Topic: Christchurch Earthquake

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
I thought your wife was in charge of lab duties

Reply #1875 Posted: May 19, 2011, 08:25:02 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
ohhh sounds good! And yes, please do keep us in the loop.

Reply #1876 Posted: May 19, 2011, 08:38:28 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: SteddieEddie;1384505
I thought your wife was in charge of lab duties

They're Spaniels :)

I am, however, in charge of 'Lap duties'

Reply #1877 Posted: May 19, 2011, 09:30:04 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Ted-x is on in Christchurch today.

live streaming here if you're interested

http://tedxeqchch.com/

Reply #1878 Posted: May 21, 2011, 12:08:10 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
yeah I was doing work for it till 7pm last night

Reply #1879 Posted: May 21, 2011, 12:17:00 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
wot u up to today munter. I am cast up at home with my fucked back. come drink my beer

Reply #1880 Posted: May 21, 2011, 12:23:45 pm

Offline Growler

baby sitting right now, 1 kid at bday party with mum and i got number 2 in bed. Is the boss working at burnside?

Reply #1881 Posted: May 21, 2011, 12:50:26 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

I have to laugh a bit about the TEDx, one of the event sponsors is a printer, but couldn't do the printing so it had to be farmed out........... it's a little annoying cos my work is making them look good!

Reply #1882 Posted: May 21, 2011, 12:57:07 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Nah Kris is at Tedx today. She working the telethon tomorrow

Reply #1883 Posted: May 21, 2011, 01:12:58 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
it was cool :D

best quote, from a Scotsman who now lives in Chch... "You've got to change your terminology... your city isn't munted. In September it was munted, now it's fucked"

Great range of people, heaps of ideas and cautionary tales. Head full now... but have lots of audio recorded from today that I might do something with eventually

Reply #1884 Posted: May 21, 2011, 09:36:37 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Growler

I watched I am Dan which I really enjoyed, wish I had time to watch more, very interesting people.

Reply #1885 Posted: May 21, 2011, 10:28:42 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: bitchimom;1384931
it was cool :D

best quote, from a Scotsman who now lives in Chch... "You've got to change your terminology... your city isn't munted. In September it was munted, now it's fucked"

Great range of people, heaps of ideas and cautionary tales. Head full now... but have lots of audio recorded from today that I might do something with eventually

did you say dubstep?

also,
telethon seems cool. might try to come by.

Reply #1886 Posted: May 21, 2011, 11:34:16 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
shin splints are pretty poos.

Reply #1887 Posted: May 22, 2011, 10:00:50 am

Offline Growler

Those back to back 4.1's this mornging did more damage than I was aware of. Lots new cracks, floor has sunk and separated more.

Reply #1888 Posted: May 25, 2011, 06:54:59 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

They damaged my sleeping pattern ><

Reply #1889 Posted: May 26, 2011, 12:25:36 pm

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Going to damage your drinking habits to, I hear on the vines that the brewery on St Asaph street isn't going to be re-opening. CD to be made in AKLD Dunedin.
Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 02:05:42 pm by Spigalau

Reply #1890 Posted: May 26, 2011, 12:52:31 pm
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline Dr Woomanchu

CD is just std brown swill. All the brands come out of the same vat anyway

Reply #1891 Posted: May 26, 2011, 01:41:34 pm

Offline Growler

The Brewey on ST Asaph has been operating since Feb, they might lose a little of the building but the rest has been in production as far as I can tell. Drive past is twice a day.

I stand corrected, just saw the article. That's pretty sad :(
Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 02:39:16 pm by Growler

Reply #1892 Posted: May 26, 2011, 01:55:09 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Growler;1386015
The Brewey on ST Asaph has been operating since Feb, they might lose a little of the building but the rest has been in production as far as I can tell. Drive past is twice a day.

Looks can be deceiving

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/rebuilding-christchurch/5059101/Canterbury-brewery-to-go.

Reply #1893 Posted: May 26, 2011, 02:05:12 pm
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline Growler

so sad, been round for so so long.

I will miss the smell of malt on the cold winter mornings drifting over the city!

Reply #1894 Posted: May 26, 2011, 02:52:29 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline bucket

• Addicted
  • bucket has no influence.
one of my customers that won't need me anymore....

Reply #1895 Posted: May 26, 2011, 03:52:43 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
A 5.5 aftershock, shit you guys must be over this by now!!

Reply #1896 Posted: June 06, 2011, 11:15:47 am

Offline tono14

• Just settled in
  • tono14 has no influence.
Quote from: deanox;1388419
A 5.5 aftershock, $#@! you guys must be over this by now!!

Yea i know i am it woke me up :(    o well one good thing came out of it we are getting our water mains down the street fixed/upgraded

Reply #1897 Posted: June 06, 2011, 11:36:05 am

Codex

playing games on my i7 xeon makes everything better

Reply #1898 Posted: June 06, 2011, 12:13:48 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
My i7 xeon is mint

Reply #1899 Posted: June 06, 2011, 12:46:03 pm