Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
again this is why Getsome.co.nz should become about GETTING SOME
I think this ironically explains why you're not.

Lol.

PFFFT 

Reply #19900 Posted: April 10, 2014, 01:32:53 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
^Tinder was okay for me hah

yeah but your young.. and so i bet you fit into the demographics better,  I am old and my demographic group is full of Hippo's with kids.

So you do a car salesman on your age

you can't.. its based on you FB profile and FB won't let you change your age...

I don't have FB  8)

Reply #19901 Posted: April 10, 2014, 01:35:59 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
FB = fuckbuddy right?

Reply #19902 Posted: April 10, 2014, 01:40:15 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

In other news I bought a house...

Ri, I bought 2 Toyota Caldinas, 1 1800 for the wife and a GT4 for me ;)

And Ri.... I hada 65 yo man play with my balls today, I enjoyed it so much I am going back next Thursday for him to play with them again for longer.

Where? That's awesome ;D

Hah sweet, come for a drive, turbo wagons unite :P

I don't have FB  8)

Reply #19903 Posted: April 10, 2014, 02:17:04 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.

Ri, I bought 2 Toyota Caldinas, 1 1800 for the wife and a GT4 for me ;)

GT4....enjoy hanging in the seatbelts and replacing the clutch, still much fun to be had

Reply #19904 Posted: April 10, 2014, 02:29:48 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
GT4....enjoy hanging in the seatbelts and replacing the clutch, still much fun to be had

Caldina GT4 is auto :(

Reply #19905 Posted: April 10, 2014, 02:58:19 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

Where? That's awesome ;D

Hah sweet, come for a drive, turbo wagons unite :P

Rolleston in Faringdon, brand new finishes in 3 weeks, 230sqm, fully wired and fibre to the door :D

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=3sefqnr2.54m.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #19906 Posted: April 10, 2014, 03:00:16 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
I have 20-something different courier packages arriving over the next fortnight. But NOTHING arrived today. And now instead of studying, I just sit here clicking 'refresh' on the different tracking numbers :(

EDIT:
Lol, one of these packages is a lightstand + umbrella bought from Hong Kong. I now have 'goodboystudio' on my debit-card statement :S
Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 03:08:24 pm by Tandoori

Reply #19907 Posted: April 10, 2014, 03:03:03 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
And Ri.... I hada 65 yo man play with my balls today, I enjoyed it so much I am going back next Thursday for him to play with them again for longer.

Totes jelly!

However, you've not experienced good ball cuppage until you have a 65yr old Asian man at the end of your nut sack.

That's the high-life, baby.

Reply #19908 Posted: April 10, 2014, 03:07:18 pm

Codex

Rolleston in Faringdon, brand new finishes in 3 weeks, 230sqm, fully wired and fibre to the door :D

Caldinaballs.webm
Delicious fibre, i'll miss mine T___T.

Sweet, will have to mix the old with the new ;D

Reply #19909 Posted: April 10, 2014, 03:35:53 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Just put my wedding band on TradeMe that the ex made me prematurely buy.

Is going to fund an HTC One M8 or a Samsung S5.

None of that "throw it in the ocean" dramatic BS.
Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 06:06:43 pm by Retardobot

Reply #19910 Posted: April 10, 2014, 05:56:36 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

FUCKEN CHRIST.

Auction title: MEN'S 10CT WHITE GOLD 5MM WEDDING BAND

Auction in Men's jewellery section with the details again repeated in the description. Some brilliant fucktard has asked "is it a mans or womans ring".

Fucking TradeMe...

Reply #19911 Posted: April 10, 2014, 06:04:00 pm

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
FUCKEN CHRIST.

Auction in Men's jewellery section with the details again repeated in the description. Some brilliant fucktard has asked "is it a mans or womans ring".

Fucking TradeMe...

I fucking hate TradeMe. I offered to buy a TV off a guy over 6 weeks ago for $30 less than the Reserve Price. Just $30 in the scheme of a TV. He has relisted it at least 5 times, and still not sold it. I keep watching it, and waiting for him to lower the price, but nope...

Then there's the retards you speak of dude... Auction details all show x, y and z: "Hey does this have z?"... FML.

Reply #19912 Posted: April 10, 2014, 11:20:39 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

You bought a horse?

Reply #19913 Posted: April 11, 2014, 05:26:09 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
FUCKEN CHRIST.

Fucking TradeMe...

I fucking hate TradeMe. I offered to buy a TV off a guy over 6 weeks ago for $30 less than the Reserve Price. Just $30 in the scheme of a TV. He has relisted it at least 5 times, and still not sold it. I keep watching it, and waiting for him to lower the price, but nope...

Then there's the retards you speak of dude... Auction details all show x, y and z: "Hey does this have z?"... FML.

Well Does it have Z, and if it has Z what about A you didn't mention A

Reply #19914 Posted: April 11, 2014, 06:50:05 am

Codex

Nexus 5 ftw

Reply #19915 Posted: April 11, 2014, 08:09:09 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

at least that was the only premature thing... :)

Reply #19916 Posted: April 11, 2014, 08:16:12 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

yeah but your young.. and so i bet you fit into the demographics better,  I am old and my demographic group is full of Hippo's with kids.

I don't have FB  8)

Back in my day we used these things called bars, where you could walk up to the hottest un male unaccompanied female and try your luck and know in minutes whether you were going to move on to the next one or not.

Reply #19917 Posted: April 11, 2014, 08:39:02 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Engrave it with "never again" and wear it on a chain around your neck.

Also, fuck yeah One m8 want.

Except also don't want. What do?
Owning a smarthphone is dangerous business :<

Reply #19918 Posted: April 11, 2014, 08:45:56 am

Codex

Why?

Reply #19919 Posted: April 11, 2014, 08:57:43 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

I don't have FB  8)

Back in my day we used these things called bars, where you could walk up to the hottest un male unaccompanied female and try your luck and know in minutes whether you were going to move on to the next one or not.

bars these days require far too much $$ for the effort, and they are full of Twat foreigners all working here for the rebuild and the m to f ratio is 20:1

Reply #19920 Posted: April 11, 2014, 09:03:27 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Picking up women in bars is no longer a viable and worthwhile venture.

Reply #19921 Posted: April 11, 2014, 09:24:02 am

Codex

The kind of girl that i'd meet in a bar is 99% of the time not a girl i'd be interested in anyway tbh lol

They do attract a certain type of person in most cases

Reply #19922 Posted: April 11, 2014, 09:54:08 am

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
This, because this:
The kind of girl that i'd meet in a bar is 99% of the time not a girl i'd be interested in anyway tbh lol

Reply #19923 Posted: April 11, 2014, 09:57:19 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Pyromanik

Viable, sure is. Worthwhile, can't say; I ditch them because I'm not a naughty boy.
Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 10:03:06 am by Pyromanik

Reply #19924 Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:01:00 am