Korea for today.

Reply #172 Posted: April 19, 2009, 05:25:02 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
No I want the last word.

Juveniles.

Reply #173 Posted: April 19, 2009, 05:25:39 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
We can never have enough!

Reply #174 Posted: April 19, 2009, 06:07:05 pm